• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

There was an even increase in both sides. Not saying there was not fraud but the likelihood of Biden winning fairly is not all that far fetched if you look at it from the other side. Biden also concentrated more in the midwest states where Hillary blew them off.

"Biden also concentrated more in the midwest"? How, via Google searches from his basement? Seriously, to suggest that Biden campaigned hard is laughable.

Also, to give you people for free what I spent considerable money learning, let's talk about hearsay. Every piece of evidence - every single one on both sides - right now is hearsay, which is defined as "an out of court statement sought to be admitted for the truth of the matter asserted." (Federal Rules of Evidence, Rule 801(c); Cal. Evidence Code, section 1200(a).) Since every statement we are discussing occurred outside of court, the statements are indeed hearsay.

That's not the issue nor should it be. The question is always, "If the same statement is offered in court under oath, will it STILL be hearsay?" And I can say as someone who has lodged hundreds - probably close to a thousand - declarations in court, and examined literally hundreds of witnesses in court, that the statements by the poll worker that he personally saw a supervisor announce new votes at 4:30 a.m., delivered from vehicles with out-of-state plates, saw the ballots placed on a table, and from what he observed every ballot was for Joe Beijing, are all non-hearsay since they are based on his personal observations.

So the people calling the witness statement "hearsay" are morons. No surprise there, since they are (D)imbos.

I know people say Biden couldn't possibly have more votes than Obama and what not, but think of it from the other side. If you are a dem, a lying, racist, and most divisive president in history got 10 million more votes than in 2016. Biden received about 10 mil more than Hillary and Trump received about 10 mil more than himself. There was an even increase in both sides. Not saying there was not fraud but the likelihood of Biden winning fairly is not all that far fetched if you look at it from the other side. Biden also concentrated more in the midwest states where Hillary blew them off.

Trump drove turnout both for him and against him. He lost a lot of ground among moderates and independents compared to 2016.

I don't think this election was about Biden at all. It was about Trump.

If you believe the election was about Trump, I think you could argue that Trump and the media did the bulk of Biden's campaigning. He didn't really need to get out much and he seemed to dominate the airwaves where I live.

image.png.09391195d187d8e93fc939d712346e86.png

That’s great. If something like this happened more than one person will have seen it so it should be easy to corroborate.

Yep. The counties that Kayleigh mentions above...they are those counties. 234 pages of sworn affidavits. I'll post more next post.

I *believe* this is tied to what Kaleigh was tweeting about. "More than one person saw it." These are lawsuits, not tweets. There are affidavits. Witnesses, lawsuits, testimony.

-------------------------

Lawsuit: Out-of-State Vehicles Brought Tens of Thousands of Unsealed Ballots to Michigan, All for Dems

A major new allegation of voter fraud has been raised in Michigan, where a lawsuit filed by the Great Lakes Justice Center on behalf of two poll challengers says multiple levels of improper conduct took place on orders from election officials.

The allegations are aimed at election officials from Detroit and Wayne County, according to a release from the center, and are based on affidavits of named individuals who said they witnessed misconduct.

“This type of widespread fraud in the counting and processing of voter ballots cannot be allowed to stand. Michigan citizens are entitled to know that their elections are conducted in a fair and legal manner and that every legal vote is properly counted,” senior counsel David A. Kallman said in a statement.

“Such rampant fraud cannot be undone. We ask the Court to enjoin the certification of this fraudulent election, void the election, and order a new vote in Wayne County.”

Michigan, along with Pennsylvania, are two major states targeted by President Donald Trump’s campaign, which has alleged widespread voter fraud linked to mail-in ballots cast there.

The lawsuit, filed by poll challengers Cheryl A. Costantino and Edward P. McCall Jr., cite what the legal filing calls “numerous issues of fraud and misconduct.”

The lawsuit seeks a temporary restraining order that would prohibit officials from certifying the vote until the charges made in the lawsuit can be investigated.

“Defendants systematically processed and counted ballots from voters whose name failed to appear in either the Qualified Voter File (QVF) or in the supplemental sheets. When a voter’s name could not be found, the election worker assigned the ballot to a random name already in the QVF to a person who had not voted,” the complaint reads.

“Defendants instructed election workers to not verify signatures on absentee ballots, to backdate absentee ballots, and to process such ballots regardless of their validity,” the complaint went on, adding another allegation that election workers were told “to process ballots that appeared after the election deadline and to falsely report that those ballots had been received prior to November 3, 2020 deadline.”

The lawsuit said ballots seemed to just keep appearing.

“After election officials announced the last absentee ballots had been received, another batch of unsecured and unsealed ballots, without envelopes, arrived in trays at the TCF Center. There were tens of thousands of these absentee ballots, and apparently every ballot was counted and attributed only to Democratic candidates,” the complaint read.

“Unsecured ballots arrived at the TCF Center loading garage, not in sealed ballot boxes, without any chain of custody, and without envelopes.”

The complaint alleged that some ballots arrived in vehicles with out-of-state license plates, and that “t was observed that all of these new ballots were cast for Joe Biden.”

The complaint went on to claim that election workers “systematically used false information to process ballots, such as using incorrect or false birthdays. Many times, the election workers inserted new names into the QVF after the election and recorded these new voters as having a birthdate of 1/1/1900.”

Oversight was denied, according to the complaint.

“Defendant election officials and workers refused to record challenges to their processes and removed challengers from the site if they politely voiced a challenge. After poll challengers started discovering the fraud taking place at the TCF Center, Defendant election officials and workers locked credentialed challengers out of the counting room so they could not observe the process, during which time tens of thousands of ballots were processed,” the complaint read.

“Defendant election officials and workers allowed ballots to be duplicated by hand without allowing poll challengers to check if the duplication was accurate. In fact, election officials and workers repeatedly obstructed poll challengers from observing. Defendants permitted thousands of ballots to be filled out by hand and duplicated on site without oversight from poll challengers.”

Detroit’s lawyer in the case said the lawsuit will go nowhere.

“Like two previous lawsuits, this case is not based upon actual evidence of any election fraud or misconduct, it is based upon various conspiracy theories, which have already been debunked,” David Fink told The Detroit News. “We are confident this case, like the others filed last week, will be dismissed.”

If what is being alleged actually happened, it would be much bigger than Watergate, imo. If by out of state vehicles they mean non Michigan license plates, that may mean nothing at all.

If what is being alleged actually happened, it would be much bigger than Watergate, imo. If by out of state vehicles they mean non Michigan license plates, that may mean nothing at all.

The out of state plates could mean little at all if they rented Enterprise vans for pick up and delivery, etc.

These are the operative concerns, as listed out by eyewitnesses....

“Defendants (Detroit and Wayne Counties) systematically processed and counted ballots from voters whose name failed to appear in either the Qualified Voter File (QVF) or in the supplemental sheets. When a voter’s name could not be found, the election worker assigned the ballot to a random name already in the QVF to a person who had not voted,”

“Defendants (Detroit and Wayne Counties) instructed election workers to not verify signatures on absentee ballots, to backdate absentee ballots, and to process such ballots regardless of their validity,”

The election workers were told “to process ballots that appeared after the election deadline and to falsely report that those ballots had been received prior to November 3, 2020 deadline.”

The lawsuit said ballots seemed to just keep appearing. <----they have witnesses if it is in the lawsuit

“Unsecured ballots arrived at the TCF Center loading garage, not in sealed ballot boxes, without any chain of custody, and without envelopes.”

t was observed that all of these new ballots were cast for Joe Biden.” <----re-establishing the debunked fake claims that overnight ballots didn't go to one candidate

The complaint went on to claim that election workers “systematically used false information to process ballots, such as using incorrect or false birthdays. Many times, the election workers inserted new names into the QVF after the election and recorded these new voters as having a birthdate of 1/1/1900.”

Oversight was denied.

Defendant election officials and workers refused to record challenges to their processes and removed challengers from the site if they politely voiced a challenge. After poll challengers started discovering the fraud taking place at the TCF Center, Defendant election officials and workers locked credentialed challengers out of the counting room so they could not observe the process, during which time tens of thousands of ballots were processed,”

“Defendant election officials and workers allowed ballots to be duplicated by hand without allowing poll challengers to check if the duplication was accurate. In fact, election officials and workers repeatedly obstructed poll challengers from observing. Defendants permitted thousands of ballots to be filled out by hand and duplicated on site without oversight from poll challengers.”

Different reporting on the same lawsuit in Michigan, only pasting different information:

Lawsuit Claims 40,000-Plus Fraudulent Ballots Pumped Through Detroit For Joe Biden
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/1...ballots-pumped-through-detroit-for-joe-biden/

Here is a link to the complaint itself: https://www.scribd.com/document/483892327/Great-Lakes-Complaint

Wayne County is estimated to have been the site of some 850,000 votes this year. If this lawsuit is accurate, however, a massive portion of these votes is fraudulent.

The Great Lakes Justice Center complaint provides “eyewitness accounts and direct evidence” that “approximately 40,000” unsecured, irregular ballots arrived in vehicles with out-of-state license plates at Detroit’s only vote-counting location, TCF Center, in the wee hours of the Nov. 4 morning during a shift change in election workers. Eyewitnesses signed affidavits saying that every one of this group of 40,000 ballots they saw “was counted orally and attributed only to Democratic candidates,” specifically Joe Biden.

Other eyewitnesses signed affidavits under penalty of perjury stating they saw multiple other piles of ballots, together additionally numbering in the tens of thousands, that were counted despite violating election law, sometimes at the direction of local election officials. This allegedly happened both before the election, during early voting, and during the election and subsequent vote count.

Poll challenger Daniel Gustafson signed an affidavit stating he “witnessed tens of thousands of ballots being delivered to the TCF Center that were not in any approved, sealed, or tamper-proof container…Large quantities of ballots were delivered to the TCF Center in what appeared to be mail bins with open tops. Contrary to law, these ballot bins and containers did not have lids, were not sealed, and did not have the capability of having a metal seal.”

An affidavit signed by poll challenger Andrew Sitto tells more about the 40,000 ballots he says he saw brought in: “At approximately 4:00 a.m. on November 4, 2020, tens of thousands of ballots were suddenly brought into the counting room through the back door…by vehicles with out-of-state license plates (Exhibit C). It was observed that all of these new ballots were cast for Joe Biden,” summarizes the complaint.

Sitto’s affidavit expands on what he saw while observing the vote-counting process from election night, Nov. 3, overnight into the early morning of Nov. 4. He says by 4:30 a.m. on Nov. 4, right before a 5 a.m. shift change between poll watchers, one of two men in charge of the vote counting “got on the microphone and stated that another shipment of absentee ballots would be arriving and would have to be counted.”

“At approximately 4:30 a.m., tens of thousands of ballots were brought in and placed on eight long tables. Unlike the other ballots, these boxes were brought in from the rear of the room. The same procedure was performed on the ballots that arrived at approximately 4:30 a.m., but I specifically noticed that every ballot I observed was cast for Joe Biden,” his affidavit states. “While counting these new ballots, I heard counters say at least five or six times that all five or six ballots were for Joe Biden. All ballots sampled that I heard and observed were for Joe Biden.”

The lawsuit alleges the 40,000 vote dump is not the only suspicious one observed on Nov. 4 in Detroit. Poll challenger Robert Cushman attested that on Nov. 4, 2020 at approximately 9 p.m., he “was surprised to see numerous new boxes of ballots arrive at the TCF Center in the evening… I estimate these boxes contained several thousand new ballots when they appeared.” He noticed that none of the names on these new ballots were of registered voters, which poll workers were supposed to verify.

“I saw the computer operators at several counting boards manually adding the names and addresses of these thousands of ballots to the QVF system,” his affidavit states. “When I asked what the possible justification was to counting ballots from unknown, unverified ‘persons,’ I was told by election supervisors that the Wayne County Clerk’s Office had ‘checked them out.'” Subsequently, Cushman challenged the entire process encompassing these “thousands of ballots.”

Election workers are supposed to match the name on each ballot with a registered voter on the state’s official lists. Instead, Cushman says, the Wayne County Clerk’s officers told poll workers to add all the names on the ballots from these boxes to the state’s list, giving them all a false birth date of January 1, 1900.

“None of the names of these new ballots corresponded with any registered voter,” the complaint says.

One of the affidavits is signed by a Detroit Elections Department worker whose identity is concealed in the court documents under whistleblower protections. A Great Lakes Justice Center attorney told The Federalist she snuck out yellow sticky notes during ballot processing to be able to stay and observe some of the illegal activities alleged in her affidavit. The affidavit alleges numerous illegal activities conducted by Wayne County election officials, affecting thousands if not tens of thousands of votes atop all those outlined above.

The whistleblower says that during her work processing early votes, “I was instructed by my supervisor to adjust the mailing date of these absentee ballot packages to be dated earlier than they were actually sent. The supervisor was making announcements for all workers to engage in this practice.” If true, this is fraud and election tampering.

The same sort of fraud, she alleges, happened on Nov. 4. That day, she says, “I was instructed to improperly pre-date the absentee ballots receive date that were not in the QVF [the state’s registered voter list] as if they had been received on or before November 3, 2020. I was told to alter teh [sic] information in the QVF to falsely show that the absentee ballots had been received in time to be valid. I estimate that this was done to thousands of ballots.”

Throughout her daily elections work in September through November 2020, the whistleblower says, “I directly observed, on a daily basis, City of Detroit election workers and employees coaching and trying to coach voters to vote for Joe Biden and the Democrat party.” This is also illegal. “I witnessed these workers and employees encouraging voters to do a straight Democrat ballot. I witnessed these election workers and employees going over to the voting booths with voters in order to watch them vote and coach them for whom to vote.”

The whistleblower also says Detroit election officials actively avoided verifying voters’ identities: “During the last two weeks while working at this satellite location, I was specifically instructed by my supervisor not to ask for a driver’s license or any photo I.D. when a person was trying to vote.”

The whistleblower also alleges encouraged voter fraud through the possibility of double voting: “I observed a large number of people who came to the satellite location to vote in-person, but they had already applied for an absentee ballot. These people were allowed to vote in-person and were not required to return the mailed absentee ballot or sign an affidavit that the voter lost the mailed absentee ballot.”

----------------

Witnesses, affidavits, lawsuits. Some damning stuff here.

Tim, you're all confused.

See, if ballots come in in the middle of the night, all for Biden - that's just normal. Right? I mean they TOLD us lots of ballots were going to come in late. Nothing to see, no irregularities.

But if somebody swears under risk of perjury and jail-time that they saw election fraud happening, Well, that's just fake news. Utterly ridiculous.

I mean, look at this in a real-world scenario. If a fellow is murdered. Shot in the back behind a bar in Milwaukee and I come to the police station the next day and fill out an affidavit that I observed Leroy Brown, (coincidentally that baddest man in the whole damn town) shooting the victim in the back with a 9 mm handgun (which, again, coincidentally matches the wound in the dead person's back...) I'm preeeeeety sure the police aren't going to waste their time tracking down crazy unfounded conspiracy theories. No reason to investigate THAT crazy allegation, sworn or not.

Tim, you're all confused.

See, if ballots come in in the middle of the night, all for Biden - that's just normal. Right? I mean they TOLD us lots of ballots were going to come in late. Nothing to see, no irregularities.

But if somebody swears under risk of perjury and jail-time that they saw election fraud happening, Well, that's just fake news. Utterly ridiculous.

I mean, look at this in a real-world scenario. If a fellow is murdered. Shot in the back behind a bar in Milwaukee and I come to the police station the next day and fill out an affidavit that I observed Leroy Brown, (coincidentally that baddest man in the whole damn town) shooting the victim in the back with a 9 mm handgun (which, again, coincidentally matches the wound in the dead person's back...) I'm preeeeeety sure the police aren't going to waste their time tracking down crazy unfounded conspiracy theories. No reason to investigate THAT crazy allegation, sworn or not.

I heard about that sumbitch...he was badder than old King Kong and meaner than a junkyard dog...they say.

Another signed affidavit. Voter vans, outside the polling place, signing up votes, preventing witnesses. What could possibly go wrong??

Nevada whistleblower describes Biden van vote factory in signed affidavit

LAS VEGAS, Nevada – A second sworn affidavit from a whistleblower who was an election worker in Clark County, Nevada, claims mail-in ballots were improperly filled out in a Biden-Harris van outside a polling place.

A redacted copy of the affidavit signed on Nov. 8 and obtained by the Washington Examiner puts weight behind some of the claims first detailed by American Conservative Union President Matt Schlapp, who is helping lead the charge for the president’s legal efforts in Nevada. In a Sunday press conference, Schlapp said that an election worker saw a van “marked Biden-Harris” with open ballots inside.

The whistleblower, who worked as a poll worker from Oct. 17-30, complained about a Biden-Harris bus or van that was often stationed outside the polling place that would often have “speakers, dancers, music and other festivities going on” and whose organizers had to be told “several times a day” to “stay 100 feet from the polling location.” He also said that voters without proper identification were permitted to cast provisional ballots.

The biggest shock claim, though, dealt with improperly filled out ballots in the van belonging to supporters of presumptive President-elect Joe Biden, whom he saw while on a lunch break walk on Oct. 28 or 29.

“I personally witnessed two people handing multiple unopened mail in ballot envelopes to two other people who then opened and filled out the ballots against the side of the Biden/Harris van,” the affidavit said. “The same two people who marked the ballots then put the marked ballots in official pink and white envelopes. These people were not poll workers."

The affidavit continued: "By my final walking lap, there were 5 or 6 additional people who formed a human wall, which moved as I walked by, apparently in an attempt to block my view of the four people who were opening envelopes, marking ballots, and placing those ballots in the pink and white return envelopes.”

The whistleblower recalled reporting the incident to a supervisor, who then called the Clark County Elections Office, to no avail.

“Someone there told her nothing could be done about the ballots or envelopes being handled outside at the Biden/Harris area,” the whistleblower said in the affidavit. The elections office added that “ballot harvesting is legal in Nevada,” according to the affidavit, but that practice is not what the whistleblower detailed.

“Ballot harvesting” is when a person collects and returns already-completed ballots. People not operating in a government capacity are not legally allowed to distribute mail-in ballots or mark ballots for others.

Another Clark County, Nevada, whistleblower who worked in a ballot-counting center has signed an affidavit claiming that a supervisor instructed the person to process mail-in ballots despite concerns about whether the signature matched the name on the envelope.

President Trump lags about 36,200 votes behind Biden in Nevada.

Another signed affidavit. Voter vans, outside the polling place, signing up votes, preventing witnesses. What could possibly go wrong??

Nevada whistleblower describes Biden van vote factory in signed affidavit

LAS VEGAS, Nevada – A second sworn affidavit from a whistleblower who was an election worker in Clark County, Nevada, claims mail-in ballots were improperly filled out in a Biden-Harris van outside a polling place.

A redacted copy of the affidavit signed on Nov. 8 and obtained by the Washington Examiner puts weight behind some of the claims first detailed by American Conservative Union President Matt Schlapp, who is helping lead the charge for the president’s legal efforts in Nevada. In a Sunday press conference, Schlapp said that an election worker saw a van “marked Biden-Harris” with open ballots inside.

The whistleblower, who worked as a poll worker from Oct. 17-30, complained about a Biden-Harris bus or van that was often stationed outside the polling place that would often have “speakers, dancers, music and other festivities going on” and whose organizers had to be told “several times a day” to “stay 100 feet from the polling location.” He also said that voters without proper identification were permitted to cast provisional ballots.

The biggest shock claim, though, dealt with improperly filled out ballots in the van belonging to supporters of presumptive President-elect Joe Biden, whom he saw while on a lunch break walk on Oct. 28 or 29.

“I personally witnessed two people handing multiple unopened mail in ballot envelopes to two other people who then opened and filled out the ballots against the side of the Biden/Harris van,” the affidavit said. “The same two people who marked the ballots then put the marked ballots in official pink and white envelopes. These people were not poll workers."

The affidavit continued: "By my final walking lap, there were 5 or 6 additional people who formed a human wall, which moved as I walked by, apparently in an attempt to block my view of the four people who were opening envelopes, marking ballots, and placing those ballots in the pink and white return envelopes.”

The whistleblower recalled reporting the incident to a supervisor, who then called the Clark County Elections Office, to no avail.

“Someone there told her nothing could be done about the ballots or envelopes being handled outside at the Biden/Harris area,” the whistleblower said in the affidavit. The elections office added that “ballot harvesting is legal in Nevada,” according to the affidavit, but that practice is not what the whistleblower detailed.

“Ballot harvesting” is when a person collects and returns already-completed ballots. People not operating in a government capacity are not legally allowed to distribute mail-in ballots or mark ballots for others.

Another Clark County, Nevada, whistleblower who worked in a ballot-counting center has signed an affidavit claiming that a supervisor instructed the person to process mail-in ballots despite concerns about whether the signature matched the name on the envelope.

President Trump lags about 36,200 votes behind Biden in Nevada.

Did that person happen to take pictures or write down license plates numbers?

Just tweeted by President Trump…

“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.” @ChanelRion @OANN

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 12, 2020

my question is ...

if the Dims were going to cheat, why would they be so sloppy at it? it's not like they're booger eating drooling shitbags who haven't any idea wtf they're doing and are just flinging **** against the wall like monkeys in a zoo.

They had at least 4 years to prepare. They could have quite easily stuffed a few thousand here and there, every 20-30 minutes into the totals of various states, delivered boxes of ballots sealed per legalities, following previously disclosed chain of commands and practiced the software fuckup over that same period of time and how it would mesh with every state's count to ensure there was not a glitch, even setting up a fake counter that would run concurrent with the fake/manufactured vote overriding the "real" vote in real time.

But when you look at it, it's almost as if this was done in an intentional manner. Sloppy. Chaotic. Out of the bounds of reality. Maybe by design so people don't consider that this was fraudulent. It's sure not as smooth as it should or could have been. I mean, how would you defraud a vote? By how the current election has gone (minus the MSM jumping the gun and calling states the second polling stations open).

In one hand, we have a sloppy soft coup. Very, very sloppy.

In the other hand, we have Conspiracy Wig.

At this point I don't expect the election to overturn for Trump....I think that is pretty unrealistic at this point. That being said I still want every last shred of Democrat voting corruption rooted out and brought into the light for everyone to see.

Supe, it depends on your level of consciousness toward what's going on.

The left TOLD us that we would see a "Red Mirage" on election night but that the mail-in votes would ultimately determine the president. That is precisely what appears to have happened. Trump leading comfortably up to around 1:30 E.S.T. when (for some inexplicable reason) pollsters in 5 to 7 states just "stop counting" for the night. Then in the middle of the night, all those states who had "stopped counting" suddenly counted hundreds of thousands of Biden votes that appeared in the wee hours. We were told that is precisely how the election would go.

I believe they HAD to do it that way because they had no idea just how many votes they'd need to come up with in order to swing the key states they'd targeted. They had to wait in order to get vote counts. Indeed, Conspiracy Wig believes that the votes were pretty much done in those states by 1:30 but they weren't reporting everything in so they had the necessary "wiggle room" to add votes as necessary.

Then you look at the MSM. They have done EVERYTHING in their power to legitimize the election. What's REALLY interesting is that it appears the real fraud may have occurred in the voting machine software. We are all focusing on ballots that showed up in the middle of the night. We're looking at weird voter verification practices that seem odd, but we haven't (until recently) been focused on the potential switched and dropped votes from the machines. Indeed, that only popped on radar when some fellow said he found 6,000 votes that mysteriously switched from Trump to Biden. Immediately we were told, "Ya, but we CAUGHT that. Move along! Nothing to see here."

Right now, I would focus seriously on not only the switched votes, but even more importantly on the DROPPED votes. They vastly exceed the number of switched votes. And as I understand it, the number of dropped votes ridiculously exceeds any number of dropped votes that have occurred in the past due to actual, valid circumstances, (poorly filled in ovals, etc.).

If Sidney Powell is correct, and massive errors can be found in the voting software - it would be hard NOT to believe the election was fraudulent. Indeed, if all the votes that were thrown out were for Trump (Not all of them, of course but one can conjecture since as of this posting NO switched votes have been found from Biden to Trump -> they ALL go from Trump to Biden) then we may be seeing a president who won a truly overwhelming victory on an unprecedented scale in terms of votes and support across the country.

The dems will indeed risk all to avoid that.

The true risk, of course, is that if this is all exposed as fact rather than conjecture - the swamp is in very serious danger.

Just tweeted by President Trump…

“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.” @ChanelRion @OANN

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 12, 2020

I read the dude who calculated that’s initial posts... it is very odd tgatvhis algorithm pegged the exact number of votes the known” glitch “ in Michigan swapped to biden...

Here is the bottom line... we all should be familiar with logic in programming
If a program has a potential bug... its not isolated... its in every version of it..,

Computers don’t magically misread programs the way that one did... either it was human error in entry... and it sounds like it was auto populated... or it was a code accidental or malicious that changed it

If it was human error, then all the entryneed independently verified to ensure it didn’t happen again
If it was code everyone that used it needs checked out...

This is just common sense... dems should be happy to oblige... its hard data, not something subjective like sig comparisons... letting that get checked out shuts down the entire conspiracy theory... its 100% a win unless it’s fraudulent

I think an interesting outcome of hand counts in Michigan would be finding all those "rescanned" ballots and seeing just how many fewer votes come up THIS time? If it were thousands and thousands, that would be pretty damning.

I personally would have preferred for the MIT fellow to be a bit less outgoing regarding a purported problem in the software. One hates to think what Dominion is doing right now to their software base in order to cover that up.

I am an interested observer on the claims that software in vote counting machines "switched" or "dropped" votes. I would pretty much blow off the claim as a conspiracy theory, but for the fact one Michigan county, Antrim, has already been proved to have flipped 6,000 Trump votes to Biden before being caught and switching the votes back.

Turns out another "glitch" (the current term for voter fraud via computer programming) resulted in another GOP candidate getting ****** before the error was found and fixed.

Tom McMillin, a former state lawmaker from Oakland County and member of the state board of education, told the Detroit Free Press he noticed irregularities with the Antrim County vote tallies late Tuesday when he was reviewing the returns for board of education candidates.

“It just looked weird,” he said, noting Biden and other Democrats had far more votes than normal. “Two-thirds of the townships looked really messed up.”

In addition to Antrim County, a computer error in Oakland County near Detroit caused incumbent GOP County Commissioner Adam Kochenderfer to think he had lost his re-election bid, WXYZ-TV reported.

“I received a call from the Oakland County Elections Division telling me that there had been a technical glitch in several precincts,” Kochenderfer said in a Thursday Facebook post. “Instead of losing by 104 votes, I won by 1,127.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/michigan-county-flips-trump-major-vote-tabulation-error-discovered/

Wow, amazing how every ******* error, glitch, mistake, stumble, miscount, etc. favors ONE ******* GUY OVER THE OTHER. Almost as if it were intentional, not a ******* "glitch."

See, and this is how they need to deal with this. The above article states that the Michigan county that was miscalculated was NOT due to a software error, but due to county employee user error. So. Arrest the county employee and charge him with felony election tampering and force him to prove that he actually "accidentally" screwed up the machines. If he can't prove that he did it 'accidentally" send him to jail very publicly.

The same is true of all the poll workers in Michigan and Atlanta. Bring them in and question them, under oath. If one of them is found lying, charge him or her with perjury and send them to jail for a couple years. Again, very publicly. You'd be amazed at how quickly people begin to remember things differently under oath when they believe they may actually go to jail.

Last edited: