• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ebola out of control in Africa

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/30/health/ebola-us/index.html?c=homepage-t

(CNN) - A patient being treated at a Dallas hospital is the first person diagnosed with Ebola in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Tuesday.

The person, whose identity was not released, left Liberia on September 19 and arrived in the United States on September 20, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the CDC.

At that time, the person did not have symptoms. "But four or five days later," that person began to show symptoms, Frieden said. The person was hospitalized and isolated Sunday at a hospital in Texas.

There are some countries that we simply have to ban travel to and from.

Too late now... That guy had 2 1/2 weeks of contact with other people here, plus everyone on that flight from Liberia. They should have put a quarantine in effect 2 months ago. Instead of securing our borders this inept Oministration sent troops over there to die. We're ******.

Too late now... That guy had 2 1/2 weeks of contact with other people here, plus everyone on that flight from Liberia. They should have put a quarantine in effect 2 months ago. Instead of securing our borders this inept Oministration sent troops over there to die. We're ******.

Suddenly I'm happy that my daughter quit her job cleaning airplanes a few months ago.

I have a friend who is leaving for a mission trip to Uganda on Thursday. While Ebola is not an issue in Eastern Africa, from what I understand, I would still be uneasy.

Last edited:
A quarantine for passengers coming from any of the 3 major infected countries would have been logical and responsible. How dare we think of trampling the rights of a non citizen to protect the public health though. If there is any sort of breakout here because of this, then every government official who should have stopped it should be forcibly exposed to it...

They say the guy had contact with a bunch kids. It'll be in the schools soon.

It took less time for the FAA to ban travel to Israel when some rockets went off. Oh, but that was for safety and not political reasons. I bet Roger ******* Goodell is making these decisions.

The Big O has done for America what Goodell has done for football.

Even Chris commie Mathews is calling out the President. http://hotair.com/archives/2014/10/...-it-was-unlikely-ebola-would-come-to-america/

First and foremost, I want the American people to know that our experts, here at the CDC and across our government, agree that the chances of an Ebola outbreak here in the United States are extremely low. We’ve been taking the necessary precautions, including working with countries in West Africa to increase screening at airports so that someone with the virus doesn’t get on a plane for the United States. In the unlikely event that someone with Ebola does reach our shores, we’ve taken new measures so that we’re prepared here at home. We’re working to help flight crews identify people who are sick, and more labs across our country now have the capacity to quickly test for the virus. We’re working with hospitals to make sure that they are prepared, and to ensure that our doctors, our nurses and our medical staff are trained, are ready, and are able to deal with a possible case safely.

It took less time for the FAA to ban travel to Israel when some rockets went off. Oh, but that was for safety and not political reasons. I bet Roger ******* Goodell is making these decisions.

The Big O has done for America what Goodell has done for football.

Great point.

Last edited:
Quarantine the whole city of Dallas right now and maybe we'll have a chance. It's probably too late for that...

200.gif

Let national IQ averages be our guide...

http://www.barnhardt.biz/
Important Ebola Note

So there is tremendous chatter about this guy from Liberia, and we now have enough of the backstory to see just how maliciously negligent the so-called protection agencies really are. But what I want to focus on is Thomas Eric Duncan – the Liberian who after hauling his sister’s still living yet rapidly disintegrating body to and from the hospital thought it would be a great idea to take a three-legged flight to Dallas, and then just casually forget to mention at the Dallas emergency room the whole “I hauled my sister, dying of Ebola, to and from the hospital a couple of weeks ago.”

There is speculation that Duncan is a psychopathic arch criminal, or that he was recruited by musloids to make the trip. Nope. I doubt this very, very seriously. Then how in the world, you may ask, could he possibly DO THIS? I’ll tell you the likely answer if you really want to know, but I warn you, our culture has conditioned even the “strongest” of you to reject the truth I am about to lay out. Are you sure you want it? Fair warning has been given. Complaints will not be fielded.

The AVERAGE I.Q. amongst Liberians is 67. Anything below 69 is considered severe impairment. Only people who are profoundly mentally retarded, such as with severe Down Syndrome, have lower I.Q. scores, and many folks with milder Down Syndrome actually have I.Q. scores in the 70s and 80s. What we are talking about in Liberia is the AVERAGE IQ of non-impaired human beings. AVERAGE. Which means, by definition, that half the populace is above 67, and half the population is below 67.

CITATION HERE. A ranking of nations by average IQ. Fascinating.

Mr. Duncan, in all likelihood, got on a plane bound for Dallas because all was was thinking was “the Americans will save me”. He gave NO THOUGHT whatsoever to the consequences of his actions or to other human beings, nor did any of his family members, because people who are dim-witted think only about themselves and the immediate gratification of their immediate needs and wants. We see this manifested in our own western cultures, wherein people who OBVIOUSLY have lower I.Q.s are far, far more prone to crime – such as theft – and sexual promiscuity, as well as drug use, because they lack the powers of impulse control and consideration for other human beings that is an undeniable characteristic that goes along with an IQ that is several standard deviations “left” on the bell curve. When all you are capable of pondering is yourself and your own physical pleasure, or the maintenance of your own life, when a person or people is so collectively impaired that thinking through the consequences of actions three or four steps ahead, or of thinking of how one’s actions will affect other people, is almost impossible, then Thomas Eric Duncans happen.

The first step to defending against this reality is to ACKNOWLEDGE IT.

People have been saying for years, “This political correctness is going to get us all killed.”

Yes. Yes, it is.

Now, if you are sitting there squirming thinking that I am being all racist, let me just copy and paste that last sentence and make one little adjustment:

When all you are capable of pondering is yourself and your own physical pleasure, or the maintenance of your own life, when a person or people is so collectively impaired that thinking through the consequences of actions three or four steps ahead, or of thinking of how one’s actions will affect other people, is almost impossible, then contemporary American culture happens.

I wrote this not just to make the point about failing to acknowledge and deal with objective reality, and how that is now LITERALLY going to kill people, I wrote it to hopefully rehabilitate Duncan’s reputation. I doubt he is a psychopath. I doubt he is a terrorist operative. I think he is just a sub-Saharan African who is probably teetering on the precipice of mental retardation, because that is what the odds clearly, clearly dictate.

Great post Vincent.

Let's see...

If Obama had a brother he'd be as smart as Thomas Eric Duncans.

So, Polio and 21 are Liberians?

The news is saying that the dude from Africa lied about having direct contact with ebola. Lying to get into the US? IMPOSSIBLE!!!