• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

States changed the rules to favor a candidate before the election and used COVID as an excuse to do so.

Why would mail-in voting favor one candidate or another? Unless of course one encouraged it and one strongly discouraged it. But whose fault is that?

Now, is it more susceptible to fraud and error? Yes I do agree with that. But you'd have to prove of a lot of fraud and all or nearly all on one side of the aisle to call it "stealing" an election.

which one of those whiny loser ******* are YOU?

161114-ryan-crying-over-trump-tease_jfxuab

He LOST, GET OVER IT!

Show where I'm whining. Why do you chose to be an ***?

Now, is it more susceptible to fraud and error? Yes I do agree with that. But you'd have to prove of a lot of fraud and all or nearly all on one side of the aisle to call it "stealing" an election.

That’s the beauty of it. It will be nearly impossible to prove. That’s why it never should have happened. Look at the mess it has created. With the technology we have these days we should be able to secure our elections against this sort of thing. Some terrific ideas in this thread. Why it never happens is beyond me.

That’s the beauty of it. It will be nearly impossible to prove. That’s why it never should have happened. Look at the mess it has created. With the technology we have these days we should be able to secure our elections against this sort of thing. Some terrific ideas in this thread. Why it never happens is beyond me.

I agree. On the other hand a national election system run by the federal government establishment isn't exactly ideal either.

I agree. On the other hand a national election system run by the federal government establishment isn't exactly ideal either.

No, but this is one area where I would endorse Federal standards, but state run.

IDK what happened to the old Spike....but I miss him. This new Spike isn’t very nice.

I’ve never said impossible. I said less plausible. Like I have said repeatedly, every irregularity should be investigated and corrected. Unless and until there is proof that this election has been rigged or stolen it’s irresponsible to assert that it was. It’s bad for the country. That’s all I’ve said.

It’s incredibly childish of the president to make the claims he has. Had he said “We are investigating every allegation of impropriety and will ensure this election is fair and accurate” I’m right there with him. “I won the election. By a lot!” without proof is something a third world dictator would do.

I liked this post because I'm 100% in agreement with you in what Trump said here. He doesn't know the final vote tally. But you said third world and I had to chuckle. Even Glenn Greenwald has thrashed our third world-style voting methods (he lives in ******* Brazil where their election results are tallied that day without a problem) and the banana republic-style way of how they've tried to take down Trump in every way for 4 years -- that you'd think it's so unlikely they would rig an Election has me scratching my head.

They (corrupt DAs, judges) put in provisions to change the way certain states would vote this election under the guise of "safety" and mail-in ballots are so susceptible to fraud that even scores of Democrats in the past (when it was politically convenient for them) have said so. I know, the Republicans should have been fighting this tooth & nail from the beginning (and I've heard in some cases they did), but we never know the whole story because we have such a corrupt mouthpiece of the DNC, that they make Pravda look pretty tame in comparison.

Here's Bernie Sanders predicting exactly what would happen, and in what states, 2 weeks prior to the election. What strikes me as odd are his comments "for reasons I don't have the time to go into tonight" and "for bad reasons". What bad reasons? And why are they "bad"?

If you don't think there was a coordinated effort to rig an Election with the perfect excuse to use mass mail-in ballots (Covid), then we'll just have to agree to disagree. But doesn't it strike you as odd that they (Biden, Harris) barely campaigned and that Nancy Pelosi seemed so sure about the outcome before it even occurred?

He's OUT!

Fighting the Good Fight for his loyal cult followers, who worship the very ground he walks on!

Did yinz have a problem with Al Gore demanding recount after recount in Florida in 2000?

I'm not gonna keep belaboring the same points over and over. Investigations will continue. Ballots will be scrutinized and not just by Dems. I doubt it will change the outcome.

Gotta focus on Georgia now.

Not My Pedophile... President, I mean Not My President.

Mail in voting only benefited one side because only one side was willing to use it in the most dishonest way. Republicans always try to take the high road and they always end up getting ******.

Opposition to Voter ID, mailing out mass ballots... everything the Dems push for make it easier to commit voter fraud.

Can it be proven? I'm sure it can if anyone was willing to put in the effort.
Will it be proven? No. This is like the NFL and Spygate. They burned the tapes because the proof of fraud would've been more damaging than the assumption of fraud.

You will never convince me that Biden won this election without the help of mass voter fraud. Do you really think Biden would've won without the vote by mail fiasco? The dems sure didn't.

There are sheep and there are goats. Wheat and tares. Democrats are largely tares -- they look like Americans and talk like Americans about "democracy," "freedom of speech," and "freedom of the press," but they bare no fruit. A Christian or any person of reputable character would rather be defrauded than to defraud.

Except they repent, sucks to be them. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.

If they just pulled off the biggest conspiracy ever, maybe they left a few bread crumbs.

These types of operations have been conducted with regularity by the CIA in foreign elections like in Ukraine for many years. I'd imagine the Deep State has it down like the Golden State Killer by this point.

Chuck Schumer warned Trump the CIA has "Six Ways to Sunday to get back at you." Russiagate, illegal spying, Impeachment, Covid1984, ballot fraud, and media blackout as is typical of all coup attempts. That's about Six.

We can't underscore enough just how bad they wanted this man gone. They had to go all in with investigations pending and all roads leading back to The Kenyan.

Nothing at all to see here....

Sidney Powell claims there are 450,000 ballots that voted only for Biden, left the rest blank

Attorney Sidney Powell claims that her team has found 450,000 ballots with only votes for Biden and no down-ballot selections made. Powell suggests that this number of single vote ballots is suspect, and indicative in part of "abject fraud" that she says flipped the election to Biden.

Powell is the attorney for Michael Flynn and has been vocal about the need to challenge the results of the General Election, which she contends is rife with evidence of a "massive and coordinated effort to steal this election," by efforts to "delegitimize and destroy votes for Donald Trump, to manufacture votes for Joe Biden"

[video]https://rumble.com/vaz73p-more-than-450000-ballots-in-key-states-miraculously-only-have-a-mark-for-bi.html[/video]

^^^^ Watch the video here ^^^^

"They have done it in every way imaginable, from having dead people vote in massive numbers, to absolutely fraudulently creating ballots that exist only voting for Biden," Powell told Fox's Maria Bartiromo. We've identified identified at least 450,000 ballots in the key states that miraculously only have a mark for Joe Biden and no other candidate."

Powell pointed to Floria, "where things were done right," noting that that's "how the rest of the country should have gone."

Powell maintains that malicious actors "used an algorithm to calculate the votes they would need to flip, and they used computers to flip those votes from...Trump to Biden, and from other candidates to their competitors also."

This election is not over. Hold on to your seats.

Or here...

‘Like Flipping A Coin And Getting Heads 100 Times’: Stats Boffs Scrutinize Biden ‘Victory’ Numbers

ANALYSIS OF VOTES CAST FOR JOE BIDEN AND TURNOUT ITSELF IN PENNSYLVANIA REVEAL A HOST OF STATISTICAL AND HISTORICAL ANOMALIES THAT FAVOR THE DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE’S CHANCES OF WINNING THE PRESIDENCY.

Two reports, providing over 10 pages of statistical analysis of raw Pennsylvania voter data, appear to signal election irregularities – virtually all boosting Biden’s vote count in the critical state.

In Philadelphia, for example, the likelihood of the city’s voting outcome is as likely as someone flipping a coin 100 times and landing on heads every time.

A preliminary statistical analysis of Philadelphia voting data is showing that the vote totals are “as if someone flipped a coin 100 times and got heads every time.”

— Raheem Kassam (@RaheemKassam) November 6, 2020

At the time of publishing, Pennsylvania stands at 6,749,175 votes cast – unclear how many were cast legally vs. illegally – and 98% reporting. The state and its 20 electoral college votes remain critical to President Trump’s chances to rightfully clinch the presidency.

TURNOUT.

For example, Biden, who bizarrely beat Barack Obama’s popular vote record, received several tens of thousands of more votes than registered Democrats in the following counties.

In some cases, the increase in support for Biden surpasses 65,000 votes:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-07-at-7.57.48-PM-e1604797851281-800x354.png

“The votes for Biden are unusually high for ten counties, reporting an excess of ~244,000 votes in excess of expectation. These deviations are legitimate reasons to insist on closely monitored recounts,” the report notes.

The other report reaches similar conclusions, specifically concerning the counties Montgomery, Chester, Cumberland, and Pike.

But Biden soared in three predominately R counties, by 1.24 to 1.43 times greater than either Obama run or Hillary. This is a likely absurd result, that Biden would get that much more in these almost 50-50 D/R counties.

Screen-Shot-2020-11-08-at-9.55.07-AM-800x534.png

BIDEN ONLY.

Per data provided by the state of Pennsylvania, an exorbitant number of individuals cast ballots, only voting for the president. Analysis reveals this phenomenon occurred exponentially more with Biden voters.

“Another way to track down fraudulent votes is to look closely at how many of the votes did little or no down-ticket voting. When manufacturing votes, it is too time consuming to vote for other office holders,” the report notes.

For example, the number was more than double in Arizona and, at maximum, more than triple in Michigan.

In Pennsylvania, it was slightly less than half.

TRUMP TOP TICKET ONLY:

Pennsylvania – Negative (-57,795)
Georgia – Negative (-28,955)
Arizona – 20,683
Michigan 31,538
Wisconsin Negative (50,254)

Negative values probably means there was crossover and they prob voted for Trump and a Democrat lower.

— Raheem Kassam (@RaheemKassam) November 7, 2020

BENFORD’S LAW.

The piece also posits that Pennsylvania’s violation of a “standard voter fraud” identification method – Benford’s Law – “flags Allegheny County as suspect.”

“A standard voter fraud method, Benford’s Law, flags Allegheny County as suspect.”

I will add that this is data provided by the state and subject to change. But our team’s preliminary analysis shows anomalies for Biden but not Trump. pic.twitter.com/ZOX6GNd8jY

— Raheem Kassam (@RaheemKassam) November 7, 2020

In contrast, “he shape of the voter count first digits follows Benford’s Law rather closely for Trump.”

The critical swing state remains imperative for President Trump’s chances to secure the presidency, and per data, history, and a host of technical “glitches,” it seems Pennsylvania was not immune from Democrats’ attempt to steal the election.

Both reports urge recounts and close monitoring of the votes in the state:

Based on the concerns outlined herein, to correct any honest errors, and to eliminate the possibility of fraud, a well-supervised recount (where every vote is verified as being legitimate) is necessitated in at least these three Pennsylvania counties: Montgomery, Chester and Cumberland.

Or this...

Quantifying Illegal Votes Cast by Non-Citizens in the Battleground States of the 2020 Presidential Election

Based on current population data from the Census Bureau and voting data from previous elections, Just Facts has conducted a study to estimate the number of votes illegally cast by non-citizens in the battleground states of the 2020 election. The results—documented in this spreadsheet (https://www.justfacts.com/reference...ground_states_2020_presidential_election.xlsx) —show that such fraudulent activities have netted Joe Biden the following extra votes in these tightly contested states:

• Arizona: 51,081 ± 17,689
  • Georgia: 54,950 ± 19,025
  • Michigan: 22,585 ± 7,842
  • Nevada: 22,021 ± 7,717
  • North Carolina: 46,218 ± 16,001
  • Pennsylvania: 32,706 ± 11,332
  • Wisconsin: 5,010 ± 1,774

If the lower end of these illegal vote estimates were removed from the vote tallies as of November 8, 2020, 2:00 AM EST, Donald Trump would be leading in states that have a total of 259 electoral votes, or 11 shy of the 270 needed to win the presidency. If the upper end of the illegal vote estimates were removed, Trump would be leading in states that have 285 electoral votes, or 15 more than needed to win the presidency.

These estimates account for just one type of election fraud, and they tend to understate it because they depend on Census surveys, which are known to undercount non-citizens.

Just Facts asked two Ph.D. scholars who specialize in data analytics to critically review this study, and they assessed it as follows:

“I find this research of great value—clear in its assumptions, clear about the sources of data used, methodologically sound, and fair in its conclusions. Furthermore, it contains enough references to allow any interested person to ‘fact-check’ every aspect of it.”
– Michael Cook, Ph.D. Mathematician, Scientific and Quantitative Researcher

“Instead of adding politics, vitriol, and bias to this timely, heated topic, this study provides a credible data analysis that supports a strong hypothesis of non-citizens having a significant effect on this election. Any serious critic should try improving on these estimates, as opposed to dismissing them with unproven claims.”
– Dr. Andrew Glen, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus of Operations Research, The United States Military Academy, and Award-Winning Researcher in the Field of Computational Probability

...........Read the rest inside