• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

I read the dude who calculated that’s initial posts... it is very odd tgatvhis algorithm pegged the exact number of votes the known” glitch “ in Michigan swapped to biden...

Here is the bottom line... we all should be familiar with logic in programming
If a program has a potential bug... its not isolated... its in every version of it..,

Computers don’t magically misread programs the way that one did... either it was human error in entry... and it sounds like it was auto populated... or it was a code accidental or malicious that changed it

If it was human error, then all the entryneed independently verified to ensure it didn’t happen again
If it was code everyone that used it needs checked out...

This is just common sense... dems should be happy to oblige... its hard data, not something subjective like sig comparisons... letting that get checked out shuts down the entire conspiracy theory... its 100% a win unless it’s fraudulent

true. and it only takes ONE programmer to write a line of code that would make that change. it could very well be that the Dims at the top were not privvy to this information so as to buffer them from any blowback, but we have proof that this has occurred. It was only corrected after human interaction caught it. What else was not caught? How do we know this was not done in even more nefarious ways?

also, how do we know/believe this won't happen in the future elections?

Says Rudy was in contact with a dominion whistle blower so i take whatever he says with a grain of salt. Definitely need a lot more proof

Says Rudy was in contact with a dominion whistle blower so i take whatever he says with a grain of salt. Definitely need a lot more proof

You need more brain cells.

This coup has been in the works for several months. Mail-in voting became their shining light on the devil's hill. Forget that high-ranking Democrat representatives have strongly condemned it in the past because of it's susceptibility to fraud; this is getting rid of Orange Man Bad we're talking about here. A scary, murderous tyrant. Hitler and Bin Laden were actually praised by our proud Pravda, compared to this vicious monster.

A monster who hasn't gotten the U.S. into any international conflicts (the first) in several decades. Who secured hostages from hostile countries, courted the boogeyman of N. Korea and was the first U.S. president to actually cross soil in the DMZ. Who created the right to try act, the first step act (which got people like Alice Johnson out of prison and back with her family), and provided long-term funding to HBCUs and incentives to impoverished urban areas.

Oh yeah, and created manufacturing jobs with his magic wand and stimulated & oversaw the greatest economy in modern history with historical lows in African-American, Hispanic, Asian & Female unemployment. He probably just got lucky though, where decades of other politicians failed.

And his wiping out of terrorism, the ISIS caliphate and delivering a series of blows to Iran's top terrorists in Qasem Soleimani and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. What a meanie. AND THEN, HAVING THE NERVE to broker peace deals between Israel and historically hostile Muslim countries in a first for a new age of potential Middle East peace.

What a vile, vicious, evil monster.

You know why they hate him so much? Because a former TV reality show host made them look like ******* weasels and incompetent jackasses. How dare he question the status quo, the entirely corrupt corporate media and institutions in our government that have long been weaponized against our own people. "He needs to stick to judging Miss Universe pageants and just not make us look so bad" I heard one swamp dweller muttering, while he clasped his Obama "hope and change" pendant.

125181041_10221265540581335_7988234762930670788_n.jpg

The only way is get exposed is in the court system.

I don't trust any of these so-called "reports" of wide spread voter fraud. They have no credibility. Or just as much credibility as any crazy left wing twitter account after the 2016 election (and many still claim Clinton won).

The problem with those affidavits is yes, that is ONE PERSON'S recollection of events, but you have to then interview everyone involved. Investigate. Just because one person says "this is what I saw" doesn't mean it's fact. They could be mistaken. Or misunderstand what was happening. It's why we have investigations, cross examinations, collaborating testimony before someone (or something) is found guilty.

The truth is, most of these so-called events, statements, affidavits, have not been collaborated enough to cause a ripple in the court systems yet. Otherwise, it would start to gain traction on a national level.

If there is some wide-spread error in software, that is a SLAM dunk case in front of a judge. You subpoena the program, get expert testimony showing what the program did wrong and BOOM, you have a case.

But it just seems like none of that is happening. Why not? Are you now telling me all the judges these cases are being brought up in are corrupt too? All of THEM want Trump gone, so they just sweep corruption and crimes under the rug?

It makes no sense. If these conspiracy theories are true and as "obvious" as you guys say they are, the court system SHOULD work it out. So far it hasn't come close.

Ultimately, regardless of how all the legal machinations come out, the American public by and large recognizes that this election was completely fraudulent. PedoJoe better have some ******* miracle sauce up his sleeve because it appears about 2/3 of the country hates his guts and feels as though he represents the worst part of America.

Yes, I know... the irony.

I don't trust any of these so-called "reports" of wide spread voter fraud. They have no credibility. Or just as much credibility as any crazy left wing twitter account after the 2016 election (and many still claim Clinton won).

The problem with those affidavits is yes, that is ONE PERSON'S recollection of events, but you have to then interview everyone involved. Investigate. Just because one person says "this is what I saw" doesn't mean it's fact. They could be mistaken. Or misunderstand what was happening. It's why we have investigations, cross examinations, collaborating testimony before someone (or something) is found guilty.

The truth is, most of these so-called events, statements, affidavits, have not been collaborated enough to cause a ripple in the court systems yet. Otherwise, it would start to gain traction on a national level.

If there is some wide-spread error in software, that is a SLAM dunk case in front of a judge. You subpoena the program, get expert testimony showing what the program did wrong and BOOM, you have a case.

But it just seems like none of that is happening. Why not? Are you now telling me all the judges these cases are being brought up in are corrupt too? All of THEM want Trump gone, so they just sweep corruption and crimes under the rug?

It makes no sense. If these conspiracy theories are true and as "obvious" as you guys say they are, the court system SHOULD work it out. So far it hasn't come close.

The courts are for deciding what ballots can be counted and which ones can't. Pennsylvania was just ordered not to count the separated ballots. Fraud can be prosecuted AFTER the votes have been hand counted. A hand count takes the ballots out of jaws of the machines. So there are no glitches. Georgia is going to be recounted by hand. Who wants to bet Trump wins Georgia this time? Same will happen in other states if they recount by hand.

As I understand it, if PA can't count votes after 8:00, Trump wins as he was, what? 700k ahead at that point? That doesn't even take into account the masses of votes they're going to find "switched" from Trump to Biden. Each of those is a 2 point swing for Trump.

I am hopeful, not necessarily expectant, that things will work out. If not, we have at least recognized the most massive voter fraud event in the history of American politics and we can remind our democratic friends of that fact every single day for the next 4 years.

Ohhh Shiit.

Conspiracy Wig just had an epiphany...

Remember right after the election, like on the 4th we all heard stories about a woman who had lost a thumb drive on the way to the election center in the middle of the night either in Michigan or Georgia? Reports said that she was frantic because she'd misplaced a thumb drive on the way to the center and she was flat out losing her ****. Ultimately and aid appeared with the thumb drive and that's about the last we heard of it. Those of us who are, shall we say, suspicious wondered if they somehow had votes or something on the drive.

Well, what if that drive had the algorithm that was needed to be input into the voting machines in order to cause them to begin generating Biden votes? What if indeed. And that makes Conspiracy Wig wonder if OTHER polling places had witnesses who saw mysterious thumb drives appear?

Ohhh Shiit.

Conspiracy Wig just had an epiphany...

Remember right after the election, like on the 4th we all heard stories about a woman who had lost a thumb drive on the way to the election center in the middle of the night either in Michigan or Georgia? Reports said that she was frantic because she'd misplaced a thumb drive on the way to the center and she was flat out losing her ****. Ultimately and aid appeared with the thumb drive and that's about the last we heard of it. Those of us who are, shall we say, suspicious wondered if they somehow had votes or something on the drive.

Well, what if that drive had the algorithm that was needed to be input into the voting machines in order to cause them to begin generating Biden votes? What if indeed. And that makes Conspiracy Wig wonder if OTHER polling places had witnesses who saw mysterious thumb drives appear?

I thought about how odd it was that they were using a flash drive to deliver votes?? My antenna went up.

Here's another one for Conspiracy Wig to noodle on.

‘Slow leak’: Text messages cast doubt on Georgia officials’ ‘burst pipe’ excuse for pause in counting
https://www.news.com.au/world/north...g/news-story/19176f5113512210517c82debe684392
An “unprecedented” decision on election night caused outrage – and now texts have blown apart the official story, raising more questions.

Officials in Georgia have not been able to produce any invoices or work orders related to a “burst pipe” at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena that was blamed for an abrupt pause in vote counting on election night.

The only evidence for the burst pipe, released under freedom-of-information laws, was a text message exchange in which one senior employee at the stadium described it as “highly exaggerated … a slow leak that caused about an hour and a half delay” and that “we contained it quickly – it did not spread”.

“Beyond the lack of documentary evidence of the inspection or repair of a ruptured pipe, we are being asked to believe that there is not one single picture of this allegedly ruptured pipe, at a time and in a place where virtually everything is recorded and documented,” Georgia lawyer Paul Dzikowski, who obtained the text messages, told news.com.au in an email on Wednesday night.

President Donald Trump mentioned the burst pipe in his speech last Friday, where he claimed key battleground states where he was leading Mr Biden suspiciously stopped counting on Tuesday night.

“In Georgia, a pipe burst in a far away location, totally unrelated to the location of what was happening and they stopped counting for four hours,” he said, in a claim that was disputed by fact checkers.

On Monday, Mr Dzikowski sent an open records request concerning the burst pipe to the Atlanta-Fulton County Recreation Authority – the state authority that owns State Farm Arena.

“Please produce … all ‘public records’ related to the burst pipe at State Farm Arena that occurred on or about November 3, 2020, which impacted the counting of ballots by Fulton County authorities, including and not limited to internal and external communications with any person(s), communications with Fulton County Board of Registrations and Elections, memoranda, notes, work orders, requisitions, invoices, repair records, and all other public records,” Mr Dzikowski wrote.

AFCRA executive director Kerry Stewart responded less than half an hour later attaching “the only document responsive to your request” – a text message exchange between an unidentified person and Geoffrey Stiles, vice president of facilities for the Atlanta Hawks NBA team.

“I just heard a water pipe burst at SFA that will cause vote count delay. Has this affected the AFCRA office? I think they were counting votes next door,” the sender, believed by Mr Dzikowski to be Mr Stewart, wrote at 7.42pm.

“No sir – it was highly exaggerated – it was a slow leak that caused about an hour and a half delay,” Mr Stiles replied at 7.43pm. “We contained it quickly – it did not spread – we just wanted to protect the equipment.”

Mr Dzikowski submitted a similar request to Fulton County, which also came up empty.

“The Fulton County attorney’s office responded on behalf of the County and concluded there are ‘no responsive records’ related to the alleged burst pipe or water main break – which are two completely different things, by the way,” he said.

“‘Water main’ refers to high-volume transmission pipes running underground along road rights-of-way and outside the buildings, and a ‘pipe’ would refer to the distribution piping within the structure. Either way, I would expect there to be a host of records generated (texts, emails, work orders, interdepartmental pay requisitions, etc.) if there had been a serious water leak in a major sports arena.”

Mr Dzikowski, who spent “the better part of 10 years” as outside counsel to five different county and municipal governments, said he submitted the open records request “simply because I believed it would be the easiest way to either confirm or refute the Fulton County Board of Elections’ proffered reason for halting the counting of ballots”.

“Please understand that the Board’s decision to stop counting was unprecedented,” he said.

“There are many residents of Georgia, and Fulton County in particular, who doubt the official story. I simply wanted to know the answer for my own edification. I am a concerned citizen who is worried about the level of corruption that has taken hold at the local, state, and national levels in my country.”

News.com.au has contacted State Farm Arena for a response.

You think the justice system works like People's Court. Two people come in, tell their stories, and 15 minutes later, BOOM! Verdict.

Real life does not work like television, del. Let's get a few ground rules straight:
  • First, the judiciary hates - HATES - getting involved in elections since they view it as subject to a violation of separation of powers. Start there.
  • Second, as a result of number 1, the burden of proof in election lawsuits is much higher than other civil litigation.
  • For example, Pennsylvania law requires that any lawsuit alleging election fraud must be supported by at least three declarations from witnesses with first-hand knowledge. No other type of claim requires such showing.
  • Third, the lawsuits filed so far have included more than 75 declarations, with 200+ pages of factual allegations, as well as photos and videotapes.
  • The factual allegations are very detailed, and include the statement under penalty of perjury by a poll employee who saw tens of thousands of ballots arrive at 4:30 a.m., after the precinct announced that ALL absentee ballots had already arrived, in vehicles with out-of-state plates.
  • "Oh, that's just one person." Uhh, okay. Perhaps that has to do with the County being a (D)imbo stronghold for 60 years, where they physically removed Republican poll watchers.
  • Oh, and where several other witnesses reported the majority (Dim) of the poll workers harassed Republican poll workers, directed racist epithets at them, yelled at them, literally pushed them around, and bullied them.
  • You're surprised MORE witnesses have not show up? I'm surprised this many DID.
  • As to the claims about the computers and software - you claim proving that should be "easy."
  • Easy for whom? The people involved in the scam who don't make the hard drives available? The software personnel who wrote the cheating code and face jail time? The people trying to get the evidence, over the objections and vigorous delaying efforts by the (D)im leadership?
  • If the machines were rigged, we will probably at some point learn the truth. But as is almost universally true, that is not likely to happen today, tomorrow, this year, probably not even next.

Well just little mishaps, nothing to see here. How the media downplays and minimizes it, is criminal.

The exact terminology used is "processing errors"....

Processing errors happen all the time they say.

Favoring the demonrat is what they don't say.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7-yHvQwAiWc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mariabartiromotv
@Mariabartiromotv

4 hours ago
2.4m

Massive national security issues. Massive. I'm told Dirty Venezuelan & Cuba money behind dominion. The software also has components from china. This is about to explode.

My question is why would you need "bags" of USB sticks? If you were adding votes or installing malicious software i would think 1 USB stick would be plenty. A 128 or 256 GB USB drive would hold massive info. Should definitely be looked into, but i think the only way to get people to squeal is offer big $$

My question is why would you need "bags" of USB sticks? If you were adding votes or installing malicious software i would think 1 USB stick would be plenty. A 128 or 256 GB USB drive would hold massive info. Should definitely be looked into, but i think the only way to get people to squeal is offer big $$

multiple machines and a small window of opportunity

Why would you need to do it on multiple machines? How many machines could the place have? I just can't picture guys carrying around bags of flash drives and what not. If you needed to do multiple machines you could have multiple guys with one drive or even a few in their pocket.

Why would you need to do it on multiple machines? How many machines could the place have? I just can't picture guys carrying around bags of flash drives and what not. If you needed to do multiple machines you could have multiple guys with one drive or even a few in their pocket.

My small polling location had three machines alone. The other polling place was acrossed the street. literally. if you have 4 hours to heist an election. you need all of the manpower and devices you can get.

Mariabartiromotv
@Mariabartiromotv

4 hours ago
2.4m

Massive national security issues. Massive. I'm told Dirty Venezuelan & Cuba money behind dominion. The software also has components from china. This is about to explode.

How can that be? Venezuela and Cuba don't have any money.

Maybe to overwhelm the system?

I wonder if that is what is going on here to some extent. The Dems figured to cheat so outwardly and blatantly that it is almost unbelievable.

If you were going to hijack an election, is there a better method than mail in voting? Maybe, but with the rules that were in place involving mail in ballots where some places didn't require a signature match or a signature at all, extending deadlines and other nonsense would lead me to believe there isn't. I am still stunned that this nation does not require ID verification to vote. One party is openly fighting against such election security measures, saying it disenfranchises voters. What about the voters that are disenfranchised due to fraud?

I don't know what to think at this point. I want to believe my country wouldn't pull this type of ****. But seeing some of the **** that the government has pulled over the last 12-20 years with no repercussions or accountability with a complicit media, lets me know that I should trust nothing the government says about anything ever.

So, I'll just stand by and see what happens. 2021 looking to be more of a ride than 2020 at this point.