• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

Its a damn shame because it is geographically some of the most beautiful parts of this country. Its just that more than half of its people are worthless parasites.

and their king moved to Arizona to help flip that state blue.

No big deal, just 200K more votes than voters confirmed in PA.

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 497px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/index.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1343622485946880007&lang=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.steelernationforums.com%2Fnewreply.php%3Fdo%3Dpostreply%26t%3D35958&theme=light&widgetsVersion=ed20a2b%3A1601588405575&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1343622485946880007" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.96fd96193cc66c3e11d4c5e4c7c7ec97.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.steelernationforums.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Because I'm 4 beers into a six pack (on vaca this week)....clarify more ballots than votes counted? What does that actually mean? Are they saying more votes than registered voters?

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 497px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;" title="Twitter Tweet" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/index.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1343622485946880007&lang=en&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.steelernationforums.com%2Fnewreply.php%3Fdo%3Dpostreply%26t%3D35958&theme=light&widgetsVersion=ed20a2b%3A1601588405575&width=550px" data-tweet-id="1343622485946880007" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.96fd96193cc66c3e11d4c5e4c7c7ec97.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.steelernationforums.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

They have a name for that. I call it the end of the republic. Sad part is so many are willing to do absolutely nothing about it.

Because I'm 4 beers into a six pack (on vaca this week)....clarify more ballots than votes counted? What does that actually mean? Are they saying more votes than registered voters?

yes, more votes than people who voted.

And yet they certified the results. Unbelievable.

This election is complete ******* bullshit. Everybody knows it too.

You just can't polish a turd into a diamond. It will just smear and stink to high heaven. This turd has been sitting in the outhouse for few months.

"But, but, but ... we demand evidence of voter fraud. Okay, more evidence. Okay, evidence that the fraud could have changed the outcome. Okay, evidence that it DID change the outcome."

Right here, bub:

Concerns over fraud with absentee ballots is not something limited to Republicans in the United States. Indeed, many European countries have voting rules stricter to prevent fraud than what we have in the United States.1For example, 74% entirely ban absentee voting for citizens who live in their country. Another 6% allow it, but have very restrictive rules, such as limiting it to those in the military or are in a hospital, and they require evidence that those conditions are met. Another 15% allow absentee ballots but require that one has to present a photo voter ID to acquire it. Thirty-five percent of European countries completely ban absentee ballots for even those living outside their country. The pattern is similar for developed countries.

If election workers counted absentee ballots when Republican observers were not present, is there statistical evidence of bias in the absentee ballot counting? While in-person voting took place at the precinct level, absentee vote counting took place at one common facility at the county level. If the type of fraud that Mr. Shafer worries about occurred, it would have only affected the absentee ballots in Fulton County.To examine that, I looked at precinct-level data for Fulton County and the four Republican counties that border it and no fraud has been alleged: Carroll, Cherokee, Coweta, and Forsyth.11The idea is a simple one: compare Trump’s share of absentee ballots in precincts adjacent to each other on opposite sides of a county border. The comparison is made between precincts in Fulton and these four other counties as well as between precincts in these four counties where they are adjacent each other. Comparing a county were fraud is alleged to ones without alleged fraud is simpler than comparing counties where there might be hard-to-specify varying degrees of fraud.

Precincts adjacent to each other on opposite sides of a county border should be relatively similar demographically. In one case, Fulton County precinct ML02A matches up with four different precincts in Cherokee County (Mountain Road 28, Avery 3, Union Hill 38 and a small portion of Freehome 18).12The goal is to compare the precincts of Fulton county that are most similar to precincts nearby counties that had no allegations of fraud, in order to isolate the impact of Fulton county’s vote-counting process (including potential fraud). The analysis also accounts for the percent of in-person votes that went for Trump, because if you have two adjacent precincts and they are similar in terms of their demographics and in-person voting, one would expect them to also be roughly similar in terms of their absentee ballots.While Democrats were pushing their voters to vote by absentee ballot, there is no reason to expect that rate to differ between two precincts that are next to each other and are similar in terms of their in-person voting support and their demographics. I did this test using the data from both 2016 and 2020. There were no serious accusations of fraud with respect to absentee ballots in 2016, so one should expect the absentee ballot percent for Trump in precincts in Fulton county to behave no differently than the adjacent precincts in Carroll, Cherokee, Coweta, and Forsyth.The results in Table 1 show that in 2016, there was indeed essentially no difference (less than 1 percentage point) between Trump’s share of absentee ballots cast in Fulton and other counties.13Trump’s share of absentee ballots also matched up closely with his share of in-person votes across the precincts, no matter which county they lay in.

However, redoing the same test for 2020 shows something quite different (see Table 2). Trump’s percentage of absentee votes was now lower in Fulton county border precincts than in the precincts just across the street in neighboring counties. Trump’s share was 7.19 percentage points lower on the Fulton county side, and the difference was also statistically significant at the 7% level for a two-tailed t-test.This is not likely to have been caused by the general shift to absentee voting among Democrats, because the study controlled for in-person voting. In layman’s terms, in precincts with alleged fraud, Trump’s proportion of absentee votes was depressed – even when such precincts had similar in-person Trump vote shares to their surrounding countries.

The fact that the shift happens only in absentee ballots, and when a country line is crossed, is suspicious. In the first two tables,if the estimate for the “Difference in Trump’s percent of the two-candidate in-person vote” between the two adjacent precincts equals 1, it means that the differences in the percent of the in-person vote Trump received in the adjacent precincts would perfectly track the difference in the absentee ballots. In the estimate for 2016, the coefficient of 0.87 is not statistically different from 1. But for the 2020 data, Trump’s share of in-person votes did not line up as closely with the differences in absentee ballots, as can be seen in the reduced coefficient of the control variable for Trump’s share of in-person votes. Indeed, the coefficient for 2020 (at .5738) is statistically significantly less than 1 at the 0.0000% level for a two-tailed t-test. This can also not be explained by the general shift in which Democrats were more likely to vote absentee, because the precincts being compared are matched up by location (differing primarily in terms of which side of the county line they lie on) and thus expected to be very similar.

This study goes further and controls for demographic variables, to account for any differences that might still exist. Georgia collects information on registered voters’ racial and gender demographics by precinct. Table 3 accounts for the differences in the adjacent precincts by replacing the change in the in-person difference in Trump’s share of the votes with detailed demographic information. It provides information on the difference between the precincts in the percent of the population that are black males, black females, Hispanic males, Hispanic females, Asian males, and Asian females.Table 4 then not only includes those variables but then also again the “Difference in Trump’s percent of the two-candidate in-person vote.”

Thus, this estimate uses three ways to account for differences in Trump’s share of the absentee ballot vote: geographic closeness for relatively small areas, differences in Trump’s share of the in-person vote, and differences in the demographics registered voters.The results provide consistent estimates that Trump’s percentage of absentee votes was consistently lower in Fulton county border precincts than in the precincts just across the street in neighboring counties. The estimates for the Fulton County effect range from 5.8% to 17.3% and again are all statistically significant. The variables for the race and gender demographics are virtually never statistically significant, though that is not particularly surprising given how highly correlated these variables are. That also makes it difficult to interpret individual coefficients on the demographic variables. However, they are statistically significant as a group (a joint F-test for the demographic variables shown in Tables 3 and 4 finds they have F-values of 4.53 and 4.23, respectively, which are both statistically significant at about the 1 percent level).

This indicates that the demographic values are worth including, and that table 4 is the preferred model. But all models agree that Trump’s absentee ballot share was depressed in Fulton County precincts.Given that there were 145,267 absentee ballots cast for Trump and Biden in Fulton county, even the lowest estimate of the unusual drop off in Trump’s share of the absentee ballots for Fulton county of 5.84 percentage points equals approximately 8,280 votes, or 59% of Biden’s margin of victory over Trump.

There are concerns about vote counting in DeKalb county, but there are no Republican counties adjacent to it for me to use in a test. However, with 128,007 absentee ballots cast for the two major-party candidates in DeKalb, a similar 5.84 percentage point swing for Biden would account for another 7,482 votes. Together this margin in DeKalb and Fulton would more than account for Biden’s winning vote share. Indeed, their total of 15,762 would be larger than Biden’s certified win.

file:///C:/Users/marga/AppData/Local/Temp/SSRN-id3756988.pdf

I think many of us are coming to the realization that except for a few of the newcomers, the fix is in and has been for quite awhile. Otherwise there would be all sorts of investigations and objections to the election being certified.

Just like when the Republicans had the power to smash Obamacare to dust, they didn't do it.. Yep the Republicans and Democrats in DC are on the same team and all the back and forth is totally scripted. Hate to break it to you but we have no true representation. It's essentially us vs them and they have the high ground.

Last edited:
Hate to break it to you but we have no true representation. It's essentially us vs them and they have the high ground.

And the "resistance" is too stupid to realize they are the mewling army for big government and big corporations. What a joke.

They may have the high ground, JMM, but you should let these ******* know my neighbor has followed my sage advice and has a ****-ton of ammo.

And the "resistance" is too stupid to realize they are the mewling army for big government and big corporations. What a joke.

They may have the high ground, JMM, but you should let these ******* know my neighbor has followed my sage advice and has a ****-ton of ammo.

This guy could be my neighbor. He knows there are easier and more expensive ways to do this, but he's retired and time isn't an issue.

If there's ANYONE out there who truly doesn't believe this election was full on ******* stolen, they're either lying to you, or they're full on ******* sociopathically lying to themselves.

The evidence, the proof is overwhelming. The fact they stole the election is far less worrisome than the fact that they collectively refuse to do anything about it. That should tell you more about the state of our "democracy" than anything.

If there's ANYONE out there who truly doesn't believe this election was full on ******* stolen, they're either lying to you, or they're full on ******* sociopathically lying to themselves.

The evidence, the proof is overwhelming. The fact they stole the election is far less worrisome than the fact that they collectively refuse to do anything about it. That should tell you more about the state of our "democracy" than anything.

Just remember, to all those who refuse to look at all the election interference and irregularities for the sole purpose that orange man bad, they are completely and utterly complicit in the downfall of the democracy that they’ve been claiming that Trump is doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

wzdygLe.jpg

I just watched the latest Georgia hearings. I was literally crying i was so angry and sick of the level of deviance involved in this travesty. For the last 2-3 days I've been feeling like I'm missing out on the event of my lifetime. Also, that I am failing Trump by not answering the call to go. He's been able to do things that no other "politician" has accomplished despite running on that very thing. The wall, Jerusalem, peace accords, etc. It is astounding. I looked on map. Pittsburgh is way closer to DC than I am. Is anyone going?

I just watched the latest Georgia hearings. I was literally crying i was so angry and sick of the level of deviance involved in this travesty. For the last 2-3 days I've been feeling like I'm missing out on the event of my lifetime. Also, that I am failing Trump by not answering the call to go. He's been able to do things that no other "politician" has accomplished despite running on that very thing. The wall, Jerusalem, peace accords, etc. It is astounding. I looked on map. Pittsburgh is way closer to DC than I am. Is anyone going?

I'm in north florida. I would be hard pressed to make it. I also have zero tolerance for dumb fuckery. The soy boys in black would be a no can do for me. It would be on tv.

I'll stay home.

Now the republicans in Congress and the Senate want an audit of the election results in contested states. I'm really finding it hard to understand how that will change anything. I mean the evidence has been out there for awhile and nobody who is anybody wants to change the results.

Here They Come: Ted Cruz and Many More Senators to Join Hawley in Objecting to Electoral Count, Demanding Action

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/01/02/here-they-come-ted-cruz-and-many-more-senators-to-join-hawley-in-objecting-to-electoral-count-demanding-action-n303315

People keep saying "there's no evidence" but we've seen the data analysis showing the 68% error margin in Michigan, the obvious camera footage of suitcases full of ballots being pulled out from under tables in GA, and so much more.

When is enough evidence enough? How about this? Just add it to the pile that people will dismiss and ignore.

Georgia Election Data Shows 17,650 Votes Switched From Trump to Biden: Data Scientists

Georgia election data indicates 17,650 votes were switched from President Donald Trump to Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, data scientists testified on Wednesday during a state Senate hearing.

A team led by Lynda McLaughlin, along with data scientists Justin Mealey and Dave Lobue, presented the results before the Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Elections.

Mealey worked as an electronic warfare technician in the U.S. Navy for nine and a half years and was a former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) contractor as a data analyst and programmer for the National Counterterrorism Center. He currently works for one of the “Big Four” accounting firms as a programmer.

Lobue is a data scientist with over a decade of experience in a number of industries.

“What we have here is we actually have fraud that we can prove in this election, there was fraud in Georgia’s election, we can prove it with data,” Mealey said. “The voting will of the people of Georgia is not reflected in what was certified by the Secretary of State.”

According to their analysis on time series election data which was published online as early as Dec. 24, Trump’s votes were decrementing in various counties instead of increasing as they do normally.

17,650 votes were allegedly switched from Trump to Biden as result.

Trump-votes-decrements.jpg

The team said the switching happened at the county level and was hard to be observed at the state level because the decrements were offset by accurate data uploaded by other counties.

A “clear example of vote switching” happened in DeKalb county, they said.

At 9:11 p.m. local time, Trump received 29,391 votes as Biden simultaneously received 17,218. However, in the next reported time update, Trump’s votes became 17,218 while Biden’s changed to 29,391.

In this single event, 12,173 votes were switched, the data scientists believe.

“I want to make that very, very clear that at no point in an incremental process, should you decrement it,” Lobue said.

State-certified election results show Trump lost Georgia by 12,670 votes. The Trump campaign is still challenging the results in various courts.

McLaughlin’s team didn’t name any state official, county official, or related voting machine manufacturers for wrongdoing. They emphasized that the analysis is not partisan.

“The analysis we’re going to be reviewing is purely scientific, not based on any political affiliation, red, blue, left, or right. The objective really focuses on numbers, data, and machine network systems,” he said.

The Epoch Times cannot verify the allegation independently.

The Georgia state secretary’s office didn’t respond to a request for comment from The Epoch Times. State Secretary Brad Raffensperger and his office have denied vehemently that systemic election fraud occurred during the November election.

Ballot Tallying Process Under Question

The experts said during the Wednesday hearing that they believed the switching could have happened during the Results Tally & Reporting (RTR) process.

The Epoch Times cannot verify the allegation independently.

Based on information published on Dominion Voting Systems‘ website, Georgia used Dominion voting systems during the November election.

Poll workers can reject or validate ballots during the RTR process. In a widely-circulated video, an elections supervisor in Coffee County demonstrated how Dominion Voting Systems voting software allows votes to be changed through an “adjudication” process. The process allows the operator to add vote marks to a scanned ballot as well as invalidate vote marks already on the ballot, The Epoch Times reported.

Based on a statement from Richard Barron, director of Fulton County Board of Election and Registration, ballot adjudications happened substantially in the county with the largest population in The Peach State.

“We scanned 113,130 as of moments ago, we’ve adjudicated 106,000 plus [93.7 percent] of those,” he can be seen saying in a video clip. “The only ballots that are adjudicated are if we have a ballot with a contest on it in which there’s some question as to what, how the computer reads it. So the vote review panel then determines voter intent.”

However, the unofficial results which were used in the analysis by McLaughlin’s team should be published after the adjudication process, according to a Dominion tally and reporting user guide (pdf) which is available on the website of the Colorado State Secretary’s office.

It would be unlikely to cause Trump’s votes to decrease.

There’s a step called “auditing” in the RTR process after the ballots are adjudicated and data is published and sent to the state secretary and media data port. It appears that adjustments can still be made if needed after the unofficial results are made public during the “auditing” step.

The user manual does not provide detailed information about what specific changes, if any, can be made during the auditing process, including whether ballots can be added or subtracted during that process.

The hearing i was watching yesterday had the Pulizter scientist, then an independent party person who saw dim cheating, followed by several midage to elderly women who were very, very brave in their observations and testimony. One of the last ones really put the heat on them as to having reported this immediately with no follow up or action by the government entities that they sought out. There were threats, firings and being given the run around to no avail. That's some real bullshit there and people (Raffensberger, Kemp) need to go down! Thats just Georgia. The other states all have their counterparts that also need to go down.

I read where Cruz is on board but I've lost hope that there will be any changes. Personally I think it is more about lip service to attract Trump voters the next time he runs. The fact that the DOJ is not checking into the evidence tells me the fix is in and there is not a damn thing we can do about it. There is really no sense in me voting in VA anymore so I've been seriously considering letting my voter registration lapse. Would be one less opportunity for someone to vote multiple times under my ID (as of last summer, there is no longer voter ID in VA) At least I won't be eligible for jury duty. My mindset will probably change by next November when our esteemed governor who mysteriously got more votes than any governor in VA history and whose opponent was second on the list of most votes in VA history (sound familiar? still not sure how that added up against valid registered voters) but we'll see, maybe there will be some sort of election reform between now and then. :jagoff:

Last edited:
I read where Cruz is on board but I've lost hope that there will be any changes. Personally I think it is more about lip service to attract Trump voters the next time he runs. The fact that the DOJ is not checking into the evidence tells me the fix is in and there is not a damn thing we can do about it. There is really no sense in me voting in VA anymore so I've been seriously considering letting my voter registration lapse. Would be one less opportunity for someone to vote multiple times under my ID (as of last summer, there is no longer voter ID in VA) At least I won't be eligible for jury duty. My mindset will probably change by next November when our esteemed governor who mysteriously got more votes than any governor in VA history and whose opponent was second on the list of most votes in VA history (sound familiar? still not sure how that added up against valid registered voters) but we'll see, maybe there will be some sort of election reform between now and then. :jagoff:

Just lip service. Technology is a pretty handy weapon to deceive the masses nowadays. It's a stacked deck all on one side. It really is every man for himself now. Why play by the rules anymore,when they do not.