• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

I believe the New York Times also called North Carolina.

Trump now leading Ohio and Kansas

If you type in live election results in Google the AP has a more updated map than most places... They also called VA for Biden

Fox showing Trump in the lead in OH now.

This is either going two ways.

Trump is clear winner and Biden concedes at about 3AM

Or Pennsylvania is too close to call and becomes this year's 2000 Florida, which mean we will be arguing over PA for the next 2 weeks+ and could end up all the way to the Supreme Court.

a laugh to ease tensions.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9k88GCmIBbo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I hope the Election Wizard isn’t high

Take a look at Oakland County, outside of Detroit in Michigan.

Clinton won that area by 9% points in 2016. With 50% reported, Trump is up 2%. Something is really going on.

Trump up 55-45% in VA with 94% reporting.

In our Senate race, Warner (D) down 47-53% with 94% reporting. Usually they save Northern VA and VA Beach/Norfolk until the end so I'll probably wake up to the Dems winning both.

Looks like our neck of the woods will flip one House seat red and maintain red on another.

Trump has a big lead in VA but the networks are calling it for Biden. Now I never expected Trump to win VA, but WTF???