• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Debate Thread

I would be shocked if there is another debate.

Even if Biden stays in the race they’re going to make up some excuse to not debate.
There's no way it can help them at all. They'll probably stick in the creeper from California.

100% the case for Dementia Man.

Take a look at the first 5 minutes, when Dementia Man is mumbling, loses his train of thought, cannot remember what he is trying to say and breaks out the "Oh well" as he stops talking, and the closing statement, where once again he is mumbling and incoherent, and compare to the middle 84 minutes. Night and day. The drugs kicked in a bit late and ended a tad early. Still working on the dosage for Mighty Dementia Man.
I work with some people with mild to moderate dementia. He seems fairly typical of some who drift in and out of lucidity. Sometimes in the same conversation. Of course these are people moving into memory care facilities, not running for leader of the free world.

100% the case for Dementia Man.

Take a look at the first 5 minutes, when Dementia Man is mumbling, loses his train of thought, cannot remember what he is trying to say and breaks out the "Oh well" as he stops talking, and the closing statement, where once again he is mumbling and incoherent, and compare to the middle 84 minutes. Night and day. The drugs kicked in a bit late and ended a tad early. Still working on the dosage for Mighty Dementia Man.

They must have been juicing him up for years and now are at a point where they can only give him so much. A 2 hour dose was probably more than he could take. They probably had to wait until seconds before he walked on stage to jab him just to get that long.

We are missing absolutely GOLD by not having Vince McMahon enter as the “mystery submission.” That’d get the juices flowing. Throw it back to the Wrestlemania where the loser had to get their hair cut. Either way, the biggest thing for Trump in this was to not keep interjecting like he did in 20, and he didn’t. The dims did the hard part for us, and they lost, on their stage, under their own rules. Best part? MSNBC saying IMMEDIATELY afterwards that the set-up was skewed to help Trump. No ****.

If trump wasnt an egocentric doucebag he would be winning by 40 points in the polls..

Biden is just cooked.. media spin is that he came down with a sudden cold ...

Idk Imo guessing Hillary and Newsome were both angling to replace him this week because they knew how bad this would be
I think Big Mike is in the dugout, checking out bats.

I work with some people with mild to moderate dementia. He seems fairly typical of some who drift in and out of lucidity. Sometimes in the same conversation. Of course these are people moving into memory care facilities, not running for leader of the free world.
In my nursing home we have a dedicated dementia unit and you can see the signs on Biden. The blank stare, mouth open, losing his thoughts, just the way he walks in venerable, not knowing how to get of the stages, etc etc..... At the end of the debate CNN had a panel of like 6 people and all but one basically said Biden should step down. The other one just said to see what the voters say first. It was pretty shocking comments overall. Van Jones was almost in tears, another guy said Biden sunk his campaign, another guy said his phone was blowing up with messages from senior dems in panic mode that he has never seen in 30yrs... These were all from Biden supporters....

In my nursing home we have a dedicated dementia unit and you can see the signs on Biden. The blank stare, mouth open, losing his thoughts, just the way he walks in venerable, not knowing how to get of the stages, etc etc..... At the end of the debate CNN had a panel of like 6 people and all but one basically said Biden should step down. The other one just said to see what the voters say first. It was pretty shocking comments overall. Van Jones was almost in tears, another guy said Biden sunk his campaign, another guy said his phone was blowing up with messages from senior dems in panic mode that he has never seen in 30yrs... These were all from Biden supporters....
Best quit watching CNN....it will rot your brain

Presidential Elections aren't won in June, but they can be lost...

Trump was who we have always known him to be, while Biden was exposed as who we all suspected him to be.

In the end, I'll take the blowhard who brags about his golf swing and hand size as long as he 1) closes the border, 2) cuts all benefits to illegals, making the environment for them here so unpleasant that they self-deport, 3) continues to expose the dishonesty of the MSM, 4) and works his magic on the economy to Make America Affordable Again.

A few nice bonuses would be:
-get DEI out of the military and government all together
-not invite any trannies to expose themselves at the White House
-stop the stealing of my hard earned money and sending it overseas to fight wars that have no effect on my life
-keep foreign leaders guessing as to whether he is as crazy as he sometimes appears to be
-revoke the clearance privileges on Day 1 of all 51 liars who signed that bullshit letter about Hunter's laptop being 'Russian disinformation'
-make his Justice Department take over the D.A. Offices of NY, LA, SF, Seattle, Portland

oh, and pardon every single Jan. 6 political prisoner (they weren't insurrectionists, they are freedom fighters)

We're all saying it. The question is... will he do it???

And then... who steps up to run against Trump, who should also step down because of his legal hurdles..

If he wasn't running, he wouldn't have legal issues.
Weaponizing the justice system to target a political opponent is what banana republics do.

Not to mention election interference by subverting the will of the people. Trump is their candidate.

All much worse than anything Trump is being charged with.

We're all saying it. The question is... will he do it???

And then... who steps up to run against Trump, who should also step down because of his legal hurdles..
The Left talking about Trump not wanting to step down and grabbing the steering wheel of his limo.
It's Biden they're gonna have to drag out kicking and screaming, and his wife too.
I'd rather Joe stayed because he'll be easier to beat.

It won't be surprising if liberals stay the course and vote Biden because they feel sorry for him.

They vote on a candidates looks, and personality. Pity the poor soul gives them another reason to vote against the Republican.

It won't be surprising if liberals stay the course and vote Biden because they feel sorry for him.

They vote on a candidates looks, and personality. Pity the poor soul gives them another reason to vote against the Republican.
Joe (and his handlers) have been giving the Far Left of his party everything they want, except for nuking Israel.
How's that working out for everyone?
Dem convention in Chicago 2024 will be a repeat of Chicago 1968. Good times.

I think it’s funny that they are all acting shocked like this is the first inkling they’ve ever had that he’s like this.

As I said before the last election there’s a huge contingent of people so consumed with hate for Trump they will vote for literally anyone against him. That’s not gonna change.

🤣🤣🤣 they’re trying desperately to save him

After low-energy debate performance, Biden roars in front of a crowd​

Maybe it was President Biden, and not former president Donald Trump, who was most hindered by not having an audience at the debate whose reactions could amplify the message onstage.
Here is a clip of Biden, appearing more energetic, while speaking to a crowd of supporters after his debate performance earlier that same night.

As I said before the last election there’s a huge contingent of people so consumed with hate for Trump they will vote for literally anyone against him. That’s not gonna change.
This is the truth. His minions are defending him nearly everywhere. And there is no chance they are voting for Trump.

There's no covid this time. Which is the only reason this brain dead nitwit,who got the most votes of any presidential candidate in the entire history of the country,won.

They may have Trump haters,but they also have more who vote with quality of life and Biden is definitely losing that. Their policies are a dumpster fire and downgrade the lives of hundreds of millions of American citizens.

They must have been juicing him up for years and now are at a point where they can only give him so much. A 2 hour dose was probably more than he could take. They probably had to wait until seconds before he walked on stage to jab him just to get that long.
He was never fit for office. He got to hideout and not campaign in 2020 because of covid. He's always been a moron creeper or he would have won a long time ago when he ran. Left to his own devices he will bury himself every time.
He's like a small child now. You have to guide him to do even the smallest simplest tasks.

I sure hope they keep him,but if they're going to change,it will be the creeper from California.

Which is pretty laughable,because he's destroyed California and people who can,are fleeing in droves. He has absolutely nothing good he can run on. His policies make Pedo Pete's look successful.

Gavin has Aunt Nancy and Chairman Xi on his side. He will be president.