• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

This is a losing strategy......waiting for the tide to turn after dem policies fail. How is that working out around the country? Reps keeping their outreach in rural/suburban areas and conceding urban areas will keep them losing more and more ground. If you don't show interest in communities, show a presence, and talk to the people......see what the issues are within these areas and what is truly needed, why should they ever vote for that party. You have to be there to get the votes, and reps aren't doing this as good as dems are. Hell, I see rural areas in NC that I never thought would turn start to do just that because one side reaches out and the other side just sits back and says.......just watch, it will fail and they will come back this way.

You concede areas and progressivism will win that fight as you aren't giving viable alternatives, and certainly not acting like the party gives a **** and just wants to continue the status quo of being looked at as the stale party that only cares about corporate America and is rayciss!!!

Oh, and it wasn't just white women that swung over.........white men did as well. Another thing I think is getting overlooked, for all the votes that went to Biden that were more against Trump than for Biden............that went the other way as well. Trump's high vote count wasn't all enthusiastic Trump supporters, it was more than likely reflective of how the Biden votes went.......voting against Biden more than voting for Trump.

I legit understand what you're saying. I agree.

the problem therein is that the people who did vote for Sniff/Blow were taken in by how they politically embraced them. The Dims will put an arm around you and in that same motion lift your wallet from the back pocket. They say/said everything the urban communities want to hear - your personal situation is not your fault. It is the fault of this group of people. Put me in office and I'll work to change that for you. I feel you. I want to understand more of what you're going through so that no one has to do this ever again.

Then those people vote for the Dims.

Then the Dims do the exact opposite of help.

Then the Dims go back into the communities and blame that on the "other side" thereby pitting Americans against Americans. Mix and repeat as you create victim classes.

Yes, the ******* Rs need to get into the communities. Get a tomato thrown at them, get cussed out. But show that the absolute lies "told on" you are lies and falsehoods. Show that these ******* are bullshit scam artists and are only seeking to be your friend for your vote. Ask those victim classes if its better to have a low ceiling over your head and be held where you are in life or if you want that ceiling raised and allowed to keep raising that ceiling as you prosper while you hold the control to that ceiling.

Trump could have ******* done a better job in public speaking. In fact, he should have let someone else handle his goddamned twitter account for the past 4 years. Yes, the way the man talks is stupifying. Yes, what he says is sometimes unbelievable at face value. But when you look at the sincerity of what he says ... he was only doing what was best for A-L-L of us.

Hell, I had a conversation with a guy I went to school with. Black guy. He was all 100% anti-Trump. We talked about what Trump said/says. How he says it. We came to the conclusion that while what and how he says stuff is ridiculous, it does seem when you look into it that Trump doesnt see skin color. He only sees green. He only wants a lot of green in people's pockets, and not in the pockets of the government and politicians.

Then a week later, my buddy was back to his anti-Trump stance.

Rs have a lot cut out for them, and its a hole they dug for themselves. But they must keep going into the communities and reaching out to shoot down the lies the Dims have been and continue to tell.

Last edited:
See, I honestly think that even with the best of re-counting, this is the map you end up with:

https://www.270towin.com/maps/4do6d

And actually this is what I think the Democrats can do BEST in 2024 without the shear hatred of Donald Trump.

Look at how well Republicans did in Florida and Ohio. Remember how perilous those states were supposed to be in 2016? To me, they as now in the "likely" red category.

All we need to do is find way to get back into the rust belt while not completely alienating Arizona and Nevada. Honestly, that path is much more likely than Democrats flipping Georgia and North Carolina on a consistent basis.

I think that is Pennsylvania and I see no reason why a somewhat new insider/outsider (not a 30-40 year politician or senator) with TRUMP'S support in 2024 can't cruise to victory.

Give me something like a Nikki Haley/Rand Paul ticket. Cruz will run again and he will be difficult to beat, but I see weaknesses in his game on a national level (I have for a long time, though he has mellowed a bit - the beard helps).

The key is that Trump doesn't run again the tear apart the gains we've made as a Republican party. I get the feeling he will run again and might even run as an independent if he doesn't get the Republican nomination.

That is a very bleak path if that happens. But if he can become a cheerleader for the nominee and generate interest and votes, no problem winning the White House vs. Kamala Harris.

Sorry, if the screwjob goes down one way or anther Donald Trump will decide who the nominee is in 2024 -- himself or someone else. His supporters won't accept a RINO fraud after all that has happened.
If you are confused about the fact that this country will never have another "election" again, you just haven't been paying attention. Mail in voting will become the national norm since SO MANY PEOPLE (dead and alive) voted. So from here to eternity, the democrats will just produce whatever ballots they need in the dark hours of the night to win any race they wish. And there isn't ****-all you can do about it.

Completely disagree. Reps are trying and have tried and poured tons of money into these areas. Eyes open...

Kim Klacik is a great example. She got NATIONAL coverage for her innovative work, adverts, and efforts in Baltimore. Featured speaker throughout the year. People really believed "this woman has a shot." She's beautiful, black, articulate. She had backing and money.

Kwesi Mfume beat her like a mule. He got 70+% of the vote.

Dems have had a lock on inner city urban votes for decades. See Detroit, Philly, Atlanta, et al. No matter how horrifying their lives become, they still vote Dem and feed the machine that keeps them down.

It will take forces like Trump who slowly DO things for these communities so they start waking up. These actions speak. And those actions are why he got a much higher % of minority votes, record #s. Stomping door to door and working at the local level hasn't worked for 60 years for Republicans.

Stomping door to door won't work if your message is still the same ole schtick you've been throwing out for 60 years either. Besides, being on the ground and talking to communities doesn't just equal door to door visits........I mean, who answers their door anymore to people they don't know. They need effective outreach to community leaders, holding events in these areas where they can have good outreach and listen to the people, good social media campaigning - so many online and social outlets are good reaches for younger voters. Where Kim ran has been historically dem controlled. Did everyone think she was going to flip it in one election cycle? She needs to continue and look at what worked and what didn't. She had a lot of money behind her campaign, but that isn't going to win you the vote. Trump's endorsement probably didn't help either considering it wasn't that long ago that he referred to the area as a crime ridden shithole.

Trump had some good action, but he also couldn't get out of his own way with how he presented these things either. He made it about him on just about everything. He should have focused on the actual policies and how they help, instead of touting......"the greatest ever" everytime something is done like someone should have given him a cookie and a pat on the back. Yes, some woke up, but his "record" minority voters, which was higher in the hispanic communities, is still way lower than it should be. He gained about 4.5% in the black vote. Could have been more with a change in messaging..........he also might not have bled the white men/women vote either.

Trump didn't lose this election because of the Cities. Trump lost because of the women vote. Plain and simple
He lost because the democrats ******* cheated. Large and in front of everyone and there's nothing on earth stopping them from doing it for the rest of time. Why would you think there is ANY possibility that a non-democrat candidate will ever win an election again?

Seriously? Do you KNOW how many ******* magic votes showed up in the middle of the night and turned EVERY ******* STATE that Trump had won over to Biden? And you think the ******* woman vote (Biden ******* finger banged a ***** and called her a lying ***** in the height of the #MeToo movement for ****'s sake.) lost it for Trump?

Jesus. ******* wake up.

Rs have a lot cut out for them, and its a hole they dug for themselves. But they must keep going into the communities and reaching out to shoot down the lies the Dims have been and continue to tell.
Why? So 500,000 democrat ballots can show up in the middle of the ******* night? What's the point? Honestly? What's the ******* point?

See, I honestly think that even with the best of re-counting, this is the map you end up with:

https://www.270towin.com/maps/4do6d

And actually this is what I think the Democrats can do BEST in 2024 without the shear hatred of Donald Trump.

Look at how well Republicans did in Florida and Ohio. Remember how perilous those states were supposed to be in 2016? To me, they as now in the "likely" red category.

All we need to do is find way to get back into the rust belt while not completely alienating Arizona and Nevada. Honestly, that path is much more likely than Democrats flipping Georgia and North Carolina on a consistent basis.

I think that is Pennsylvania and I see no reason why a somewhat new insider/outsider (not a 30-40 year politician or senator) with TRUMP'S support in 2024 can't cruise to victory.

Give me something like a Nikki Haley/Rand Paul ticket. Cruz will run again and he will be difficult to beat, but I see weaknesses in his game on a national level (I have for a long time, though he has mellowed a bit - the beard helps).

The key is that Trump doesn't run again the tear apart the gains we've made as a Republican party. I get the feeling he will run again and might even run as an independent if he doesn't get the Republican nomination.

That is a very bleak path if that happens. But if he can become a cheerleader for the nominee and generate interest and votes, no problem winning the White House vs. Kamala Harris.

Trump will never be a cheerleader for another candidate.

I think here are the "favorites" to be in the top-5 of the Republican primary in 2024 for President. There will of course be about 10-15 total but only 5-6 have legit chances

Inside Beltway:
Nikki Haley
Ted Cruz
Rand Paul
Mike Pence

Outsiders:
Donald Trump
Tucker Carlson

Posers/Long Shots but could position themselves into VP Candidates:
Tim Scott
Mike Lee
Ben Sasse
Josh Hawley
Marco Rubio
Mike DeWine
Larry Hogan
Ron DeSantis
Tom Cotton

He lost because the democrats ******* cheated. Large and in front of everyone and there's nothing on earth stopping them from doing it for the rest of time. Why would you think there is ANY possibility that a non-democrat candidate will ever win an election again?

Seriously? Do you KNOW how many ******* magic votes showed up in the middle of the night and turned EVERY ******* STATE that Trump had won over to Biden? And you think the ******* woman vote (Biden ******* finger banged a ***** and called her a lying ***** in the height of the #MeToo movement for ****'s sake.) lost it for Trump?

Jesus. ******* wake up.

Exactly. The justice dept. needs to investigate NOW. Next the cheating Dims will destroy all the fake ballots.

Far as I'm concerned he ought to tell the military to stand down for delivering the vaccine and tell the pharma companies they need to go through full FDA testing for the next 7 years before they can release the ****.

I'm not letting anybody pump that **** into my body without some testing and time studies. I don't care who offers it to me.

But hey. If the democrats want the 'Rona to be the end of the ******* world, who's Trump to stand in the way of that. Tell the pharma companies to dump their ******* formulae and start over for Joe. **** em all.

There will of course be about 10-15 total but only 5-6 have legit chances
Who the **** is going to have a legitimate chance when the democrats just pour in 500k to 2m votes in the middle of the ******* night?

You seriously think we're ever going to have an "election" again? ****. No wonder it was so ******* easy for the dems. We just don't have a ******* republic anymore.

Why? So 500,000 democrat ballots can show up in the middle of the ******* night? What's the point? Honestly? What's the ******* point?

Well, someone needs to back away from the ledge.

I do not disagree that if Trump wanted to split and destroy the Republican party from here on out (until he dies)... he could do so.

He has the money to do it. He has the popularity. Even without the so-called "Republican Party" logo next to his name, he could easily pull 30-40% of the vote. In many ways, that is the WORST thing that could come out of his 1-term Presidency. That he doesn't take defeat (at all) and runs again in 2024 and 2028.

We don't win then. No way. He struck while the fire was hot. Did some great things. Almost damn well pulled out a 2nd term during a pandemic. But he can not win in 2024. Anyone that believes that is a fool.

Seriously? Do you KNOW how many ******* magic votes showed up in the middle of the night and turned EVERY ******* STATE that Trump had won over to Biden? And you think the ******* woman vote (Biden ******* finger banged a ***** and called her a lying ***** in the height of the #MeToo movement for ****'s sake) lost it for Trump?

Jesus. ******* wake up.

I dunno, I thought Biden ran a great campaign. Stay out of sight. Don't say anything. Answer the tough questions from Kardi B. Get confused, stutter, stagger around. Goddammit, don't say anything! Go back into the basement. Hide some more. Pretend you never met a guy named "Hunter." Insist nobody calls you "big guy," as campaign staff refers to you as the "big guy." Demand your 10%. Praise China. Oppose border control. Lick China's butt some more. Oppose tariffs. Enjoy the reach-around from China. Demand another 10%. Demand Trump concede because "I'm the big guy." Deny being called "the big guy." Oppose tariffs again. Praise China. Promise to make 20 million illegals citizens.

How could anybody not vote for THAT?

See, that's the thing. It doesn't matter that Joe Biden has been appointed. The president doesn't effect the everyday lives of most Americans. Congress has a much greater effect on your day-to-day life. But the fact that the media and the democratic party blatantly, without any effort to hide it whatsoever simply kept turning in votes until they got the majority in all the states they wanted is terrifying for anyone who believes we will be "electing" our leaders in the future.

If you can't understand the actual gravity of what happened last week, you need to seriously consider it. People did not elect the president. The media elected the president, pure and simple. Your vote is utterly meaningless. And I'm not exaggerating. Mail in voting will be the norm from here on out and there is NOTHING to stop the democrats from simply turning in votes endlessly until they get the result the want. You needn't even vote.

The country got shoved over the edge Wednesday at 3:00 a.m. If you can't ******* see it, it doesn't matter.

So there is definitive proof of such a high amount of meddling/cheating that kept Trump from winning in a landslide? Definitive.....not random tweets, opinion pieces, random articles, but definitive proof of HIGH levels of shenanigans.

No doubt our election process needs revamped to streamline things and lower the chances of shady **** happening. Something that can link a voter's actual identity to their vote..............blockchain anyone?

And Del, the republican party as of Wednesday at 3:00 a.m. was rendered nothing more than a figurehead. The only way republicans will be elected in any races in the future is if the democrats and the media allow it. They'll likely keep a few in place in order to make a show of some kind of 2 party system, but no important office will go to republicans from here on out.

Mail in voting has destroyed our republic. Your votes simply don't matter.

Exactly. The justice dept. needs to investigate NOW. Next the cheating Dims will destroy all the fake ballots.

This all has to be certified........ballots to match the votes. How exactly would they be able to destroy such a large amount of ballots before certification?

El9-kgYX0AEMV-D

EmAZQm_U0AAsC04

I do not disagree that if Trump wanted to split and destroy the Republican party from here on out (until he dies)... he could do so.

He has the money to do it. He has the popularity. Even without the so-called "Republican Party" logo next to his name, he could easily pull 30-40% of the vote. In many ways, that is the WORST thing that could come out of his 1-term Presidency. That he doesn't take defeat (at all) and runs again in 2024 and 2028.

We don't win then. No way. He struck while the fire was hot. Did some great things. Almost damn well pulled out a 2nd term during a pandemic. But he can not win in 2024. Anyone that believes that is a fool.

Trump is not running again (I hope). But whoever the (R) candidate is in 2024 wins a blowout victory and (R)'s probably get both houses of Congress (again). Do they **** it up again? Probably. But 2024 is going to be a (D) destruction and that is why they are so intent on getting control of the Senate ASAFP, because Biden is going to crash the economy. He and his moronic banking/corporate favoritism and utter stupidity of economics played a huge role in crashing the economy in 2007. The next crash is going to make that look like nudging a parking bumper.

Republicans don't have firm enough control of the Senate to stop him. Lying ***-gerbils like Mark Kelly go along with the stupidity. (D)ims just don't care any more. What, you think Congress and their staff feel a recession? They love recessions. They get paid and become even more important.

So when the economy crashes in 2021, 2022 at the latest, Beijing Joe and his party rightfully get the blame.

We had to suffer through 4 years of Jimmy ******* Carter to deserve Ronald Reagan. I just don't know yet who the 2024 Reagan is going to be.

So there is definitive proof of such a high amount of meddling/cheating that kept Trump from winning in a landslide? Definitive.
No, I totally believe that after 1:00 a.m. EST when Wisconsin and Michigan and Georgia and North Carolina all STOPPED COUNTING suddenly discovered several hundred thousand "Biden only" ballots just laying around that they'd somehow forgotten to add to the tally earlier. Ya. Totally. I mean it totally makes sense that when you "stop counting" you can still increase your counts by hundreds of thousands of ballots before you, you know, "start counting" again.

Tell you what, how bout 14 million Trump only ballots show up today. No fraud there, right? They just "missed them" Wednesday at 1:00 a.m.

Anyone who doesn't believe this was the most extensive, blatant voter fraud operation in the history of the country just isn't paying attention. And that's what the media and George Soros and the democratic party want.

and hey, that's what they got.

Feel free to cast your meaningless votes going forward. It may may you feel "empowered."

The whole problem is how do you prove it? How do you prove massive voter fraud on a national level? State level? I think it is going to be incredibly difficult if not impossible to get any of it overturned.

But whoever the (R) candidate is in 2024 wins a blowout victory and (R)'s probably get both houses of Congress (again).
Whoever runs in 2024 won't sniff victory. Mail in voting. They'll count what they want to count and that'll be it. The Republic is dead. Give up the fantasy that there's some kind of turnaround in the future.

Just protect your family and your property best you can.