• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ebola out of control in Africa

The news is saying that the dude from Africa lied about having direct contact with ebola. Lying to get into the US? IMPOSSIBLE!!!

It's almost like it might have been a good idea to stop all incoming flights from Africa. Crazy.

Great post Vincent.

Let's see...

If Obama had a brother he'd be as smart as Thomas Eric Duncans.

So, Polio and 21 are Liberians?

Reminds me of the old joke "What's the hardest part of having aids"?..........."Convincing your family that you're Haitian."

The news is saying that the dude from Africa lied about having direct contact with ebola. Lying to get into the US? IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Umm....I believe the word is "unpossible."

Well, here's your answer. See the guys pressure washing the vomit into the storm drains - without any protection. So they're making it an aerosol and breathing it in, and also putting into the water system where it may or may not survive processing. Also, take a look at the people delivering stuff to the quarantined people. No protection. I have a feeling we are going to get a lot more serious about this thing as we get further into the incubation period. I may be canceling my Dallas trip later this month, too..

It's contained. Nothing to see

A Washington hospital says they have isolated a patient with possible Ebola symptoms that recently traveled to Nigeria.

US sending 1,000 more troops to fight Ebola

The Pentagon is sending as many as 1,000 more troops to Africa to help fight the Ebola virus.

The troops are being sent on top of the 3,000 President Obama has already ordered to help efforts in West Africa.

"We project that there could be nearly 4,000 troops deployed in support of this mission," Pentagon press secretary Rear Adm. John Kirby said Friday.

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/219723-us-sending-1000-more-troops-to-fight-ebola

---------------

they gonna get issued itty bitty little Ebola killer bullets?

What a load of horseshit - Obama will send the military to every diseased shithole in the world except to kill his beloved Muslim terrorists

Last edited:
So what needs to happen, as brutal and horrible as it is, is the guy who came over here needs to be shipped back untreated. we cannot.. I repeat cannot encourage people coming here to be treated. it has to be a death sentence for this guy. That is horrid but this must not be an example for others to sneak here for treatment.

Treat him, get him citizenship, bring his family here, get them assistance, more Democrats for the machine.

Treat him, get him citizenship, bring his family here, get them assistance, more Democrats for the machine.

Intellectually, they'll be right at home.

I don't know what the deal with Karma is, but I can't return any. PM me with your favorite charity and I'll ding them. You people know who you are.

Last edited:
If the government says it's almost impossible to contract ebola here, then why does it take guys in hazmat suits to sanitize Duncan's apartment?

If the government says it's almost impossible to contract ebola here, then why does it take guys in hazmat suits to sanitize Duncan's apartment?

I saw a picture of the hazmat crews cleaning the schools those kids that had contact with Liberia douche went to. One worker had a biohazard suit with the sleeves rolled up. Seriously. We are ****** lol.

20141003_safety_0.jpg

Found it

Last edited:
M
I saw a picture of the hazmat crews cleaning the schools those kids that had contact with Liberia douche went to. One worker had a biohazard suit with the sleeves rolled up. Seriously. We are ****** lol.

20141003_safety_0.jpg

Found it

Lol. Roll those sleeves up there ganster. That will protect ya. Lol

Last edited:
(WNYW)- At least one passenger exhibiting flu-like symptoms and believed to be from Liberia was removed Saturday from a United Airlines plane at New Jersey's Newark Liberty International Airport by medical personnel in hazmat suits. Passengers were later told that tests for Ebola came up negative.

The rest of the passengers and crew were quarantined for a period of time as a precaution.A passenger reportedly was vomiting on the plane and there were concerns that he could possibly have Ebola. Workers with the CDC boarded the plane in protective gear to assess the situation.

The New Jersey Department of Health confirmed Saturday that the two passengers evaluated did not have Ebola, but only a minor, unrelated, and treatable condition.

The plane had landed from Brussels, Belgium. That is the same airport that a man who later tested positive for Ebola at a Dallas hospital used to fly to the United States.

United issued this statement: "Upon arrival at Newark Airport from Brussels, medical professionals instructed that customers and crew of United flight 998 remain on board until they could assist an ill customer. We are working with authorities and will accommodate our customers as quickly as we can."

Yeah, and they came wearing hazmat suits to take those two passengers off the plane at Newark. One was reportedly vomiting during the flight. They put those two in their own hazmat suits before they got them to the hospital. But, all they had to do with the rest of the passengers was talk to them for a couple of hours, then they let them all out into the world.

Sorry for the inconvenience, folks, but I'm pretty sure the right protocol there is to quarantine all the passengers and crew until the results come back. I don't think Ebola knows that these things just don't happen in the U.S.

Last edited:
Obama says he's OK with infected Africans coming here - no travel restrictions

imagine that

How many more years of this ******** do we have left.

Obama says he's OK with infected Africans coming here - no travel restrictions

imagine that

He can't discriminate against his home continent....

why is he still around?....

Why does the hous and senate still listen to him?

They deserve a ton of blame also. nothing is evr done by the book anymore. impeach the ******** ***!

They are. However, they are convinced of their own intellectual enlightenment, since they confuse "Liberians" with "librarians."
Speaking of Polio, how long is her ban for?