• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

What happens if Trump loses Arizona?
I think he needs two of MI, WI, MN, AZ or PA, with wins in FL, GA, NC and OH

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

CNN is kinda trembling now...

This **** with states stopping counting is horseshit. I don’t recall that happening in years past. But yeah, Georgia and Pennsylvania are gonna stop counting at 1030. Why?

This **** with states stopping counting is horseshit. I don’t recall that happening in years past. But yeah, Georgia and Pennsylvania are gonna stop counting at 1030. Why?

So volunteers can sleep?

Arizona. How can a state with such gun friendly laws vote for Joe Biden?

Easier to determine how many votes they need to flip to win... there is a tangible reason why 90% of the world doesn’t allow this kind of voting... even if you allow it... they should be tabulated and locked down before the other voting happens

So volunteers can sleep?

Did they need sleep in 2016? No, they didn’t because they thought they had it won. Now they know. It’s not breaking their way. So let’s stop counting. For what?

Did they need sleep in 2016? No, they didn’t because they thought they had it won. Now they know. It’s not breaking their way. So let’s stop counting. For what?

Should have shifts....No reason to stop counting

I was being a little tongue in cheek.

Damn....just heard on news Dems believe NC rides on Wake County now. That is me.

Florida finally called for Trump.