• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Day 3 - Draft Day

Ellington is not small, he is short and powerfully built , Hines Ward build with great speed.

Oh my, another midget - where are the haters?

I love the pick. I wish every other team would ******* flush the pick on midgets too. I just hate it when we do. It is ******* stupid, but continue to defend it. You know, because it has worked so many times in the past.....

Why in the Hell would a Steeler fan care if another team drafts a small player? Just because some disliked the pick doesn't mean every time a smurf gets drafted from here out that it proves the Steelers were right, or wrong for that matter. Sometimes it's like being back in kindergarten coming to this place.

Why in the Hell would a Steeler fan care if another team drafts a small player? Just because some disliked the pick doesn't mean every time a smurf gets drafted from here out that it proves the Steelers were right, or wrong for that matter. Sometimes it's like being back in kindergarten coming to this place.

Some here think many of us actually hate the Steelers and have some secret vendetta against Archer.

Ellington is not small, he is short and powerfully built , Hines Ward build with great speed.

lol what? How do you figure?

Dude benched much less than Dri. Quite honestly, both are extremely slight of frame and both will have to nlearn how to protect themselves if they want to be successful

Hating the Archer pick isn't about Archer, it's about what they could have gotten instead. Now we're watching more CBs and WRs come off the board.

Now we see Ellis and Marsh come off the board. Both could have helped pass rush

The 49ers are the best talent evaluators in the league. It's not even close. Their draft is awesome.

And now Cockrell is gone. Do you see now how badly the Archer pick may have screwed this draft?

At least they didn't waste a third rounder on him.
ok. You didn't like the pick. I get it. I don't know that I like the pick. But the pick was basically an early 4th as a comp pick. But carry on...

Damn...was hoping Cockrell was there for our pick.

Andrew Brandt stated: "49ers scouting gets it: draft is not about needs now; it's about needs in two years."

Two or three more CBs could go before they pick. That absurdly deep talent pool at the position has just about been depleted.

And now Cockrell is gone. Do you see now how badly the Archer pick may have screwed this draft?

Or do you mean your mock?

A lot of sensitive fans today who spent hours watching "youtube" clips for months are getting butthurt that their mocks are getting blown to pieces lol lol.

Look- The Archer pick wasnt ideal, but at least I can understand it. Especially for what was a quasi 4th round pick

LMAO, Mark Kabloy just tweeted: "Steelers official told me about Dri Archer: He's not a great runner, not a great receiver, but he sure is fast."

We are the Raiders.

ok. You didn't like the pick. I get it. I don't know that I like the pick. But the pick was basically an early 4th as a comp pick. But carry on...[/QUOTE

]We had no regular 3rd round pick so this was not an additional luxury .3rd round pick