• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

democrat run states except GA. no surprise there

In PA 1mil votes left to count, but i think most are from Pittsburgh and Philly. It would have to go about 60-40 for Biden to win which is definitely possible

In PA 1mil votes left to count, but i think most are from Pittsburgh and Philly. It would have to go about 60-40 for Biden to win which is definitely possible
Your math is terrible.
60-40 on a million votes gives Biden +200k.
Trumps lead is 700k.
There are apparently 2.4 million votes to be counted.

Hopefully, Burgundy is in charge of most of that.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

After signing out here yesterday afternoon at about 4 PM, I completely shut out the outside world.

Watched Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds (it was actually funny by todays standards) and then Misery (seemed like a good election day movie).

Waking up this morning, I made the right decision. Maybe by Thanksgiving we'll know something.

Your math is terrible.
60-40 on a million votes gives Biden +200k.
Trumps lead is 700k.
There are apparently 2.4 million votes to be counted.

Hopefully, Burgundy is in charge of most of that.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

My bad he was about 600k up so i was thinking 600,000 votes for Biden.... Sad part is i have a math minor.

Talked to a few teachers this morning and they voted Trump....they want this **** over with. We all are like....CALL THE ******* STATES AND LET THIS END!!!

I really don’t see any path for trump to win here... Michigan and Wisconsin are almost certainly losses now... pa is going to whitewash that lead. North Carolina is going to be open for a week...

Basically the mail in votes swung it for Biden...

I really don’t see any path for trump to win here... Michigan and Wisconsin are almost certainly losses now... pa is going to whitewash that lead. North Carolina is going to be open for a week...

Basically the mail in votes swung it for Biden...

Not so sure on Michigan, still holding out hope there

If I understood it right, Republican legislatures in WI, MI and PA wouldn't allow the counting of mail in ballots until election day, so with the massive mail-ins there is a delay in counting.
Places like Florida allowed the mail-in to be counted as it arrived, so they had the count on election day.

Steeltime wants a new, crispy Fifty. Not a shitload of crumpled up $1's.

If I understood it right, Republican legislatures in WI, MI and PA wouldn't allow the counting of mail in ballots until election day, so with the massive mail-ins there is a delay in counting.
Places like Florida allowed the mail-in to be counted as it arrived, so they had the count on election day.

You don't understand a ******* thing.

This is why we need National voter laws, with picture ID's. They have changed the rules so they can steal this election. In PA no signature required to match and doesn't have to be postmarked by the day of the election. How people can think this is fair or a good idea is beyond me. If I'm Trump I fight this **** tooth and nail to the bitter end.

You boys ready for a civil war?

Is the Coronavirus over?

Yes, for now. If Trump is re-elected the virus will develop a new bacteria that will make the virus even worse and the country will need to shut down again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not so sure on Michigan, still holding out hope there

Biden has 8,000 vote lead in MI
if this was where Steeltime lives, they'd have called this already.

That war would end badly and quickly for those weak, pathetic rioters.

Man bun wearing, soy latte drinking, millenial pajama boys. I’ll take the redneck Trumpstersin that fight.

That war would end badly and quickly for those weak, pathetic rioters.

Man bun wearing, soy latte drinking, millenial pajama boys. I’ll take the redneck Trumpstersin that fight.

This is why we need National voter laws, with picture ID's. They have changed the rules so they can steal this election. In PA no signature required to match and doesn't have to be postmarked by the day of the election. How people can think this is fair or a good idea is beyond me. If I'm Trump I fight this **** tooth and nail to the bitter end.

I totally agree. If the states want to have all sorts of weird rules for state elections that's fine, let the citizens of those states work it out. For congressional and presidential elections, we should have a standardization. Such a change needs to be an amendment so it sticks but that will never happen in our lifetimes.

These state and local laws are set up intentionally to allow voter fraud if needed. It's amazing to me that in a first world country that this is so difficult and it's the Dem controlled states and cities who have these issues (again, intentionally). Every vote needs to be tied to a valid Social Security Number to ensure no duplicate or dead individual votes. This is third world **** that we allow and it needs to stop.

Supposedly there are like over 1 million absentee ballots yet to count in PA. Of the absentee ballots counted so far (750,000), something like 80% have been for Biden.

So everyone in the media is just saying those 1 million absentee ballots could be 800k vs. 200k and that's a 600,000 vote swing left to consider in PA in favor of Biden. That makes everything super close.

I am shocked waking up this morning at the change in Michigan. I have no idea what type of counting/reporting happened between 2AM and 8AM.

That is a pretty important state right now. And there is even a decent chance (R)'s swing that Senate seat. The vote from Detroit is going to decide that, which I just don't have much faith in at all.

I'm not much for conspiracies, but there is something fishy going on here. Seven states not called for either candidate. Has this sort of thing ever happened before? I don't recall it.

They just stopped counting votes in states Trump was up big in. Has THAT ever happened before? This is a disgrace.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">As Florida showed last night, even very large states have the ability to count votes quickly. There's no reason (beyond politics of course) this can't be replicated nationally <a href="https://t.co/v3vvrR4Urr">https://t.co/v3vvrR4Urr</a></p>— Lachlan Markay (@lachlan) <a href="https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/1323976719406161920?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 4, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Because Glenn Greenwald is a huge fan of Trump (sarcasm of course).