• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

And another for you Steeltime. We will see if this has merit.

Detroit Poll Watcher Logged "Tens of Thousands" of Biden-Only Ballots Delivered in Weird Way

As we continue the investigation into possible voter fraud, one lead has popped up in Detroit.

On Monday evening, GOP spokeswoman Elizabeth Harrington tweeted out the log of a poll watcher in Detroit, Michigan, who noticed some suspicious activity going on at the location where ballots were being counted. According to the poll watcher, a number of things seemed awfully irregular.

For one, an entire load of ballots came in at around 4:30 a.m. on November 4. According to the poll watcher, the shift was ending around that time but one of the men in charge of counting ballots announced over the microphone that an entire load had just come in. The poll watcher was told that the vehicles these ballots were delivered in had out-of-state plates.

The poll watcher logged that the ballots were brought in and placed on eight, long tables, but noted that the way they were brought in was irregular. The boxes were carried in from the rear of the room, which wasn’t typical at all. Also, somewhat irregular, is that every single vote was for Joe Biden.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&#55357;&#57000;&#55357;&#57000; EVIDENCE &#55357;&#57000;&#55357;&#57000;<br><br>Detroit Poll watcher: At 4:30 a.m. on Nov. 4 "tens of thousands of ballots" delivered from out-of-state<br><br>"Unlike the other ballots, these boxes were brought in from the rear of the room"<br><br>"I specifically noticed every ballot I observed was cast for Joe Biden" <a href="https://t.co/wFHhGsxEWS">pic.twitter.com/wFHhGsxEWS</a></p>— Elizabeth Harrington (@LizRNC) <a href="https://twitter.com/LizRNC/status/1325981026150178816?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 10, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Many are calling this “hearsay” and at any other time, it would be; however, if this is a sworn affidavit from the poll watcher in question, then it is evidence.

This requires some measure of investigation to fish out, and some questions do remain to be answered. For instance, why was this delivered from the back room when it’s typically not delivered from that area? Why were the vehicles who delivered the ballots from out-of-state? How many of these Biden-only votes are actually legal?

There’s a lot of suspicious activity happening here and with some investigation, we can get to the bottom of things. Perhaps there’s a simple explanation for all of it, and perhaps there’s not. Either way, it would benefit the American people for the questions to be answered, because it would make sure that an election stays honest.

No matter who wins, the importance of a free and fair election can’t be overstated.

See this is exactly what I mean. Yeah I get the anger and all but "Democrats have been persecuting him for 4 years" isn't gonna fly as actual proof of election fraud. If it's there, find it. Insinuations aren't going to overturn an election.

They have tried multiple times to remove him from office. I believe the 2020 election was just another veiled attempt to remove him from office by whatever means necessary. If it means making a mockery of our election so be it. The Dems would prefer not have one anyways as it means some really long hours for some for one night every few years.

Getting illegal ballots tossed out only helps the count going forward... once a vote has been verified as acceptable based off the voter signatures and dales ( which were ignored this election for the most part) the actual ballot cast is utterly untraceable.....

Voting machines dont assign voter id to a vote, and at least in PA where i voted by absentee ballot, the ballot itself is unsigned and unverifiable... its placed in an utterly blank second envelope for”security “ then place into another envelope that you then sign, date, and mail... the only info tying any if that to you is on the first envelope... which the ballot is removed from well before being inserted into counting machines... you cant go back and select votes to toss ... its invalidate the whole thing to move the number of votes he needs...

True, however the SCOTUS told PA to hold the "late" mail-in ballots separately and if they are later thrown out, well, they were mostly from Pittsburgh and Philadelphia so they will be mostly (if not totally) Biden votes.

Yeah, I hear 'ya, but I never argue that so-and-so "cost" another candidate the election. Want to get those votes? Try harder. Be a better candidate.

50,000 people voted for Jorgensen because they thought she was a better candidate. That's all.

So you think the election is rife with fraud, yet you’re willing to believe the Libertarian vote totals are on the up & up?

Trump's road to re-election is contingent upon two things....

1. SCOTUS striking down PA SC ruling to accept ballots received after election day. Pretty good chance of overturning.
2. Evidence of enormous ballot changing via software hack in Election software, in swing states. Scuttlebutt has it that what will be revealed will be shocking.

All of the small voter fraud cases are meaningless, and just designed to take attention away from the motherlode.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Whistleblowers from Dominion have come forward.<br><br>Big News.<br><br>Trump was right all along.</p>— Ryan Fournier (@RyanAFournier) <a href="https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/1326570630234447872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 11, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I just sense 666, But that's just me.

Just along for the ride.
Love my kids.
Hope the best for them.

I just keep walking and doing crazy **** on them. (at least probably anyone that comes across me probably thinks)

Back in purple out here and feeling like I need to find some one not in agreement with me and beat the **** out of him.

But again, just me.

I am a christain, I promise you won'r see me on the news....but don't **** with me.

yep. how I feel right now.

Disagree. Trump wants to get the late and illegal ballots thrown out, which would give him 270. If the election goes to the House, it's run by Democrats and they will select Kam...I mean Joe. I still think it goes to the electoral college though, and I'm told that if state elections cannot be certified then the state legislatures will select the electors and 30 states have legislatures controlled by Republicans.

If the election goes to the House, each state's House delegation gets only one vote. Right now there are more Republican delegations than Democratic and the election would go to Trump. Remember that the House Democrats have a majority based mainly on New York and the People's Republic of California. If they get the same vote as Idaho and Wyoming, it's a win for Trump.

I just sense 666, But that's just me.

Just along for the ride.
Love my kids.
Hope the best for them.

I just keep walking and doing crazy **** on them. (at least probably anyone that comes across me probably thinks)

Back in purple out here and feeling like I need to find some one not in agreement with me and beat the **** out of him.

But again, just me.

I am a christain, I promise you won'r see me on the news....but don't **** with me.

yep. how I feel right now.

giphy.gif

I just watched a Lou Dobbs clip on YouTube with a Dominion whistleblower that was providing IT support in Detroit, I believe. She apparently provided a sworn affidavit observing “batches” of ballots being scanned multiple times. Her story could use a bit of polishing.

It will be interesting to see what happens with all of the legal wrangling.

If the election goes to the House, each state's House delegation gets only one vote. Right now there are more Republican delegations than Democratic and the election would go to Trump. Remember that the House Democrats have a majority based mainly on New York and the People's Republic of California. If they get the same vote as Idaho and Wyoming, it's a win for Trump.

I would hope it doesn't come to that. You'll absolutely need arms and to stay away from large cities. If I'm Trump I do not concede unless I'm absolutely certain I lost fair&square.

Just from the information I've seen, he should definitely stay the course. I'm sure he has a lot more information than what I've seen.

i pray that all the reports of voter fraud are true. but everyday that goes by gives more legitimacy to Biden. Something has to break towards Trump soon

i pray that all the reports of voter fraud are true. but everyday that goes by gives more legitimacy to Biden. Something has to break towards Trump soon

Most don't get it.
Ya know, Trump in the oval office just screws everything else up. They had enough of that,

interesting breakdown. There is a deadline in December where the election must be certified. He seems to think that Trump's legal team is holding out so that there won;t be time for a Biden response to their challenges. Kind of like holding for the last shot in basketball.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oF41PC8vA5Q" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Got a vaccine coming up, I ain't taking it. I don't need it. I don't want it. I'm probablly full of **** but not chancing it,
But hey I never got the flu and last time I remember getting vaccinated was 2nd grade. For polio.

It's all interconnected for me. Just a weird guy.

hah.

Last edited:
Spot on clip of John Wayne talking about how liberals tried to take him down.

The Money Quote - "This so called new liberal group... they never listen to you, they make a decision as to what you think and they are articulate enough and in control enough of the press, to force that image out to the average person."

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/btvSE6tVHzQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All I got to say to yinz out there that have thrown in the towel.

Quitters+never+win+_a6e37015d850f6b753c0e32eb39748b4.jpg

I don't see how anyone can convince me this election debacle is anything but the continued action of the “democratic coup d’´etat.” that has been actively working to oust a sitting president of the US for over 4 years, dating back to before he even took the oath of office. The media arm of this coup has struck their blow for the cause and.as usual and the sheeple have taken the bait....AGAIN.

AsO7RJG.jpg

But I for one am convinced that once the more intelligent voters finally realize the crux of this fiasco, the Republic will return to some sense of sanity.

HKDNcsO.jpg

Exactly young fella....exactly !

Now that is not what you said. You said “intent” and I made the point if what we have witnessed for 4 straight years isn’t intent enough I don’t know what to tell you.

Oh good grief. I was talking about legal proof that these errors were intentional attempts at fraud and specifically who planned them and implemented them. Once again “The Dems have hated him and wanted him out for the last 4 years” isn’t going to qualify as legal proof that someone intentionally committed election fraud, except in your mind.

And another for you Steeltime. We will see if this has merit.

Detroit Poll Watcher Logged "Tens of Thousands" of Biden-Only Ballots Delivered in Weird Way

As we continue the investigation into possible voter fraud, one lead has popped up in Detroit.

On Monday evening, GOP spokeswoman Elizabeth Harrington tweeted out the log of a poll watcher in Detroit, Michigan, who noticed some suspicious activity going on at the location where ballots were being counted. According to the poll watcher, a number of things seemed awfully irregular.

For one, an entire load of ballots came in at around 4:30 a.m. on November 4. According to the poll watcher, the shift was ending around that time but one of the men in charge of counting ballots announced over the microphone that an entire load had just come in. The poll watcher was told that the vehicles these ballots were delivered in had out-of-state plates.

The poll watcher logged that the ballots were brought in and placed on eight, long tables, but noted that the way they were brought in was irregular. The boxes were carried in from the rear of the room, which wasn’t typical at all. Also, somewhat irregular, is that every single vote was for Joe Biden.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">���� EVIDENCE ����<br><br>Detroit Poll watcher: At 4:30 a.m. on Nov. 4 "tens of thousands of ballots" delivered from out-of-state<br><br>"Unlike the other ballots, these boxes were brought in from the rear of the room"<br><br>"I specifically noticed every ballot I observed was cast for Joe Biden" <a href="https://t.co/wFHhGsxEWS">pic.twitter.com/wFHhGsxEWS</a></p>— Elizabeth Harrington (@LizRNC) <a href="https://twitter.com/LizRNC/status/1325981026150178816?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 10, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Many are calling this “hearsay” and at any other time, it would be; however, if this is a sworn affidavit from the poll watcher in question, then it is evidence.

This requires some measure of investigation to fish out, and some questions do remain to be answered. For instance, why was this delivered from the back room when it’s typically not delivered from that area? Why were the vehicles who delivered the ballots from out-of-state? How many of these Biden-only votes are actually legal?

There’s a lot of suspicious activity happening here and with some investigation, we can get to the bottom of things. Perhaps there’s a simple explanation for all of it, and perhaps there’s not. Either way, it would benefit the American people for the questions to be answered, because it would make sure that an election stays honest.

No matter who wins, the importance of a free and fair election can’t be overstated.

That’s great. If something like this happened more than one person will have seen it so it should be easy to corroborate.

All I got to say to yinz out there that have thrown in the towel.

Quitters+never+win+_a6e37015d850f6b753c0e32eb39748b4.jpg

I don't see how anyone can convince me this election debacle is anything but the continued action of the “democratic coup d’´etat.” that has been actively working to oust a sitting president of the US for over 4 years, dating back to before he even took the oath of office. The media arm of this coup has struck their blow for the cause and.as usual and the sheeple have taken the bait....AGAIN.

AsO7RJG.jpg

But I for one am convinced that once the more intelligent voters finally realize the crux of this fiasco, the Republic will return to some sense of sanity.

HKDNcsO.jpg

Exactly young fella....exactly !

They know the general population is woefully ignorant and are TV educated with their information. For a lot of us watching the last 4 years and even the 8 years prior gives us a pretty clear picture we're dealing with a zero integrity group. The end justifies the means. On full display again.

All over power&control.

I just watched a Lou Dobbs clip on YouTube with a Dominion whistleblower that was providing IT support in Detroit, I believe. She apparently provided a sworn affidavit observing “batches” of ballots being scanned multiple times. Her story could use a bit of polishing.

It will be interesting to see what happens with all of the legal wrangling.

The local news had a bit of coverage regarding the challenges going on in Michigan. The attorney general seems to pretty much be chalking all of this up to racism on the part of the Trump campaign. A google search turned up the article below. It would be interesting to have insight into whatever was filed, any conversations that have taken place etc, etc., that lead her to believe it's nothing but racism.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...al-trumps-lawsuits-insinuate-black-people-are

I know people say Biden couldn't possibly have more votes than Obama and what not, but think of it from the other side. If you are a dem, a lying, racist, and most divisive president in history got 10 million more votes than in 2016. Biden received about 10 mil more than Hillary and Trump received about 10 mil more than himself. There was an even increase in both sides. Not saying there was not fraud but the likelihood of Biden winning fairly is not all that far fetched if you look at it from the other side. Biden also concentrated more in the midwest states where Hillary blew them off.