• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Democrats are self-destructing.

I still say you're wrong

Yes, Gary helped Trump win too!

hahahaha

I think the 50/50 estimate for the Libertarians is wildly optimistic. I'd be surprised if more than 20% of registered Libertarians are former Democrats. Modern Democrat politics is simply at odds with where the Libertarians are. Sure, they're about pro-abortion, foreign-non intervention, drug legalization, and relatively open borders but the whole small government, low taxes, less regulation thing is a non-starter with most Liberals. Dems/Libs reason for existing right now is to use the force of government to tell other people how to live.

Last edited:
I have a feeling the Dems have a secret candidate waiting in the wings for 2020

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I have a feeling the Dems have a secret candidate waiting in the wings for 2020

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I don't doubt that at all. She never stopped campaigning.

Michael Bloomberg
Nah. The Dems have spent the last 10 years bashing heterosexual white men and promoting identity politics so the base will erupt if they nominate anyone except a woman or POC. Bloomberg's only chance at the nomination is if he turns gay.

Last edited:
elections have consequences is the popular saying these days. fits here. Trump 2020.

I don't doubt that at all. She never stopped campaigning.

Nah. The Dems have spent the last 10 years bashing heterosexual white men and promoting identity politics so the base will erupt if they nominate anyone except a woman or POC. Bloomberg's only chance at the nomination is if he turns gay.
Superman vs Batman in Gotham.

Remember I called it early!

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

I don't doubt that at all. She never stopped campaigning
It's getting really difficult to read this board without laughing out loud. Trump has been rehashing this election non-stop, holding multiple campaign rallies every week (in 2018!), constantly bringing up Hillary and Obama basically every time he opens his mouth. For Trump, and evidently his supporters, it is November 2016 every day of the year. Time has come to a full stop. We are truly living in the Twilight Zone.

It's getting really difficult to read this board without laughing out loud. Trump has been rehashing this election non-stop, holding multiple campaign rallies every week (in 2018!), constantly bringing up Hillary and Obama basically every time he opens his mouth. For Trump, and evidently his supporters, it is November 2016 every day of the year. Time has come to a full stop. We are truly living in the Twilight Zone.
My guess is that you will soon head back to your hole/safe place/rock when more of the middle supports POTUS.
It has been a steady climb in support for the man you revile, mimicked in your country.

Maybe should should try to understand how your views are not representative of most of the people in either country. It's ok to disagree, like many did when Barry was POTUS.

A little self reflection on the societal changes happening in both the US and Hungary, with a focus on your own business, would probably be more helpful than your incessant yapping about POTUS.

If you must be critical, pls point negative policy effects, economic issues etc that are less about your personal hatred for POTUS.

jjcz07ij_w6gclz_rr4cnt.png

I would put money on the guess that Biden has #MeToo problems that will prevent him from ever running. He is one creepy old man.

Latest Harvard-Harris poll holds Maalox Moments for Dems: Here’s what the media slipped by us

The latest Harvard-Harris poll has nothing but bad news for Democrats. The chances are you didn’t hear about this because you and I were not supposed to know what the results were.

In spite non-stop attacks, Donald Trump’s approvals is up to 47% which is +2 in a month. Trump is proving that, whatever doesn’t kill him (and there doesn’t seem to be anything that can) has made him stronger.

By 69/ 31 Americans see the economy as strong.

By 68/26 Americans are saying their personal financial situation is strong and improving.

Trump’s approval on creating jobs is much higher than his overall approval rating:

When it comes to stimulating job growth 58% approve of Trump’s performance with another 57% approving of his job on the economy.

Trump is solidly backed on his DACA compromise with 63% standing with him showing NO change in months. Another 61% want MORE border security ending any thought the Democrats might have about selling America on open borders which is favored by just 24%. A huge 76% said secure the borders.

SIXTY Percent want a wall consisting of physical barriers and electronic barriers.

By 69/31 Americans do not want ICE disbanded and the whining from Democrats about being too tough on illegals has backfired with 70% saying we need stricter enforcement.

Sixty four percent Immediate deportation for those caught crossing our border illegally.

https://www.thecoachsteam.com/2018/07/latest-harvard-harris-poll-holds-maalox.html

My guess is that you will soon head back to your hole/safe place/rock when more of the middle supports POTUS. It has been a steady climb in support for the man you revile, mimicked in your country.Maybe should should try to understand how your views are not representative of most of the people in either country. It's ok to disagree, like many did when Barry was POTUS. A little self reflection on the societal changes happening in both the US and Hungary, with a focus on your own business, would probably be more helpful than your incessant yapping about POTUS. If you must be critical, pls point negative policy effects, economic issues etc that are less about your personal hatred for POTUS.
Are you done with your pathetic, patronizing lecturing all the way from Canada? I can still hear you droning on and on. Thanks so much for taking valuable time out of your day to dictate what I should think and do. Typical Trumpie, always good for a lecture or ten while swallowing endless lies. Spending so much time defending the President of a neighboring country just to kiss *** on a message board full of Trump supporters. Nice job, kudos to you.

Are you done with your pathetic, patronizing lecturing all the way from Canada? I can still hear you droning on and on. Thanks so much for taking valuable time out of your day to dictate what I should think and do. Typical Trumpie, always good for a lecture or ten while swallowing endless lies. Spending so much time defending the President of a neighboring country just to kiss *** on a message board full of Trump supporters. Nice job, kudos to you.

You are correct.....image in the gall! For him to lecture people all the way from a different country about American politics! Who would ever have the nerve to do such a thing here?

You are correct.....image in the gall! For him to lecture people all the way from a different country about American politics! Who would ever have the nerve to do such a thing here?

I thought the irony of Tibs' post was pretty thick. I laughed.

I thought the irony of Tibs' post was pretty thick. I laughed.

It’s estimated some 9 million Americans live and work abroad. It’s your position that we have no say in US politics? Even though we vote in elections and pay taxes on foreign earned income? We should stop being American and caring about the country the second we set foot in another country. Duly noted.

Whiny Tibs.

I am Canadian.

But I am far from home doing non-partisan things.

One day, I will show some pics, and your reaction will be priceless.

Until then......continue on with your whiny dumbassery. If you spent some of your whine time actually learning about reality, your present and future mental states would be better.

Are you done with your pathetic, patronizing lecturing all the way from Canada?

Now Tibs, where exactly are you in this great big world? You do a lot of pathetic, patronizing lecturing all the way from Hungary. Again, irony. But you understood exactly what Supersteeler meant.

It’s estimated some 9 million Americans live and work abroad. It’s your position that we have no say in US politics? Even though we vote in elections and pay taxes on foreign earned income? We should stop being American and caring about the country the second we set foot in another country. Duly noted.

But rather than admit it, you post some nonsense that no one said. Not surprised.

The funny thing is how different the reaction would be if I was an expat posting from Hungary in full support of Trump & the GOP. Boy that would be a sight to behold. An American patriot & a Steelers fan! - hanging out in the alt right paradise of Viktor Orban, supporting my beloved President Trump from abroad. I imagine I’d have plenty of friends around here, a hero to you all, lol.

It’s just bitter, partisan politics that make you all so sensitive to the fact I live and work abroad. I guarantee you 100% you’d be singing a different tune if I was a Republican. It is what it is.

Last edited:
The funny thing is how different the reaction would be if I was an expat posting from Hungary in full support of Trump & the GOP. Boy that would be a sight to behold. An alt right American patriot & a Steelers fan! - hanging out in the alt right paradise of Viktor Orban, supporting my beloved President Trump from abroad. I imagine I’d have plenty of friends around here, a hero to you all, lol.

It’s just bitter, partisan politics that make you all so sensitive to the fact I live and work abroad. I guarantee you 100% you’d be singing a different tune if I was a Republican. It is what it is.

It's ok Tibs. Nobody's perfect. Eventually they'll find a treatment for what ails you. Think about it. Playing video games too much is considered a mental illness. Only a matter of time until they get to liberalism. So, there's hope for you yet. Chin up camper.

The funny thing is how different the reaction would be if I was an expat posting from Hungary in full support of Trump & the GOP. Boy that would be a sight to behold. An American patriot & a Steelers fan! - hanging out in the alt right paradise of Viktor Orban, supporting my beloved President Trump from abroad. I imagine I’d have plenty of friends around here, a hero to you all, lol.

We still wouldn't give a **** about what you think, fuckhead.

Now Tibs, where exactly are you in this great big world? You do a lot of pathetic, patronizing lecturing all the way from Hungary. Again, irony. But you understood exactly what Supersteeler meant.But rather than admit it, you post some nonsense that no one said. Not surprised.
So let me get this straight, it’s perfectly fine for a Canadian to cry & whine about an American living abroad for being critical of the US President? Just trying to follow along.

Ron,

Isn't foreign intervention, outlawing abortion and outlawing drugs ways the US government uses to tell others how to live.

I guarantee you 100% you’d be singing a different tune if I was a Republican.

Well yeah, because you'd be right. :smile2: