• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Debate Thread

You can fast forward to the second half of the video.

Yes, the reaction was so universal and immediate. It was definitely coordinated.

Oh take off the tin foil hat, OFTB. Next you are going to suggest that Joe Biden - plagiarist, liar, girl-sniffer, groper, grifter, dunce, racist, imbecile, faker, and thief - did not get 811 jillion votes.

You know you guys….i know I’m not American. But is this really not the most embarrassing thing on TV? They both never answered one question. Man oh Man. These are the two best candidates in the supposed best blah,blah,blah country in the world? America must be mortified watching this.
Most embarrassing was January 6th, the debate was a close 2nd.

Most embarrassing was January 6th, the debate was a close 2nd.

Oh, look, Whack-A-Lib makes an appearance!

You claimed for 4 years that Joe Biden was competent. You are actually that stupid and easily duped.

Begone, imbecile!

Oh, look, Whack-A-Lib makes an appearance!

You claimed for 4 years that Joe Biden was competent. You are actually that stupid and easily duped.

Begone, imbecile!
Still butt hurt, I see.

Are you glad you got out of the market months ago?

Yes, the reaction was so universal and immediate. It was definitely coordinated.
It's why the debate was so early. Normally they don't have debates until after the convention. The Dems made it early to show Joe how bad he is and bounce him.

I guess you're the expert on anal damage.

Begone, bloated one! Return for the Macy's Thanksgiving parade!
I’m down to 209 without really trying. You’ll never get taller no matter what you do.

It's why the debate was so early. Normally they don't have debates until after the convention. The Dems made it early to show Joe how bad he is and bounce him.
I think that they're suck with him, it maybe impossible to get new names on the ballot in more than a few states.

I’m down to 209 without really trying. You’ll never get taller no matter what you do.

Dr. Flogstain - paper-shuffling nobody who proudly supports a dementia patient. His proudest claim - he has reduced his obesity. A bit. Not much, but a bit. Down to XXXL.

Good for you, fatass. Now begone, fat one!

Actually, I think it was more an opportunity for the DNC to gauge his popularity before the convention. I don’t think they, in their widest dreams, thought that it was going to be sooooooooo bad.

Now they have 6 weeks to regroup and consider what to do. I have said all along that the plan is to roll out a new ticket at the latest possible moment. By waiting, it allows the new ticket to energize their voters, and those that won’t vote for Trump. This also minimizes the amount of time the new candidates are shown for who they really are. The opposition will have minimal time to “tarnish” the shine that new candidates offer. The Republicans better be digging up EVERYTHING on ANYONE with even a remote chance of being named .

Dr. Flogstain - paper-shuffling nobody who proudly supports a dementia patient. His proudest claim - he has reduced his obesity. A bit. Not much, but a bit. Down to XXXL.

Good for you, fatass. Now begone, fat one!
6’1” 209 is XXXL? 😝 You must be wearing kids sizes if that’s your perception.

Dr. Flogstain - paper-shuffling nobody who proudly supports a dementia patient.
You could have stopped there, Counselor. There's a certain segment of the population so consumed by party and ideology, that their vote will always follow party lines, the fate and wellbeing of the citizens of this country be damned. They are mindless, ignorant and extremely petty individuals, whose opinions should be simply cast off as seriously mentally demented, much like the current White House occupant.

6’1” 209 is XXXL? 😝 You must be wearing kids sizes if that’s your perception.

How's that 19" neck, Flogstain?

images

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Is that seriously your takeaway from the debate?
Its his segue to humble-brag about how great a job he has.

He is willing to pretend that he doesn't know the black residents of Chicago are furious over the preferential treatment that illegals are getting in their city. The same is happening in New York City and elsewhere. Was it Chicago where a predominantly black school was closed to its students in order to be used a shelter for illegals?

But none of that matters, Bermuda has a good job at GS (whatever that is). To hell with the rest of them black Americans' jobs, they should learn to code!