• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dem primaries begin! Let there be fire and brimstone in Iowa!

i can't believe biden is up 20 points in SC. He is followed by Sanders and Steyer of all people. Of course these are only polls, but it will be interesting to see what happens

i can't believe biden is up 20 points in SC. He is followed by Sanders and Steyer of all people. Of course these are only polls, but it will be interesting to see what happens

Biden can barely put a coherent sentence together. It's hard to believe anyone would think he is capable of being president.

Biden can barely put a coherent sentence together. It's hard to believe anyone would think he is capable of being president.

I wouldn't trust him running a kid's magic show.

OPERATION CHAOS!
I read an article from Operation Veritas about how they'd gone in some years ago and filmed election officials willingly handing over ballots to people without IDs when those non-id people specifically identified themselves either as somebody already dead, or as another person living in the state.

On multiple occasions when the guy with the camera said, "I forgot my ID at home, or I left my ID in the car." the election official assured them they didn't need an ID and handed over a ballot.

When Veritas leaked that, the state, (I believe S.C., in fact) made immediate changes to their state laws regarding elections. Anyway... I digress.

After I read about that, I thought, "How easy would it be for a few thousand conservative republicans to have gone in to the election centers, asked for thousands of ballots and filled them out for the weakest possible candidate, or written in somebody at random? Imagine the havoc it could play if those say... 4000 republicans visited 10 different election sites and forwarded 40,000 ballots for say, Hulk Hogan.

That would be GLORIOUS!

I read an article from Operation Veritas about how they'd gone in some years ago and filmed election officials willingly handing over ballots to people without IDs when those non-id people specifically identified themselves either as somebody already dead, or as another person living in the state.

On multiple occasions when the guy with the camera said, "I forgot my ID at home, or I left my ID in the car." the election official assured them they didn't need an ID and handed over a ballot.

When Veritas leaked that, the state, (I believe S.C., in fact) made immediate changes to their state laws regarding elections. Anyway... I digress.

After I read about that, I thought, "How easy would it be for a few thousand conservative republicans to have gone in to the election centers, asked for thousands of ballots and filled them out for the weakest possible candidate, or written in somebody at random? Imagine the havoc it could play if those say... 4000 republicans visited 10 different election sites and forwarded 40,000 ballots for say, Hulk Hogan.

That would be GLORIOUS!

You have to have a picture ID at my voting site, in SC.

You have to have a picture ID at my voting site, in SC.

Mine too. It's all computerized. They scan your ID and you sign electronically.

The question is: Why would Dimocrats have a problem with that? The answer is: Because they need illegal votes from criminal illegal aliens and dead people to win elections.

It will all become clear on Tues when the big states decide. If Bernie wins big, like he's projected to, he won't be stopped till their convention.

Then they will dump him and appoint anybody they want instead.

Then the Bernie or Busters burn down Milwaukee!

Great entertainment

I will be voting for Bernie next Tuesday,

attaboy

don't forget to scream BERNIE OR BUST if there are any reporters around coming out of the polling place, there will be war

Democratic Superdelegates Say They’re Willing To Prevent Sanders From Becoming The Nominee

Dozens of Democratic superdelegates say they’re willing to sacrifice party cohesion to prevent Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders from becoming their party’s nominee at the Democratic National Convention in July.

The New York Times spoke with 93 superdelegates following Sanders’s victory in the Nevada caucuses on Feb. 22, the vast majority of which said they believe the Democratic Party is headed toward a contested convention. Of the superdelegates interviewed, 84 said Sanders does not deserve to become the party’s nominee based solely on having secured the most, but not over 50%, of the delegates during the primaries and caucuses.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/27/democratic-superdelegates-sanders-nominee/

I don't think there is anyone that will get in the way of the popular vote. There is just too much risk.

They all said these same things once Trump started to steamroll everyone. They talked about a contested convention and Jeb Bush even up until summer. Same **** now.

I hate Sanders and actually think he had a better chance in 2016 (and was more afraid of him then). Now, I don't think he can beat Trump so I'm less "worried" we could elect an open Marxist.

Trump vs. Sanders will be an electoral landslide.

I wouldn't trust him running a kid's magic show.

Now ya see it Now ya don't. Now ya see it Now ya don't. Now ya see it Now ya don't. Now ya see it Now ya don't

It will all become clear on Tues when the big states decide. If Bernie wins big, like he's projected to, he won't be stopped till their convention.

Then they will dump him and appoint anybody they want instead.

Then the Bernie or Busters burn down Milwaukee!

Great entertainment

Make Chicago 1968 look like a Tupperware party.

Oh no, Joe! Just in time to seal the deal for comrade Berntard.

Joe Biden under probe in Ukraine for alleged link to top prosecutor’s 2016 ouster
By Dom Calicchio | Fox News.

Investigators in Ukraine have launched a probe into former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden over allegations that he pressured Ukrainian officials to fire the country’s top prosecutor in 2016, according to a report.

The Ukrainian probe was launched in response to a court order, after the ousted prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, made an appeal for action in the matter, Shokin’s attorney, Oleksandr Teleshetsky, told The Washington Post.

“They need to investigate this. They have no other alternative. They are required to do this by the decision of the court. If they don't, then they violate a whole string of procedural norms.”

— Oleksandr Teleshetsky, attorney for ousted Ukrainian prosecutor

Ukraine’s State Bureau of Investigations confirmed a probe was underway, the Post reported.

Shokin has long objected to his removal, claiming Biden – who’s now running for president -- pushed for his firing because the prosecutor tried to investigate Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian gas company where Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a highly paid board member, reportedly receiving $83,000 per month.

Both Bidens have repeatedly denied any wrongdoing in connection with Ukraine. Hunter Biden pledged last year to avoid business deals with foreign entities if his father becomes president.

In a video from a Council on Foreign Relations event in 2018, Biden is heard bragging about using his influence to get Shokin fired, including threatening to call back a $1 billion loan from the U.S. government to Ukraine if the firing didn’t happen.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden says in the video, referring to a conversation with then-Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a b----, he got fired,” Biden adds.

i5dfqzq3clj41.jpg

!

ice-voter-id.jpg

Post of the day Indy! I'm borrowing that sometime.

Post of the day Indy! I'm borrowing that sometime.

That is great. I'm not about vandalism, but I'd laugh my *** off if I see a few of those around.

Lost Florida on the pro-Castro comments, I presume?

Bernie can kiss FL goodbye

Miami to hold 'anti-Communist' concert after Sanders defends Castro regime

Miami will hold an “anti-Communist” concert in April in response to Democratic presidential front-runner Sen. Bernie Sanders’ defense of Fidel Castro’s authoritarian regime in Cuba, according to a report.

“Our city represents the stories of countless individuals who have risked their lives to flee communism,” Mayor Francis Suarez said, mentioning Cuba, Nicaragua and Venezuela, the Miami Herald reported on Monday. “Each and every life that has fled communism has proven how the will to pursue democracy and freedom, even in the face of oppression, can never be suppressed or silenced.”

https://nypost.com/2020/02/26/miami...dCftZSQQUOZRbJ3EJYvV43QQqQDrU1-4U4kllSGfk_0PM

Miami to hold 'anti-Communist' concert after Sanders defends Castro regime

Miami will hold an “anti-Communist” concert in April in response to Democratic presidential front-runner Sen. Bernie Sanders’ defense of Fidel Castro’s authoritarian regime in Cuba, according to a report.

“Our city represents the stories of countless individuals who have risked their lives to flee communism,” Mayor Francis Suarez said, mentioning Cuba, Nicaragua and Venezuela, the Miami Herald reported on Monday. “Each and every life that has fled communism has proven how the will to pursue democracy and freedom, even in the face of oppression, can never be suppressed or silenced.”

giphy.gif

Bernie can kiss FL goodbye

It might be fun to see him hold a campaign event down there in Hialeah Spike. In fact I'd pay to see that one..lol

2dd.jpg

And they vote Republican.

The Mexicans in Calif vote Tues and they all want Bernie, its going to be a war in the DNC

BIDEN LIVES TO GAFFE ANOTHER DAY!

Biden wins SC

WAR!

On to Calif!

Last edited: