• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

Both CNN and Fox have Biden with the electoral lead...

They said PA people are working through the night

Both CNN and Fox have Biden with the electoral lead...

He is because they added CA, OR, and WA. When Trump wins TX, GA, IA and OH that will change.

There is only 950,000 votes outstanding in Ohio to count. Trump is leading by 400,000 votes and they still won't call it.

What schmucks.

interesting NC tidbit...the mail in ballots will count up to 9 more days assuming they were postmarked by today. I just heard there are 200K outstanding NC mail in ballots. I assume some will not come back but it is still very tight here.

Easier to determine how many votes they need to flip to win... there is a tangible reason why 90% of the world doesn’t allow this kind of voting... even if you allow it... they should be tabulated and locked down before the other voting happens

Exactly this mail in BS should have been counted and done with before the vote today...

Exactly this mail in BS should have been counted and done with before the vote today...

That is a tricky one because if they were counted early I think the results would leak out and it would definitely be a huge advantage to know where you stand

Biden takes AZ

Now it’s looking harder for Trump...

I haven’t been paying attention to the news stations.. is there any guess who it looks like will win?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rioting is going to be insane if Trump wins.. this country is ******, I don’t see it ever getting better at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These mail in ballots are gonna screw Trump, they are gonna steal the election from him 4 days after the election.

So fox news: we arent calling ohio or texas out of an abundance of caution

Also fox: calling Virginia for Biden while trump is up 100k and new mexico with 0% in