• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

Maybe we can get a special prosecutor and spend the next four years getting to bottom of exactly what happened. I’m sure the dems & media would be fully on board. Maybe they’ll be willing to reach across the aisle and let the republicans borrow their playbook.

I bet you wouldnt find the president elect refusing admin staff or campaign staff from testifying before a hearing. The only goddamn reason Trump survived removal was he never went before the Special Counsel under oath and the GOP are needle dicks spineless chicken *****. Cuz as much as that MF lies, he was ripe for perjuring himself.

And this morning he is finally admitting Biden won but still wont concede because he claims it was rigged EVEN THOUGH HIS LAWYER TEAMS ADMIT THERE WAS NONE (evidence of rigging).
Add to this that hes retweeting John Voigt....who's calling for a civil war between righteous and Satan....aint that some **** ???!!

This **** is getting more comic by the minute.

Well obviously in 2016, elections were incredibly at risk for fraud even from foreign countries. They were not trustworthy and we should go to the ends of the Earth to uncover their corruption. They were like Swiss cheese and anyone could come in a sabotage them, Incredibly in 2020 these very same people who were saying that, are now trying to make you believe that elections are iron clad and rock solid. No fraud is even possible now and you are an ******* for even speculating about it. They think we are all very very stupid.

Theres a difference between election meddling and election fraud.

Personally, and take this how you want. ...but anyone STILL blindly supporting Trump at this point is a sucker.. Anyone that i see in a red MAGA cap, i deem a fool because he played you for one. And hes setting you up to fleece you even more as he transitions into private life.

Tillerson and many others that had direct exposure had it right about Trump (called him a moron) but as a cult leader none of what anyone else says matters. To the base, Trump's word are canonized as truth and all else is "fake news"

73,000,000 million Americans are fools? GTFOH with that bullshit.

They can shove that nonsense deep up their ******* ***.

But you ******* are doing what this morning....cryin.....youve become the very thing you hated the last four years and thats what i find humorous. You som'******* were so goddamn sure your dude was gonna win...the rallies, the boat parades and ****. Shocker ? Ha.....

Its gonna be a while for you mutherfuckers.......

79,000,000 thankfully outbidded those fools......

I have no evidence of excessive voter fraud, I want to state that up front. But I ask this hypothetical......If it can be irrefutably proven, by the evidence ,as well as court rulings, that many of Trumps votes were swung to Biden illegally, and the result of that would be fiving the win to Trump ......would you accept those election results? I don't think you would, as well as half the country. Take about ten minutes to watch the Scott Adams clip back a few posts.....if you dare.

I have no evidence of excessive voter fraud, I want to state that up front. But I ask this hypothetical......If it can be irrefutably proven, by the evidence ,as well as court rulings, that many of Trumps votes were swung to Biden illegally, and the result of that would be fiving the win to Trump ......would you accept those election results? I don't think you would, as well as half the country. Take about ten minutes to watch the Scott Adams clip back a few posts.....if you dare.

Of course they won't, and will say anything that comes out is pure nonsense, just as they do now. The country is fractured 50/50 along ideological lines, and the best that we can hope for are when the lefts policies begin to negatively affect the majority.

Youre pitching hypotheticals man. You can take Scotts clips to the courts...someone should if they are legitimate. Theres gotta be something said about these cases being thrown out by judges but im afraid you guys just ignore it cuz youve been conditioned by a con man to discard anything that doesnt embrace or uplift him.

There was no switching of votes.....the company addressed it, the Edison Research group addressed it, Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency and Dept of Homeland Security have all stated there was no evidence of voter fraud. But if you WANT TO BELIEVE IT, theres no shortage of pundits that will get you info a person that knows someone that saw something that just didnt look right. Or someone that saw 130k votes swing for candidate A and not a single for candidate B in a span of an hour, yet after investigation and review it was proven not to be the case.

This **** is wilder than 9/11 conspiracy theories and magic planes and pyrotechnics used to convince us of a mirage.

Give it 3 weeks....these lawyers will spill the truth about pursuing these frivilous charges adding further embarassment to his legacy.

Youre pitching hypotheticals man. You can take Scotts clips to the courts...someone should if they are legitimate. Theres gotta be something said about these cases being thrown out by judges but im afraid you guys just ignore it cuz youve been conditioned by a con man to discard anything that doesnt embrace or uplift him.

There was no switching of votes.....the company addressed it, the Edison Research group addressed it, Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency and Dept of Homeland Security have all stated there was no evidence of voter fraud. But if you WANT TO BELIEVE IT, theres no shortage of pundits that will get you info a person that knows someone that saw something that just didnt look right. Or someone that saw 130k votes swing for candidate A and not a single for candidate B in a span of an hour, yet after investigation and review it was proven not to be the case.

This **** is wilder than 9/11 conspiracy theories and magic planes and pyrotechnics used to convince us of a mirage.

Give it 3 weeks....these lawyers will spill the truth about pursuing these frivilous charges adding further embarassment to his legacy.

So you wouldn't. I thought so.

But you ******* are doing what this morning....cryin.....youve become the very thing you hated the last four years and thats what i find humorous. You som'******* were so goddamn sure your dude was gonna win...the rallies, the boat parades and ****. Shocker ? Ha.....

Its gonna be a while for you mutherfuckers.......

With the idea of lists of conservatives and Liberal announcers literally saying to burn down the entire Republican party and eliminate his supporters what the **** do you think we are going to do? Our dud e did win and statistically Biden having won is damn near impossible. Republicans are only going to fall about 5 flipped seats from taking the ******* house and yet Trump lost? Bullshit. 5 Cities are outliers and they happen to be the five cities that could swing the election. Those five all had voting issues at night and all had sudden surges of Biden votes all at once? **** that.

I wouldn't waste too much energy on this retard.

Democrat votes are always delivered in an unmarked van at 4 a.m. It happens every election.

Of course they won't, and will say anything that comes out is pure nonsense, just as they do now. The country is fractured 50/50 along ideological lines, and the best that we can hope for are when the lefts policies begin to negatively affect the majority.

Let me ask you....what has Trump done to try and repair the fissures of this nation ? Anything ?

It was telling how disconnected he was in hit townhall session when he was asked about healing the divide with racial tension in America. His response was "ive done more for the African American than any other president. Unemployment is at the lowest...it was before the pandemic...". So giving blacks a better employment situation is his answer to racial tension. THAT. SUMMARIZES EVERYTHING. He just doesnt get it.

But ill pose the question to you....what has he done to bring this country together ? Anything ?

Democrat votes are always delivered in an unmarked van at 4 a.m. It happens every election.

Newsmax or OAN ? Or InfoWars...whats your source man....unass it...i need to see your receipts.

Let me ask you....what has Trump done to try and repair the fissures of this nation ? Anything ?

It was telling how disconnected he was in hit townhall session when he was asked about healing the divide with racial tension in America. His response was "ive done more for the African American than any other president. Unemployment is at the lowest...it was before the pandemic...". So giving blacks a better employment situation is his answer to racial tension. THAT. SUMMARIZES EVERYTHING. He just doesnt get it.

But ill pose the question to you....what has he done to bring this country together ? Anything ?

Oh, I don't know, lets start with the lowest unemployment rate for Blacks and Hispanics in the history of this country for a start.

Now exactly what did Obama do to heal the racial divide in America?

Why do you think full employment wouldn't be a good start?

Last edited:
So you wouldn't. I thought so.

Nobody had proof of your conspiracy, did they. But all BS aside....He lost in a landslide to the second worst candidate (based on the rights gauging). By 6 million votes and counting.
Now let his *** fade off like cheap paint.

Theres a difference between election meddling and election fraud.

Personally, and take this how you want. ...but anyone STILL blindly supporting Trump at this point is a sucker.. Anyone that i see in a red MAGA cap, i deem a fool because he played you for one. And hes setting you up to fleece you even more as he transitions into private life.

Tillerson and many others that had direct exposure had it right about Trump (called him a moron) but as a cult leader none of what anyone else says matters. To the base, Trump's word are canonized as truth and all else is "fake news"

Conversely I see anyone who supports Biden as a clueless sellout to the Washington swamp and the people whose goal it is to make themselves rich and nothing else. At least Trump supporters have the balls to be something other than puppets to their masters who want to control everyone's lives. Don't forget to tell your family to stay away on Thanksgiving....otherwise one of these people you love so much might be giving your name to their superiors to make you sorry.

Last edited:
Facts matter

Here's a fact. You've had exactly 2 posts (I repeat, 2 posts), in one year prior to this election.

Go sling **** somewhere else.

Oh, I don't know, lets start with the lowest unemployment rate for Blacks and Hispanics in the history of this country for a start.

Now exactly what did Obama do to heal the racial divide in America?

How does employment qwell racial tension exactly ?

As for Obama, you cant tell me he was out there creating division amongst the population. But when you inject Obama in a query about Trump it shows me your dude isnt better although you might claim hes got no equal.

There was that little "beer summit" he arranged between Henry Louis Gates and the policemen that arrested Gates for trying to break into his own home. There was the calling for understanding and resolve with tensions high from the ambush of cops in Dallas and Baton Rouge.

There were the numerous consent decrees in cities across the nation to further bring change to policing in this country. At least he attempted something. Trump did what ? Abolish all those consent decrees and choose to side with police in just about every questionable shooting. And then he fanned the flames of fear of a brown menace from south of the border calling immigrants and infestation.

The thing with the fraud is what trump tweets and speaks is not what is in the lawsuits. So either trumps legal team knows its bs and won't look into it or Trump knows its all bs and just trying to fire people up. Anyone can throw whatever info they want out there and some will believe it and it catches on. Also makes it tough to sort out the truth.

Conversely I see anyone who supports Biden as a clueless sellout to the Washington swamp and the people whose goal it is to make themselves rich and nothing else. At least Trump supporters have the balls to be something other than puppets to their masters who want to control everyone's lives. Don't forget to tell your family to stay away on Thanksgiving....otherwise one of these people you love so much might be giving your name to their superiors to make you sorry.

Youre akin to a cult...a religous cult. At least the left will turn against their own if they have a character issue....ie Al Franken.

How does employment qwell racial tension exactly ?

Well gee, I'd say if people of every race and creed see an improvement in their lives in terms of prosperity and in a financial sense, I'd say that is a hell of a lot more valuable than someone who gives eloquent speeches about what they are GOING to do for people at a later date which everyone knows is never coming.

Last edited: