• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

Trump will take NC and OH. If he takes MI, you can go to bed folks. Trump will be re-elected.

Trump ahead in NC by 3K votes rtm

One thing we know for sure is that polls don't mean ****.

As Tucker just got done saying, the media has now lost nearly all credibility. No matter how this thing ends up, they have lied to the American people for months on end and weren't even ******* close.

Trump ahead 27,449 in NC now

Here comes the red wave my friends.

Election Wizard called Ohio for Trump

I hope all of the absentee ballots are being correctly accounted for in all of these projections.

Trump up 6 in Ohio. 80% in.

No votes in PA reported yet from Chester, Burks & Westmoreland Counties. Those are the suburbs where Biden is supposed to crush it but has yet to do so anywhere else.

50/307 precincts reported

DEM Joseph R Biden
35.74%

REP Donald J Trump
62.81%

Also, whoever predicted Biden would crush it in Westmoreland County has clearly never been to Westmoreland County.

I think Trump can win even without PA and Arizona now.

I see NC, Mich, Wisconsin & Iowa are all going red. With Ohio and Florida, that's enough.

To me, Biden's only hope is to get Arizona, Wisconsin and PA.

Last edited:
Trump up by 4 in Texas.

Trump up 50K votes in NC per local news, but same news station calling Cooper (D) as winning Gov again.

What happens if Trump loses Arizona?