• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Duck in social media hell?

He is getting **** for posting the tweets in 2015 and 2017 and also for now removing them.

He said he hoped DT succeeds as president. Now he is viewed has racist and Nazi. No wonder why he removed them. Can't win no matter what you do or say.

I was just called about 5 minutes ago. The guy wanted to know my opinions on the 2020 election. I told him I'll give my opinions in the voting booth and hung up. Which brings me to the point.... Conservatives can't give their opinions in this country anymore. Not without all the hate that comes with it, all the ostricising. Which is why most polls favor dems. Not much backlash for spouting liberal views.

Good for Duck. Just another reason to like the guy. I bet it chaps Tomlin’s Hillary-loving *** to name him starter.

Rudolph also had trump supporting comments... The thing i find amazing is Duck wanted people to come together and whether you like trump or not it's best for America if trump succeeds. Somehow that turned into Duck and Rudolph being racist nazis. Thus world is screwed

yet this ***** who sits to pee supports Trump and the media is silent

https://deadspin.com/tom-brady-says-it-would-be-great-if-donald-trump-beco-1731177907

1433494710639538468.png

I like Hodges more already, as long as he didn't say anything hateful. Although supporting the President is considered hateful to the weak minded dinks on the left, but I mean hateful for normal people. Very gutsy move in this day and age.

Millennials are such a bunch of butt hurt crybabies

It's our own fault, or more specifically, their parents fault.

They've been culturally conditioned into believing they are owed something in life.

It's our own fault, or more specifically, their parents fault.

They've been culturally conditioned into believing they are owed something in life.

You see it everywhere you go. The participation trophy generation. I could see it coming 10 years ago working in the high school when every single kid was innocent of everything the second their parent called or came into the school to fight there battles. The kid has been in trouble 10 times in the past month? Innocent. Kid was suspended for beating somebody up last month and is accused of doing it again with multiple witnesses? Innocent. The kid stole stuff from their own parents home on several occasions and is now accused of stealing stuff from the school? Innocent.

And those parents will defend their innocence to the death. They will threaten, sue, berate, you name it. And if you even dare to remind them that their kid has a disciplinary record as long as their arm, they are insulted and enraged! That's just because the teachers don't like them. They are picking on them. You haven't lived until you've watched a kid sitting next to the parent in your office and seen the kid talking and the parent chimes in with something. The kid turns to the Mom and says something like, "Shut the **** up *****, I'm talking!" To which, the Mom sits back ashamed and quiet, only to a few minutes later, commence arguing with you and saying that everyone is picking on her poor, sweet kid and they are innocent. I've witnessed that more times that I care to remember. It would be funny if it wasn't so depressing.

It's gotten worse every year for the past 10 years or so. They've succeeded into creating a generation of self entitled narcissists. Congrats to my generation of parents!

Last edited: