• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

AOC tweeted something about a "reality bending" 94% Democratic vote rate in Detroit in response to something John Kasich tweeted about Biden needing to acknowledge that the far left is hurting the Democratic party. Assuming 94% is accurate, I wonder how that compares historically with other elections.

I guess it must be accurate as there is an article in the Free Press about it.

Last edited:
This is what I'll always remember in defining 2020
FB-IMG-1604687974815.jpg
[/url] https://dedupelist.com/[/IMG]

Honest and forth coming yikes...... How can you honestly believe that? Just look at the Woodward interviews as one example of many. Sure he will tweet out whatever is on his mind, but half the time it is done half baked conspiracy theory. He lied about releasing his tax returns, he lied about his whole affairs, he lied about the virus, the list just goes on and on.

Did you ever even once not know exactly where Trump stood or what he actually thought? I knew exactly what he was doing downplaying the corona virus simply because I actually. listened to EVRYTHING he said. When he would down play it he would also almost always later in the speech or press conference also state how serious it really was but that NEVER made the news. He exaggerated things but he never ever failed to let you know exactly what was happening and would shine a light on the inner working of dealing with Nancy and Chuck. Just because people only choose to listen the edited parts of speeches doesn't mean he was actually lying. I don't give a **** about his tax returns.

I'm not much into the bitter sour grapes thing...but I know people who haven't been able to go near their grandparents for months so to wake up this morning to see the media fawning over a photo of Joe's grandchildren all hugging him maskless kind of infuriates me.

My wife's mom is in a home. She has been all year. Moving her there was hard enough. Then came the lock down and she became utterly isolated. She's been suffering dementia. The isolation has made it much worse and accelerated her symptoms. My wife flew to MI to see her earlier this year. Got to wave to her through glass. ******* glass. My wife's father was able to go see her only 2 times a week. For an hour each. Now they are locked down again and he's not able to at all.

Know what that sounds like? ******* prison.

My wife is now scrambling to make a trip up there because word is she is rapidly deteriorating and isn't going to make it. My mother in law has nothing to live for. Like so many seniors. This is one death, sadly when it happens, that I WILL call a COVID death. COVID killed her even though she didn't have the virus.

**** Joe Biden for hugging his grandkids and for the Democrats locking so many up and destroying so many lives. **** them all. Now it's my turn. Not my President.

That's not sour grapes. I'm objecting to what is materially wrong and evil.

Last edited:
My wife's mom is in a home. She has been all year. Moving her there was hard enough. Then came the lock down and she became utterly isolated. She's been suffering dementia. The isolation has made it much worse and accelerated her symptoms. My wife flew to MI to see her earlier this year. Got to wave to her through glass. ******* glass. My wife's father was able to go see her only 2 times a week. For an hour each. Now they are locked down again and he's not able to at all.

You just described my 92 yo mother. Same thing. The isolation is the worse part for her. Thankfully there is Facetime.

I don't have any doubt that there are people inside the federal bureaucracy who are capable of anything. What you're talking about is a nationwide conspiracy involving numerous state election boards and commissions and poll workers, which all include Republicans and Democrats. Would it shock me if some Philadelphia poll workers pulled some ****? Of course not. Is it plausible that there could be a concerted effort in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona and Georgia to throw the election to Joe Biden that would be virtually undetectable to all of the Republicans participating in running elections there? Much less so.

How? Hammer and Scorecard.

Yeah, I know, everyone is running around saying this is conspiracy ****. Do your own research. And look at WHO is talking about it. Lt. Gen. McInerney, Sidney Powell. The Whistleblower Tapes released in 2015 speak to these programs being used in 2015 in Florida.

What it is:
https://theamericanreport.org/2020/...ection-just-like-obama-and-biden-did-in-2012/
https://wentworthreport.com/2020/11...rney-explains-the-election-hack-by-democrats/

Here is Lt. Gen. McInerney talking about it in a radio interview: https://noqreport.com/2020/11/04/ha...rney-explains-the-election-hack-by-democrats/

Here is Sidney Powell speaking about it:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fVDB8_JWL0c" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

These people speaking about it aren't idiots. And you can go look up who Dennis Montgomery is. Front page results. He wrote the Hammer program, has called it out and provided a ton of evidence.

I'm not saying it's true. But if you look into this...seems real and sure explains a lot.

And don't forget what Dementia Joe himself said....

We’ve Put Together ‘The Most Extensive And Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization In The History Of American Politics

You keep asking "How could this be coordinated across the nation? Unpossible."

Not really and not really that hard to do with technology. Watch the Sidney interview.

And when the restrictions get even more severe under Biden, they won’t even think twice about it. Just mask up and stay home. No questions asked.

I've pretty much conceded that Biden will take office. 51% percent of the voters, led by the vile media, focused on Trumps personality rather than their pocketbook.

It will come back to bite them, and if Biden can't fulfill his term, GOD help us all.

How? Hammer and Scorecard.

Yeah, I know, everyone is running around saying this is conspiracy ****. Do your own research. And look at WHO is talking about it. Lt. Gen. McInerney, Sidney Powell. The Whistleblower Tapes released in 2015 speak to these programs being used in 2015 in Florida.

What it is:
https://theamericanreport.org/2020/...ection-just-like-obama-and-biden-did-in-2012/
https://wentworthreport.com/2020/11...rney-explains-the-election-hack-by-democrats/

Here is Lt. Gen. McInerney talking about it in a radio interview: https://noqreport.com/2020/11/04/ha...rney-explains-the-election-hack-by-democrats/

Here is Sidney Powell speaking about it:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fVDB8_JWL0c" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

These people speaking about it aren't idiots. And you can go look up who Dennis Montgomery is. Front page results. He wrote the Hammer program, has called it out and provided a ton of evidence.

I'm not saying it's true. But if you look into this...seems real and sure explains a lot.

And don't forget what Dementia Joe himself said....

We’ve Put Together ‘The Most Extensive And Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization In The History Of American Politics

You keep asking "How could this be coordinated across the nation? Unpossible."

Not really and not really that hard to do with technology. Watch the Sidney interview.

I’ve never said impossible. I said less plausible. Like I have said repeatedly, every irregularity should be investigated and corrected. Unless and until there is proof that this election has been rigged or stolen it’s irresponsible to assert that it was. It’s bad for the country. That’s all I’ve said.

It’s incredibly childish of the president to make the claims he has. Had he said “We are investigating every allegation of impropriety and will ensure this election is fair and accurate” I’m right there with him. “I won the election. By a lot!” without proof is something a third world dictator would do.

It’s incredibly childish of the president to make the claims he has. Had he said “We are investigating every allegation of impropriety and will ensure this election is fair and accurate” I’m right there with him. “I won the election. By a lot!” without proof is something a third world dictator would do.

He's never been a man of eloquent speech. I speak for a living. I screamed at the TV during the debates. I for a fact know I could have handled the debate better than he did by being calm, factual in my responses, and using serious rebuttal - not emotions and name calling. Many of us could have. I'm not saying that arrogantly. Him making these claims "the way he did" was like so much of his speech - ill-advised.

But we can simultaneously use the "3rd world" comments directed to the other side in the past week....

It's 3rd world to allow Democrats to observe polling while kicking out Republicans
It's 3rd world to allow door-to-door "ballot correcting" AFTER the election
It's 3rd world to allow Ilhan Omar's henchmen to conduct ballot harvesting
It's 3rd world to have "software glitches" that magically transpose votes from one candidate to the other
It's 3rd world to call state elections for one candidate and not the other when margins are similar
It's 3rd world to allow vote counting (this is my opinion) for days after the election
It's 3rd world to change, in one year, the voting rules that have been in place for decades with little to no oversight
It's 3rd world to allow the PA Supreme Court to change the law in PA, violating the US Constitution in the process

I could go on. I can understand why he said these things, given what we've observed this past week. I'm saying that in the following sense - I can understand the logic behind why someone commits a crime without condoning the crime itself. I can understand what makes someone snap and make poor decisions.

He shouldn't have said what he said. Likewise, however, we shouldn't have witnessed what we've witnessed in this election overall this past week.

from Paul Zeise:
“We spent four years throwing a temper tantrum, calling everyone who disagreed with us racist, sexist, homophobic, bigot of some sort, compared them to Hitler, rioted, looted and burned down cities, attacked and tried to cancel anyone who had a different view than us and did everything in our power to undermine the system. But hey, now that the guy we wanted won the election, well, now let’s forget all that and it is time to put all the bitterness and hateful rhetoric behind us and let’s all unite!! Koombayah my lord, Koombayah!!” — American politics in 2020.

He's never been a man of eloquent speech. I speak for a living. I screamed at the TV during the debates. I for a fact know I could have handled the debate better than he did by being calm, factual in my responses, and using serious rebuttal - not emotions and name calling. Many of us could have. I'm not saying that arrogantly. Him making these claims "the way he did" was like so much of his speech - ill-advised.

This isn't just a matter of poor choice of words. He's the president of the United States for God's sake! We can't just defend everything he says and does with "Oh I don't really like it but that's just the way he is." He has a duty, a responsibility, NOT TO BE THAT WAY. Especially in certain circumstances like when lives are at stake from a deadly virus or when the integrity of our entire democratic system is at stake.

It's 3rd world to allow Democrats to observe polling while kicking out Republicans
It's 3rd world to allow door-to-door "ballot correcting" AFTER the election
It's 3rd world to allow Ilhan Omar's henchmen to conduct ballot harvesting
It's 3rd world to have "software glitches" that magically transpose votes from one candidate to the other
It's 3rd world to call state elections for one candidate and not the other when margins are similar
It's 3rd world to allow vote counting (this is my opinion) for days after the election
It's 3rd world to change, in one year, the voting rules that have been in place for decades with little to no oversight
It's 3rd world to allow the PA Supreme Court to change the law in PA, violating the US Constitution in the process

You're lumping a lot of different things together, some of which are legitimate ways that individual states have chosen to run their elections, some of which (early calling) may be annoying practices but don't affect the outcome, other things that are certainly improper and if proven true should definitely be corrected, as I have said repeatedly. I have doubts that it's widespread enough to change the outcome, and it certainly isn't justification for the president's behavior.

As far as your opinion that votes should never be counted after election day, that is nothing new in many places for absentee ballots (including many of our overseas military), some states use postmark date as the deadline, some use arrival dates, neither is necessarily wrong but if those are the rules the state set in place before the election you don't get to change them afterwards just because you don't like the results.

from Paul Zeise:
“We spent four years throwing a temper tantrum, calling everyone who disagreed with us racist, sexist, homophobic, bigot of some sort, compared them to Hitler, rioted, looted and burned down cities, attacked and tried to cancel anyone who had a different view than us and did everything in our power to undermine the system. But hey, now that the guy we wanted won the election, well, now let’s forget all that and it is time to put all the bitterness and hateful rhetoric behind us and let’s all unite!! Koombayah my lord, Koombayah!!” — American politics in 2020.

Zeise is a centrist but he talks a lot of sense.

Ask a Biden voter how their life will be better now?

And Trump is Hitler and racist can't be the answer.

Seriously, How?

He disrespected the office of POTUS.
He lied profusely.
He denigrated many.

He can rot in a cell now. In the meantime he cowers in The House. And his base comes off petty and salty AF. Remember that BS you threw at the other side in 2016, well that pendulum swings your way now.

He's OUT!

Fighting the Good Fight for his loyal cult followers, who worship the very ground he walks on!

oh wait...

Trump escapes to the golf course again after tweeting that the election was 'stolen'

35432400-8926405-image-a-59_1604856083200.jpg

He's OUT!

Fighting the Good Fight for his loyal cult followers, who worship the very ground he walks on!

oh wait...

Trump escapes to the golf course again after tweeting that the election was 'stolen'

35432400-8926405-image-a-59_1604856083200.jpg

Now you're just being a dick. How's the rona job going? Still holed up in your house? Looks like it's going to be a permanent deal every year like the flu.

This isn't just a matter of poor choice of words. He's the president of the United States for God's sake! We can't just defend everything he says and does with "Oh I don't really like it but that's just the way he is." He has a duty, a responsibility, NOT TO BE THAT WAY. Especially in certain circumstances like when lives are at stake from a deadly virus or when the integrity of our entire democratic system is at stake.

You're lumping a lot of different things together, some of which are legitimate ways that individual states have chosen to run their elections, some of which (early calling) may be annoying practices but don't affect the outcome, other things that are certainly improper and if proven true should definitely be corrected, as I have said repeatedly. I have doubts that it's widespread enough to change the outcome, and it certainly isn't justification for the president's behavior.

As far as your opinion that votes should never be counted after election day, that is nothing new in many places for absentee ballots (including many of our overseas military), some states use postmark date as the deadline, some use arrival dates, neither is necessarily wrong but if those are the rules the state set in place before the election you don't get to change them afterwards just because you don't like the results.

OFTB, I just condemned what he said and said it was wrong. This feels like the whole "will you denounce white supremacy?" thing.

This issue, the election, is a HUGE issue. His perspective, and that of many of us, is this was done in a banana republic way. If our elections aren't sacred, what do we have left? He has a right to call out what he believes to be fraud given the severe importance of what is happening. Given what led to this. Given what was said prior to the election. They basically said up front, we are going to win this election by hook or by crook - and telegraphed it badly.

HOW he said it is wrong. Not sure why the difference of opinion on this.

States have the rights to control their voting, of course. The offense is that "given COVID" countless states changed the way they ran their elections this year, many in suspicious ways. Some, in illegal ways (i.e., the PA Supreme Court changing state law, a Constitutional illegality).

I don't think there's much argument that calling or not calling states affects election outcomes. Not calling Florida earlier, an eastern time zone state, can have an impact on voting out west. It's similar to suppression polls. We can agree to disagree on that.

I should have rephrased "counting votes after election day." I am specifically referring to the changes in rules this year. Overseas and military ballots have long been this way. This year, many states changed the rules in 2020 to allow for receiving ballots after election day and depending on postmark dates counting them after the election. While there is precedence for this, it hasn't been precedent in these states for people who live within the state. GA drove a campaign to have door knockers going door to door after election day to "correct ballots." And there's much evidence of "back dating" ballots after election day to make them "legitimate" votes. If we had hard and firm and uniform deadlines, much of this would be eliminated thus eliminating things like after-the-election-vote-correcting - which always seems to go the Democrats way.

I'm not asking to change the rules after the election for the sake of this election. I'm asking that these changes shouldn't be able to be made so whimsically prior to the election. It's akin to gerrymandering in my opinion. States changed the rules to favor a candidate before the election and used COVID as an excuse to do so. Again, my opinion.

The more info I get the more I think you've got to open it all up. The stuff they're pulling in Georgia could give them the lead in the senate if they get one of them by tie breaker of the VP should dementia Joe win.

That would give them complete control and unlike the Republicans, they will use it.