• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Detroit doctor charged with child genital mutilation

Spike

Reaction score
Multiculturalism!

A doctor at Detroit's Henry Ford Hospital has been arrested and charged in connection to performing female genital mutilation on young girls.

Jumana-Nagarwala2.jpg

Jumana Nagarwala, 44, of Northville Michigan is accused of performing female genital mutilation on underage girls.

According to a criminal complaint, Nagarwala performed the procedure on girls ages six to eight years old at a medical clinic in Livonia.

Some of the children were brought from out of state for the illegal procedure. Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) is considered the complete removal or partial removal of the clitoris, known as a clitoridectomy. FGM is internationally recognized as a violation of the human rights of women and girls.

Some consider FGM as a religious and cultural practice. The purpose of this illegal practice is to suppress female sexuality in order to reduce sexual pleasure.

In the criminal affidavit, Nagarwala performed FGM on girls who were approximately 7 years old at the time at a clinic in Livonia.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/detroit-emergency-room-doctor-charged-with-child-genital-mutilation

Conservative Christian, no doubt

Here they come...the Feminazis!

Oops never mind, it's the recent anti - Trump ***** grabbing protest.

GettyImages-623265834.jpg

That brave doctor was just trying to protect the girls from Trump's clitoris-grabbing.

Go directly to jail you twisted ****. And put anyone who knew about it in jail too, because others were involved no doubt - like the parents. And make it very public.

Her stupid smile is sickening. What a delusional *****.

The only thing that keeps us from having out culture "enriched" by these ***** the way they have in Sweden is the fact that we the citizens are still armed.

Doctor my ***. Did she go to the school of "We're dumb ignorant ***** stuck in the 7th century academy "

I have a great idea. Let's bring a lot more of these people into our country. It is the enlightened thing to do.

Just waiting to hear what the Christian equivalency argument for this is.
Elfie?

I have a great idea. Let's bring a lot more of these people into our country. It is the enlightened thing to do.

It's their culture. You can't be critical.

Go directly to jail you twisted ****. And put anyone who knew about it in jail too, because others were involved no doubt - like the parents. And make it very public.

Make it very public but stress that female genital mutilation is a practice performed in Islam.

So far its 0-3.
I've skimmed through 3 articles on this story an none indicate this being a Muslim ritual.

Last edited:
Why do we care anyway?

Aren't we all supposed to be misogynistic woman haters?

That's a WOMAN doctor???? ***** got hit with every possible stick on the ugly tree.

The great irony is, liberals will defend this culture, while at the same time, their people will condemn the liberal lifestyle.

Yep. Sharia Law is the antithesis or opposite of liberalism, yet liberals defend Islam. If the Muslims ever gained control of the U.S., the first thing they would do is shut down Hollywood and take control of TV and radio, then and impose Sharia.

Who do liberals go after instead?....conservatives, who want to defend and protect this country and it's citizens including these liberal ******** who live in it.

Go figure.

Last edited:
Make it very public but stress that female genital mutilation is a practice performed in Islam.

So far its 0-3.
I've skimmed through 3 articles on this story an none indicate this being a Muslim ritual.

Excellent point, and one I'm sure that will continue to be ignored.

I have heard of male doctors doing this to female patients, but never a female doing it. Has this doctor been genitally mutilated? WHY would a woman do that to other women?

I have heard of male doctors doing this to female patients, but never a female doing it. Has this doctor been genitally mutilated? WHY would a woman do that to other women?

Females in Islam adhere to the tenets of that faith as strictly as do the men. They know their role and accept it because it is Allahs wish.

Supposedly this doctor is Indian. Most Indians are Hindu.

Females in Islam adhere to the tenets of that faith as strictly as do the men. They know their role and accept it because it is Allahs wish.

Supposedly this doctor is Indian. Most Indians are Hindu.

A Google search reveals that India has a Muslim population of 172 million. This doctor is Muslim.