• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Debate Thread

Trump’s massive government spending got it started and Joe exacerbated it. Neither one of them have proposed a viable solution to it.

That said my biggest problem with the Biden administration is weaponizing our judicial system to go after political opponents. If that’s allowed and rewarded we are a third world country.
That is the biggest problem and a flashing red sign that our government is done. D.O.N.E. It absolutely must be gutted and rebuilt.

It's going to take a lot of work. I personally think like some others have stated, that we can't vote our way out of this.
The far leftists are in it for the long haul and have no ethics or rules that will limit what they push to accomplish.

As much as Trump gets on my nerves and I could think of 10 other guys under normal circumstances, who'd make a better president. He's the guy who will do his best to wreck the current state of things. Nobody else is going to do it.

They want rid of Joe and Kamala. How do you get them both out if you're the Dems? Sit Joe down and tell him he must resign for health or they will invoke the 25th amendment. Swear in Kamala as Prez to serve out the term. She then gets to be the first female Prez. You then give her bags of cash and convince her to just drift through life grifting off being the first female Prez. She'll step aside. Then put forth whichever candidate you like.

Bongino is predicting Whitmer, the gov of Michigan as the nominee with PA gov Josh Shapiro as VP. It's all about winning MI and PA which is essential now for the Dems. Plus Shapiro could bring back a lot of Jews who are abandoning the Dems.

I’m watching the Biden rally right now and this is not the same guy who was on stage last night. I’ve never been a conspiracy theorist but how is this possible? Maybe it is drugs? Just the teleprompter? Some kind of AI body double or something?

I’m watching the Biden rally right now and this is not the same guy who was on stage last night. I’ve never been a conspiracy theorist but how is this possible? Maybe it is drugs? Just the teleprompter? Some kind of AI body double or something?
Teleprompters can make anyone look halfway intelligent. I’m laughing at the clapping sheep who would jump off a cliff like a lemming if Biden said if was a good thing.

So lets guess fake odds on what happens the next debate

100000-1 Biden, devoid of any drugs or cybernetic implants, stomps Trump...

10000-1 the Dems turn him into the Million year old Trillion dollar man. He starts doing pushups and lifting things up to show off his youth...

1000-1 he gets replaced by a Biden lookalike

100-1 they shoot him up with so many drugs he strokes out onstage..

2-1 he drops out before it

1.5-1 he is forceable replaced before it

1.1-1 the moderators protect Biden way better with quick mike cut offs and pandering questions

1-2 the dems let the same thing happen and he gets trounced again

1-10 He backs out for some made up health reason at the last minute, and they offer trump a surrogate just so they can still pan his exaggerated BS

Biden sounded like my 78 year old dad before he died.. if he was reading something or giving short responses to simple stuff he sounded fine, but if he was trying to remember something or think about anything while talking... it was a hodgepod of nonsense

I can't stand either of them.

Trump made several statements that really made me cringe... the most egregious.. "Black and Hispanic" jobs??? Really???

Now their debating golf...
Seriously... what are Black and Hispanic jobs???

Which immigrant is going to take my job at GS???👀

8v903e.jpg

Trump’s massive government spending got it started and Joe exacerbated it. Neither one of them have proposed a viable solution to it.

Trump's spending was egregious, no forgiveness for that. Agreed. However, the comparison between the accrued debt under the Trump presidency and Biden presidency is asinine. Trump was told - ordered - to shut down the economy, cripple the tax base, and spend an extra trillion dollars to keep Americans from starving. That alone accounts for a huge percentage of his contribution to the national debt.

Biden took over a growing, healthy economy and has added trillions due solely to his innate stupidity.

The same applies to Dementia Man's meandering comments about "less jobs than when, see, look, I'm not joking, Herbert Hoover, the President, not the vacuum." The Trump Presidency saw a massive increase in employment and even an uptick in labor market participation, all destroyed by the Chinese flu lockdowns.

No such thing, but Trump is correct that illegals destroy the middle class blue collar jobs. Those jobs used to pay enough for the family to buy a house, a car, and go on vacations while the wife stayed home and took care of the kids. Illegal immigrants drive down the cost of labor for the simple reason that they don't have a lot of say in how much they are paid. They are going to go to the government to complain when they are in the country illegally? That's not going to happen.

Meanwhile, the Federal government prints unbacked currency, also called "fiat currency." They print so much of it that its supply drives down its value, causing inflation. The combination of falling wages brought on by illegals and inflation has destroyed the blue collar middle class.

"Oh, that economy is gone forever." No, it's not gone if the borders are secured, illegals stop taking jobs at the lowest possible wage, and the government stops printing unbacked currency.

We're all saying it. The question is... will he do it???

And then... who steps up to run against Trump, who should also step down because of his legal hurdles..
Your kidding me Bermuda , legal hurdles, have your read anything about his trial in NY ? Do you think he was treated fairly ?

What it have been better if he said DEI jobs ?

Well I am guessing we know you are BLACK.....because you voted for Biden and will be voting for Biden if he is the Democrat nominee. 🤔

Trump's spending was egregious, no forgiveness for that. Agreed. However, the comparison between the accrued debt under the Trump presidency and Biden presidency is asinine. Trump was told - ordered - to shut down the economy, cripple the tax base, and spend an extra trillion dollars to keep Americans from starving. That alone accounts for a huge percentage of his contribution to the national debt.

Biden took over a growing, healthy economy and has added trillions due solely to his innate stupidity.

The same applies to Dementia Man's meandering comments about "less jobs than when, see, look, I'm not joking, Herbert Hoover, the President, not the vacuum." The Trump Presidency saw a massive increase in employment and even an uptick in labor market participation, all destroyed by the Chinese flu lockdowns.
I wasn’t suggesting they are the same thing. The covid spending was necessary to some degree but way over the top. Tons of waste and fraud. Not all Trump’s fault, spending plans are passed by Congress but he did sign off on it. No one tried to reign it in or put up any guardrails. Par for the course for our bloated federal government.

I think it’s funny that they are all acting shocked like this is the first inkling they’ve ever had that he’s like this.

That's the next round of commercials they need. Montage of all the elite media assure you that Joe is perfectly fine. Then just put on screen. They knew. They lied to you. Stop trusting them.

cotton pickers and fruit pickers.

who ever has the toughest hands.

You asked LOL...

seriously everyone with a brain knew it was ANY low paying job.

It all serves an agenda to rile up the voters

I just saw the actual movie that comes from. It's called Downfall and I highly recommend it. It's subtitled but it's not super heavy with dialogue so it's not bad. A lot of the movie is from the perspective of the young woman who he hired as his personal secretary. It takes place almost entirely in the bunker under Berlin as the Russians are closing in. Half his generals want to surrender.

Interesting scene near the end. He's talking to his architect, Speer, and orders him to continue destroying bridges, power lines, water pipes, etc, all over the country just so the allies will have a difficult time. He had already ordered that for months.

Speer tells him that would make the German people suffer. They could starve or freeze. Adolf then says he does not feel sorry for the German people because he's only doing what he promised he'd do when he was elected. They voted for this.