• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

but just because people were in the system and "returned" a ballot does not mean that vote was counted.

So you got politicians, celebrities, media hacks, every day people screaming “count every vote” and you think they are taking the time to ensure a mail in ballot that looks right is compared to the voter rolls and thoroughly scrutinized before it is counted? Don’t you think that if the voter rolls were properly scrutinized that maybe, just maybe that ballot never goes out in the first place? I’m not a conspiracy nut, but....really? You believe that? Come on.

Trickle down economics does not ******* work, man. We've been doing it for forty years, and the results have been disastrous.

Here's where you lose me Punx. For decades we keep hearing that "trickle down economics doesn't work" but of course it does. Trump cut corporate taxes and we had the fastest job and wage growth in years.

You know when the last time that happened was? After Bill Clinton was forced into signing the Taxpayer Relief Act in 1997, which cut capital gains and other taxes.

Yeah, we've tried it numerous times and it always works until some politician manages to convince people that it's wrong that some people are doing better than they are, even though everyone's doing better.

You know what doesn't work? The opposite of "trickle down economics". Where the government grabs massive piles of cash from the economy and private industry and says it's going to create jobs with it. What happened to all of Obama's shovel ready jobs? Has never worked and never will.

Last edited:
I'm not much into the bitter sour grapes thing...but I know people who haven't been able to go near their grandparents for months so to wake up this morning to see the media fawning over a photo of Joe's grandchildren all hugging him maskless kind of infuriates me.

It will be interesting to see how the lawsuits play out.

That's what blows me away about the people saying "Oh, there may have been some election vote irregularities, but nothing that could actually have an impact", like they haven't witnessed the last 4 years of them doing everything they possibly could to destroy this guy.

I don't have any doubt that there are people inside the federal bureaucracy who are capable of anything. What you're talking about is a nationwide conspiracy involving numerous state election boards and commissions and poll workers, which all include Republicans and Democrats. Would it shock me if some Philadelphia poll workers pulled some ****? Of course not. Is it plausible that there could be a concerted effort in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona and Georgia to throw the election to Joe Biden that would be virtually undetectable to all of the Republicans participating in running elections there? Much less so.

Who????

Oh, The Loser

0_News-Election-2020-in-Washington-DC.jpg

0_Election-2020-reactions-in-Washington-DC-USA-06-Nov-2020.jpg

that guy, whatisname, hiding in the bunker

ElSGUoMX0AEOCbI.jpg

Isn't this the party telling us we must unify and heal and all that bullshit?

I'm not much into the bitter sour grapes thing...but I know people who haven't been able to go near their grandparents for months so to wake up this morning to see the media fawning over a photo of Joe's grandchildren all hugging him maskless kind of infuriates me.

I don’t feel bad for them. They voted for that hypocrisy. It is what the people wanted, ya know?

It's really not blue they represent, it's more communist red they align with. I don't even see classic liberals with a voice in that party.

EmThCGaWMAAcADF

PA created President-Elect Biden - never forget

I don’t feel bad for them. They voted for that hypocrisy. It is what the people wanted, ya know?

And when the restrictions get even more severe under Biden, they won’t even think twice about it. Just mask up and stay home. No questions asked.

Sore Loserman needs to come out of the bunker first...

0g7bdly1mvx51.jpg

**** that Spike. Why should he not fight this right up to Inauguration Day. For all the **** and illegal malfeasance they threw at him he has every ******* right to make this a **** show until the very end. In the end I will respect the Office of the President but up until he is inaugurated they can all **** right off. They did not show him one ******* ounce of decency for over four years and they deserve the same right now. No one I know of truly wanted Joe, they held their noses and voted, that is why I can't believe he actually won.

**** that Spike. Why should he not fight this right up to Inauguration Day. For all the **** and illegal malfeasance they threw at him he has every ******* right to make this a **** show until the very end. In the end I will respect the Office of the President but up until he is inaugurated they can all **** right off. They did not show him one ******* ounce of decency for over four years and they deserve the same right now. No one I know of truly wanted Joe, they held their noses and voted, that is why I can't believe he actually won.

Oh I think everyone knows why he's afraid to show his face...the shitshow HE created will show no mercy

Crowd Gives Trump The Finger As One-Term President Returns To White House

Beobachten-Sie-die-Feierlichkeiten-seiner-Niederlage-als-er-heute-vom.jpg

EmP55Q5XMAAe-8x

EmThCGaWMAAcADF

PA created President-Elect Biden - never forget

That would be Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. The rural area didn't. Gauranteed the Amish didn't. Philadelphia is the biggest cesspool culprit in this. Just listening to that worm looking mayor is nauseating enough.

Oh I think everyone knows why he's afraid to show his face...the shitshow HE created will show no mercy

Crowd Gives Trump The Finger As One-Term President Returns To White House

Beobachten-Sie-die-Feierlichkeiten-seiner-Niederlage-als-er-heute-vom.jpg

EmP55Q5XMAAe-8x

He created? Excuse me? That is bullshit. The **** show was a total product of irrational hate by the left.

He disrespected the office of POTUS.
He lied profusely.
He denigrated many.

He can rot in a cell now. In the meantime he cowars in The House. And his base comes off petty and salty AF. Remember that BS you threw at the other side in 2016, well that pendulum swings your way now.

He lied profusely.
He denigrated many.

He can rot in a cell now. In the meantime he cowars in The House. And his base comes off petty and salty AF. Remember that BS you threw at the other side in 2016, well that pendulum swings your way now.

No Democrats disrespected the office and actually broke the law trying a coup.
He was one of the most honest forthcoming Presidents in History.
The Democrats started the **** flinging not Trump.
And NO I do not remember the right throwing BS at the left that again was all on THE LEFT.

He lied profusely.
He denigrated many.

**** Biden. Creepy old ****. **** his supporters too. dumb *****.

. And his base comes off petty and salty AF. Remember that BS you threw at the other side in 2016, well that pendulum swings your way now.

It's politics........when half of the country votes for one candidate, in 2016 as in 2020, people will disagree. Did you criticize those that were upset when Hillary lost? Did they come off as salty?

He lied profusely.
He denigrated many.

He doing exactly what Dims did in 2000

It’s just funny to me the people screaming for decency and humanity are the same ones giving Trump the finger. That’s why I ******* HATE liberals. Do as I SAY, not as I DO. ******* ******* losers. Wasting my oxygen. **** them.

#sorrynotsorry

No Democrats disrespected the office and actually broke the law trying a coup.
He was one of the most honest forthcoming Presidents in History.
The Democrats started the **** flinging not Trump.
And NO I do not remember the right throwing BS at the left that again was all on THE LEFT.

Honest and forth coming yikes...... How can you honestly believe that? Just look at the Woodward interviews as one example of many. Sure he will tweet out whatever is on his mind, but half the time it is done half baked conspiracy theory. He lied about releasing his tax returns, he lied about his whole affairs, he lied about the virus, the list just goes on and on.