• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Durham investigation

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
So another week has gone by without any of the impending indictments dropping. Feels a lot like the Brexit process, except that at the end of the Brexit thing, they eventually did leave the EU. In this case, my pattern recognition is projecting that the most likely scenario is that there will be a press release late on a Friday that the investigation has wrapped up and no indictments will be issued.

Yep. No one is going to be prosecuted in any way, shape or form. The elites are all on the same team. Can’t go and upset the gravy train of political espionage, insider trading and kickbacks. They are out bettors, and as such they are above the law.

One has to wonder if people are being threatened with horrible things that eventually may dissuade any one from taking this on. Think of the Clinton's in AK as a small scale example of this. How many prosecutors were eliminated there while trying the Clintons for their illegalities? I read about it years ago and it was unreal.

The hang up is that everything leads to Obama. No one wants to go there. He's the first black president ya know.

I wonder what kind of deals were cut. There should be people prosecuted for this crap.

People need to go to jail for what they did to Flynn.

Otherwise, who ******* cares? Seriously, lie, run the scam, and if successful, be a big deal in D.C. and get that bigger taxpayer-funded office.

Fail, oh well, who gives a ****?

It is no different than "punishing" a bank robber by making him give the money back. Yeah, that'll deter bank robbery, you bet.

People need to go to jail for what they did to Flynn.

Otherwise, who ******* cares? Seriously, lie, run the scam, and if successful, be a big deal in D.C. and get that bigger taxpayer-funded office.

Fail, oh well, who gives a ****?

It is no different than "punishing" a bank robber by making him give the money back. Yeah, that'll deter bank robbery, you bet.

Sad as it is, 100% correct. Who really won and who really lost here? I know some are still holding out hope (myself included), but like you already mentioned, the swamp always wins.

5c01765ef08a53def22af4bcab264dcc1730bd8a88c83f5e7ad943529fc4541c.png

I genuinely believe that, unfortunately, until Americans start dragging political scum out into the street for a reckoning, nothing changes. The rich, powerful, lying scum known as politicians know they are above the law. The rules don't apply to them. They aren't going to jail, ****, in Hillary's case, did not even have to hire a ******* lawyer.

Want to knock that entitled sense of self-worth off those clowns and have them give a **** about America for a change? A couple of impromptu visits to a tree or lamppost and VOILA! They start paying attention.

Vinnie, one can only hope that this conversation took place.

And I hope a guy named "Vinnie" was also brought up. Sadly, like Steeltime already said, that's the only justice these corrupt, entitled above-the-law pieces of **** are ever going to see. I really really hope I'm wrong though.