• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Debate Thread

I’m watching the Biden rally right now and this is not the same guy who was on stage last night. I’ve never been a conspiracy theorist but how is this possible? Maybe it is drugs? Just the teleprompter? Some kind of AI body double or something?
It's called 'sundowning', he is somewhat ok early in the day, then falls apart.

The only way Joe performs better in the second debate is if they schedule it for 2:30 in the afternoon. Unless something bad happens in the Trump campaign that necessitates a second debate, there is no way he should give Joe an opportunity to rebound from that first performance. Make independents go to the polls in November and cast their votes based solely on what they saw in that first debate. No matter how well he performs at these daytime rallies, they'll still have that debate performance seared into their brains, they'll think those daytime rallies are media lies, or 'cheap-fakes'.

Last edited:
Big Mike will step in. There will be no time for him to debate prep so there will be no debate between Mike and Trump. Media will hype up Mike , black woman, angry, popular, likeable. And boom, just like that 110 million votes. Most ever. The destruction of America will continue.

Its his segue to humble-brag about how great a job he has.

He is willing to pretend that he doesn't know the black residents of Chicago are furious over the preferential treatment that illegals are getting in their city. The same is happening in New York City and elsewhere. Was it Chicago where a predominantly black school was closed to its students in order to be used a shelter for illegals?

But none of that matters, Bermuda has a good job at GS (whatever that is). To hell with the rest of them black Americans' jobs, they should learn to code!
So the black jobs thing made sense to you?

So right now Biden is deciding whether to drop out... here is the issue... if he admits he isnt competent to run again, how does he not resign immediately? If he is unable to even debate coherently, he absolutely shouldnt be in charge of nuke codes or decisionmaking anymore...
and if he steps down how do they justify not giving the nomination to Harris?
Bear in mind that several conservative groups already have stated that if certain states, like georgia or Wisconsin try to make exceptions to their laws to allow a late change to the ballot, they will sue and most likely win... basically shutting the dems out of some seriously huge swing states...

So right now Biden is deciding whether to drop out... here is the issue... if he admits he isnt competent to run again, how does he not resign immediately? If he is unable to even debate coherently, he absolutely shouldnt be in charge of nuke codes or decisionmaking anymore...
Bear in mind that several conservative groups already have stated that if certain states, like georgia or Wisconsin try to make exceptions to their laws to allow a late change to the ballot, they will sue and most likely win... basically shutting the dems out of some seriously huge swing states...
They're 3 or 4 chess moves ahead as always. When the Pubs sue, they'll be publicly accused of killing democracy.

The NYT is calling for Biden to not run.

I think they'll install Harris and then RFK Jr will split the ticket as an independent. Harris or possibly RFK Jr will be your next president.

Biden steps down. Harris in charge. Big Mike runs as her vp. Supreme Court spot opens. Harris takes the job. Big Mike is president. The Obama cabinet remains intact .

They're 3 or 4 chess moves ahead as always. When the Pubs sue, they'll be publicly accused of killing democracy.

I think they'll install Harris and then RFK Jr will split the ticket as an independent. Harris or possibly RFK Jr will be your next president.
RFK Jr is faaaar right of their parties platform. There's no way on God's green earth either of them win.

And their democracy is like China,Russia or North Korea.

Given a choice between doing what's good for the party and doing what's good for Joe, Jill, and Hunter, Joe will pick Joe, Jill, and Hunter every time.
He won't ever leave voluntarily, they'll have to invoke the 25th Amendment. If the GOP is smart, they'll won't vote to remove him.
The Dims are so wedded to identity politics that if they replace Kneepads with a white man it will destroy their party.
At the same time, I think the Dims know 2024 is lost so I don't see anyone who wants a political future taking the job, which leaves Kneepads because she's too dumb to realize that.
Biden steps down. Harris in charge. Big Mike runs as her vp. Supreme Court spot opens. Harris takes the job. Big Mike is president. The Obama cabinet remains intact .
Possible but Bongino worked for the Obamas and knows the Obamas and has said repeatedly that Big Mike hates politics and won't take the job.
That said, if they did nominate Big Mike he could run on a platform of Bomma is really going to run everything and I'll just sign some papers once in a while, I think 110% of Dim voters would be fine with that.

The only way Joe performs better in the second debate is if they schedule it for 2:30 in the afternoon.

It's called 'sundowning', he is somewhat ok early in the day, then falls apart.

The only way Joe performs better in the second debate is if they schedule it for 2:30 in the afternoon. Unless something bad happens in the Trump campaign that necessitates a second debate, there is no way he should give Joe an opportunity to rebound from that first performance. Make independents go to the polls in November and cast their votes based solely on what they saw in that first debate. No matter how well he performs at these daytime rallies, they'll still have that debate performance seared into their brains, they'll think those daytime rallies are media lies, or 'cheap-fakes'.
Sundowning is absolutely real and likely applies to Biden. I'm not sure that an afternoon debate would change things all that much. He may be a bit more lucid, but it would still be a day to day crapshoot, because they can't predict how he'll wake up on any given morning.

What exactly are the rules in Georgia and Wisconsin?

No one knows how this will play out, so any thoughts we present are pure speculation. I do agree that the Dims will do anything to hold onto the power they currently possess, honesty, morals, and the legal process will not deter them. Hold on, because this is going to get ugly.

cotton pickers and fruit pickers.

who ever has the toughest hands.

You asked LOL...

seriously everyone with a brain knew it was ANY low paying job.
This was the answer I was looking for.

Now, that being said, how many of those complaining are going to do those kind of jobs???

Oh, I didn't start this a racial divide. The comment during the debate did...

This was the answer I was looking for.

Now, that being said, how many of those complaining are going to do those kind of jobs???

Oh, I didn't start this a racial divide. The comment during the debate did...
It's the politicians creating the divide Berm. I would hope that everyone here can be above that.

I remember years ago, John McCain said no one would pick citrus for $50 an hour. Now I may be wrong, it might not have been $50, but it was considerably higher than the minimum wage. Just goes to show how out of touch he was and the fact this country allows people to stay home sitting on their ***, because the government will send them a check to do so rather than incentivizing them to work.

Wrong. I'm a Pub and vote for the lesser of two evils. Thanks for trying though...
One of Biden's (many) problems is that black folks are paying double for gas and groceries just like white folks.

Sure. If there is 'black unemployment', then there must be black jobs.

Hell, there is supposedly a 'black twitter'.
No, unemployment is a status.

Can you list these “black jobs”, and explain why illegal immigrants are (supposedly) taking them, specifically?

RFK Jr is faaaar right of their parties platform. There's no way on God's green earth either of them win.

And their democracy is like China,Russia or North Korea.
Correct but he'd run as an independent and pull those who would otherwise vote for Trump over whoever is the Dem pick.

Reactions: MTC
No, unemployment is a status.

Can you list these “black jobs”, and explain why illegal immigrants are (supposedly) taking them, specifically?

1. You are harping on this because you think you can score points against Trump for a comment during the debate.
2. You do so in a desperate attempt to gain some traction for Dementia Joe, grifter and groper.
3. You thereby confirm your status as somebody dumb enough to think that Joe Biden is competent enough to run a washing machine, let alone the United States government.
4. In point of fact, illegals took over a vast number of construction jobs in Southern California in the 1980's, particularly drywall work, previously held by black employees.
5. The fact you are too stupid to look this up is of course no surprise.

Begone, bloated one!

Rumor says he drops out this week
If true, and if the Dims are smart, and we all know that they are not, they would pick a moderate to run against Trump.
So, what are you left with, Newsome, Whitmer (sp), Moose, the cackler? Are those even choices?