• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

It's OVER!

Joe Biden becomes first Democrat in 28 years to win Georgia

(CNN)Joe Biden will win Georgia, CNN projected Friday, striking at the heart of what has been a Republican presidential stronghold for nearly three decades. The former vice president is the first Democratic nominee to triumph in Georgia since Bill Clinton did it in 1992.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/13/politics/joe-biden-wins-georgia/index.html

----------------------------------

z5tYXxr.jpg

St3lB5w.jpg

In front of the White House now:

EmtwR9IW8AAWsz4

Spike- Nobody cares.

That's funny comin' from you Spike. I don't remember anybody suckin' the Dick of the Trump Train like you were. Who's the sucker?

And hiw is it Georgia completed a hand-count in 2 days when it toke over a week to machine count it.

Weird...
P.S. how many votes did the flip in the hand-count Spike?

And hiw is it Georgia completed a hand-count in 2 days when it toke over a week to machine count it.

Weird...
P.S. how many votes did the flip in the hand-count Spike?

They did the hand count already? Wtf?

Despite the medias unofficial BS we are waiting for the real show to start.

Something tells me you’re going to be waiting a while. Anyone heard from John Durham lately? Exactly.

Have no fear Trump put Rudy in charge now. I have no idea what Trumps obsession with Rudy his, but Rudy has pretty much turned into a bumbling idiot. Trump has access to hundreds of lawyers. Surely he can find someone more competent.

Spike is more interested in self-flagellation than real concern for anyone's welfare or the well being of this nation.

Tibs 2.0 minus being in Hungaria. Just trolling the locals. Sounds like CNN.

How's the rona gig going? Those worthless masks everyone is wearing are really doing a bang up job stopping the Chinese flu. Thank god if uncle joe& the gang get in it will go poof.

The great thing about Joe being an old white guy 47 year career politician, is we can **** with him 24/7.

Most votes for any candidate ever for a guy with dementia that never left his ******* basement. It looks like Trump will be over 72 million.

That means 72 million to resist. He's already a lame duck in the eyes of the people because of this election fraud.

I don't believe the Georgia recount is complete, but some networks are projecting Biden will win.

It's going to take until Wednesday or Thursday for Georgia to be complete. They called it for Biden because most recounts don't change the ending number by that much. However this isn't a typical election so it's possible Trump could pick up a lot of votes if they throw out the illegal votes from Fulton Co.

Trump: Georgia's Election Recount a 'Waste of Time'

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-georgia-recount-election/2020/11/14/id/997078/

President Donald Trump Saturday declared Georgia's recount process a "waste of time" and claimed officials won't allow his campaign's observers to be in the counting rooms.

"The hand recount taking place in Georgia is a waste of time. They are not showing the matching signatures," Trump tweeted. "Call off the recount until they allow the
MATCH. Don't let the Radical Left Dems STEAL THE ELECTION!"

He added in a subsequent tweet that “They wouldn't let our Poll Watchers and Observers into the Counting Rooms. We win on that alone!”

Twitter flagged both of Trump's tweets, adding a label saying the claims about election fraud are disputed.

Trump earlier Saturday lamented that Democrat operative Stacey Abrams effectively placed a preemptive block of signature verification on ballots in Georgia's hand recount.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, announced the recount on Wednesday. Presumptive president-elect Joe Biden holds a slim lead of just over 14,000 votes over Trump. He has been projected by several news outlets as having won Georgia, reports The Hill.

Several Republicans have slammed Raffensperger over how he handled the election, with Georgia Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue demanding his resignation claims he failed to "deliver an honest election."

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp said the election should be a "wakeup call" to Raffensperger's office, while several state House members called on the secretary to review the Trump campaign's claims of voter fraud.

Georgia's recount must be finished by Nov. 20, when the state is to certify its results.

Ultimately, regardless of how all the legal machinations come out, the American public by and large recognizes that this election was completely fraudulent. PedoJoe better have some ******* miracle sauce up his sleeve because it appears about 2/3 of the country hates his guts and feels as though he represents the worst part of America.

Yes, I know... the irony.

Unfortunately the media will shield the American public from proven fraud, just as they did from the illegal doings of the DOJ and deep state operatives conspiring to take down Trump. The Hunter Biden scandal and others etc.

Will give the impression that Trumps claims were baseless, and that he's a lunatic and a sore loser. To this day they report Trumps claims as "baseless" and will continue to stick with that narrative when there is much evidence to the contrary.

The only way truth be told is if the election went to Trump via the courts.

Last edited:
Biden won, it's over. The re-count is an important part of Democracy.

Trump lost to Covid-19, the media, and propped up Biden who was protected but he media, along with some social media groups that shut down information. Without Covid-19, he likely wins.

Trump didn't run a good campaign until the final weeks. Too late.

However, he was a very accomplished one-term president. We needed him, and he delivered on some tough topics

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-cries-election-fraud-in-court-his-lawyers-dont-11605271267

Trump has done what only he knows to do best....bring about chaos and controversy over something irrelevant. This "i cant lose unless im cheated" mindset bleeds over into his base which is eerily similar to a religious cult and that mentality is strong in this group. Very strong. So much that someone would claim he doesnt lie or that hes honest. Like WTF !!!

But this link just summarizes everything about Trump...hes a bullshitter. These attorney are trying to present something with no basis or evidence and its making a mockery of the system and judges are thowing this **** out on short hearings. They KNOW theres no evidence of widespread fraud yet they go thru the motions to appease him. Which brings me to something else with this president.

He needs coddling...just like a child...petulant and immature...75 yet behaves as a 7 year old would. He needs affirmation as evident of his drive thru yesterday at his million( thousands) MAGA march in DC. He lives off that adoration and nothing else matters. Its why once Biden is inaugurated, he will move to run for 2024 and extend they hype having rallies every week for 4 yrs except this round he will monetize it. Its all about HIM, so SAYING he loves America, or SAYING hes about police, law and order and the Military appeases his staunch base, but the reality is Trump could give a **** about the aforementioned. Hes in this for HIM.

This election is over...yall come off as salty as fk and very bitter to the end. Hillary conceded even as she had a 2.5 million vote advantage. And this cat wont accept that he lost in a LANDSLIDE to one of the worst candidates by DOUBLE Hillary's margin in the popular vote (nearly 6M vote difference) ?

He was a sore winner...now hes proving to be a sore loser.

Maybe we can get a special prosecutor and spend the next four years getting to bottom of exactly what happened. I’m sure the dems & media would be fully on board. Maybe they’ll be willing to reach across the aisle and let the republicans borrow their playbook.

Maybe we can get a special prosecutor and spend the next four years getting to bottom of exactly what happened. I’m sure the dems & media would be fully on board. Maybe they’ll be willing to reach across the aisle and let the republicans borrow their playbook.

Well obviously in 2016, elections were incredibly at risk for fraud even from foreign countries. They were not trustworthy and we should go to the ends of the Earth to uncover their corruption. They were like Swiss cheese and anyone could come in a sabotage them, Incredibly in 2020 these very same people who were saying that, are now trying to make you believe that elections are iron clad and rock solid. No fraud is even possible now and you are an ******* for even speculating about it. They think we are all very very stupid.

I'm not sure I understand this post. Let the Republicans borrow their playbook?