• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

Youre akin to a cult...a religous cult. At least the left will turn against their own if they have a character issue....ie Al Franken.

Nope, just a bunch of people who think the media and the Washington elite are ******* scum. And ya know the funny thing? We've thought this same thing for decades.....Trump is just the first one to come into politics with the scrote to say it. Everyone else is too much of a chrony establishment *****. Just the type of politician you love.

Reactions: JMM
But you ******* are doing what this morning....cryin.....youve become the very thing you hated the last four years and thats what i find humorous. You som'******* were so goddamn sure your dude was gonna win...the rallies, the boat parades and ****. Shocker ? Ha.....

Its gonna be a while for you mutherfuckers.......

Ain't nobody crying you ******* ****. Your submissive **** just begs to be ruled over like a good little peasant you weakling two bit coward. Go suck that old guys dick with dementia you stupid ignorant ****. Go punch yourself in the ******* face for being so god damn dumb.

See i can unsult too.

We have boat parades and you burn cities to the ground when you don't get your way. ******* nasty window licking simple *****. You turn anything decent into a steaming pile of ****. Just look at your big cities. Shitholes and you keep them that way.

******* morons who are too weak to do anything for themselves. You deserve submisstion. Go kneel to your crown and empty your pockets for tribute.

Last edited:
Youre akin to a cult...a religous cult. At least the left will turn against their own if they have a character issue....ie Al Franken.

Like they had a ******* choice on Al Franken. They are the party of feminism and Me Too everything in sight, even some people that didn't do anything wrong. They went after Franken because their own radical feminists would have gone nuclear on them. It wasn't because they gave a ****.

Notice how ALL the anti-Trumpers ALWAYS use Trump's behavior as the reason ORANGE MAN BAD. They NEVER debate his accomplishments or policies. They are the definition of low information voters.

Notice how ALL the anti-Trumpers ALWAYS use Trump's behavior as the reason ORANGE MAN BAD. They NEVER debate his accomplishments or policies. They are the definition of low information voters.

It goes to show how the media has killed human intellect. People who get their news and opinions from these mainstream cesspools are only capable of understanding what is spoon fed to them at this point with not a critical thought in sight.

Last edited:
I wouldn't waste too much energy on this retard.

Nope. He shows what the Left is like. Terrible losers, poor humans. Poor winners too. Just read what he's said on the past two pages.

Look at 2016 and 4 ensuing years. Infantile, violent, vile. They are lemmings and fools - they keep voting for the same corrupt politicians that keep them in poverty.

And frankly I'm laughing. Blitzburgh has always been in the "incoherent" realm, unable to write cogently. See the last two pages alone. But I rest knowing that so many who keep voting themselves to remain on the Democratic Plantation are paying for their own sins. Blitz included. Those fools in Baltimore that voted 73% for Kwesi Mfume while living in abject, Somalia-like poverty and violence keep voting for the same failed Dem politicians. GOOD.

Until the midterms, Biden will get Jack done because of Congress. And he will be the laughing stock of the world. Dementia Joe. The best the Dems got...a racist, criminal, do-nothing, dementia-ridden Swamp creature.

Congratulations.

How does employment qwell racial tension exactly ?

As for Obama, you cant tell me he was out there creating division amongst the population. But when you inject Obama in a query about Trump it shows me your dude isnt better although you might claim hes got no equal.

There was that little "beer summit" he arranged between Henry Louis Gates and the policemen that arrested Gates for trying to break into his own home. There was the calling for understanding and resolve with tensions high from the ambush of cops in Dallas and Baton Rouge.

There were the numerous consent decrees in cities across the nation to further bring change to policing in this country. At least he attempted something. Trump did what ? Abolish all those consent decrees and choose to side with police in just about every questionable shooting. And then he fanned the flames of fear of a brown menace from south of the border calling immigrants and infestation.

Being able to put food on the table because of having work increases ones self-esteem. While it may not change perceptions or experiences in life, it does go a long way toward making life easier.

Here's the problem from my view point as a white male, the term racism is used loosely and is a one way street, labeling people solely on the color of their skin. Every time the term is thrown out, in many cases without anything of substance to back it up, people are offended. I can't pretend to know what you may have personally experienced in life, but my grandparents of Italian decent certainly had their share of discrimination. I don't think it will get better until the in your face rhetoric dispels.

Unfortunately the shootings in this country are sensationalized, rather than waiting for the justice system to run it's course, social media becomes the judge and jury. Did some of those cases result from bad cops, sure they did, and those individuals should face the consequences.

Not really has to do with the fact that the president should act professional, not tweet out conspiracy theories, not call people childish names etc etc. Alot are well aware of his accomplishments, but all the other stuff is just too much in your face all the time and it wears on you. Sure part of it is the media, but if trump didn't say the stuff the media couldn't cover it. If Trump would have listened to some people and just stuck to the issues he would have cruised to a second term.

Not really has to do with the fact that the president should act professional, not tweet out conspiracy theories, not call people childish names etc etc. Alot are well aware of his accomplishments, but all the other stuff is just too much in your face all the time and it wears on you. Sure part of it is the media, but if trump didn't say the stuff the media couldn't cover it. If Trump would have listened to some people and just stuck to the issues he would have cruised to a second term.

If there was a list of 100 things I need a President to do, sounding polished and professional in dealing with the media would be #100. I could not care less. Give me results, not phony politi-speak. The media ***** don't deserve any better anyway.

I don’t understand why we continue to vote for one of two political ideologies and hope that things change. I’m guilty of it. It’s laughable. This is pretty much the only “free” nation on the planet without a viable third party. No wonder nothing changes. Just ride the boomerang of the pendulum as the country sways left and right. It’s old.

I don’t understand why we continue to vote for one of two political ideologies and hope that things change. I’m guilty of it. It’s laughable. This is pretty much the only “free” nation on the planet without a viable third party. No wonder nothing changes. Just ride the boomerang of the pendulum as the country sways left and right. It’s old.

What are you talking about?

Things did change, need we list them again?

What the **** else did you want Trump to do, cure cancer?

I say if two parties remain the winner of election is p and the loser Vice President
Make both parties work together

Newsmax or OAN ? Or InfoWars...whats your source man....unass it...i need to see your receipts.

Oh, I don't know, lets start with the lowest unemployment rate for Blacks and Hispanics in the history of this country for a start.

Now exactly what did Obama do to heal the racial divide in America?

Why do you think full employment wouldn't be a good start?

Enterprise zones, unprecedented funding of historical black colleges, justice reform, sentence commutations and thats just off the top of my head. So unwilling to see the truth.

Last edited:
Enterprise zones, unprecedented funding of historical black colleges, justice reform, sentence commutations and thats just off the top of my head. So unwilling to see the truth.

Historic funding for black colleges was more under Trump than Obama. Obama only provided short term funding Trump made that commitment longer term. Maybe I am misunderstanding who you are talking about because it sounds more like Trump.

He should be able to since he likes to play Dr / scientist

No Biden promised to to cure cancer and the Rona, but apparently only if he is elected otherwise **** everyone.

Are we getting a new DOJ/FBI with that third party? One that cases actual foreign corruption and not phony garage door pulls.

I say if two parties remain the winner of election is p and the loser Vice President
Make both parties work together

Actually that's how it used to be up until about 150 years ago.

Newsmax or OAN ? Or InfoWars...whats your source man....unass it...i need to see your receipts.

Historic funding for black colleges was more under Trump than Obama. Obama only provided short term funding Trump made that commitment longer term. Maybe I am misunderstanding who you are talking about because it sounds more like Trump.

I wasnt clear. I was talking about Trump's actions.

He should be able to since he likes to play Dr / scientist

AAaaannnnddddd apparently you are ok with Joe Biden saying "he" (himself, he...alone) will crush the virus and cure cancer.

Per his campaign promises, he promised to do exactly the same things Trump was doing to battle COVID.

Guy is a damned genius and lemmings like you ignore his comments about curing diseases but get your panties wound in knots because Trump played "doctor." Absolutely Rich.

Last edited:
AAaaannnnddddd apparently you are ok with Joe Biden saying "he" (himself, he...alone) will crush the virus and cure cancer.

Per his campaign promises, he promised to do exactly the same things Trump was doing to battle COVID.

Guy is a damned genius and lemmings like you ignore his comments about curing diseases but get your panties wound in knots because Trump played "doctor." Absolutely Rich.

As I stated earlier, they are low information voters. lol

Says she has proof. I guess we'll see.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iINl15MPhuY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was joking, but Trump himself has stated he knows more about _________ than the experts on any given subject ranging from ISIS to Wallstreet to various sciences. He is like a real life Forest Gump!

I was joking, but Trump himself has stated he knows more about _________ than the experts on any given subject ranging from ISIS to Wallstreet to various sciences. He is like a real life Forest Gump!

He destroyed ISIS and the markets have hit all time highs.... maybe he knows more than you realize?