• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

He destroyed ISIS and the markets have hit all time highs.... maybe he knows more than you realize?

Ill give him credit for actually acting on the intelligence, but to say he know more than the generals and what not is ridiculous. What is ironic is that same intelligence he relies on for that is all the sudden wrong when it comes to Russia / others trying to interfere with our elections. Trump should and may know alot about the markets so i will give him that one....Here is a quick clip

Ill give him credit for actually acting on the intelligence, but to say he know more than the generals and what not is ridiculous. What is ironic is that same intelligence he relies on for that is all the sudden wrong when it comes to Russia / others trying to interfere with our elections. Trump should and may know alot about the markets so i will give him that one....Here is a quick clip.

Yea, I don't need a bunch of cut clips to tell me Trump is ego centered. The difference is that all these great generals didn't do crap under Obama and ISIS was growing. Trump comes in and they are destroyed and not even mentioned anymore. But yea, let's stay with the same guys that love endless wars and can't wait to get into Syria because they are sooo smart.. yea right. The intelligence community is a bunch of swap creatures. They've lied to him, covered up what they were doing and said the other day that they kept troop level numbers from him. So I'll take Trumps judgement over theirs anytime. They should be tried for treason IMHO.

Reactions: JMM
I was joking, but Trump himself has stated he knows more about _________ than the experts on any given subject ranging from ISIS to Wallstreet to various sciences. He is like a real life Forest Gump!

Name a politician who's not made braggadocios claims?

I mean, we could sit here and point to Biden's never-ending list of claims that aren't true...the number of degrees he has, where he finished in law school, his plagiarized works. The man's been a liar for 47 years, year after year. We could fill a 400 page thread with them. The fact that you, the media and others don't care and don't similarly ask to hold him accountable is the problem.

This should get very ugly. BLOAT

Was Election Software Rigged? Sidney Powell Lays Out the Trump Team's Findings.

Attorney Sidney Powell on "Sunday Morning Futures" said Trump's legal team is gathering evidence of "election fraud" that allegedly took place in election-related software, like Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic. As it currently stands, Dominion is being utilized in 2,000 jurisdictions in 30 states. Texas decided not to use Dominion on three separate occasions because of fraud concerns.

On top of that, former Admiral Peter Neffenger is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Smartmatic. He is also on Vice President Joe Biden's transition team, which calls into question his impartiality, which doesn't pass the smell test.

According to Powell, the Trump campaign has enough evidence to launch a serious criminal investigation.

"We're fixing to overturn the election results in multiple states and President Trump won by not just hundreds of thousands of votes but my millions of votes that were shifted by this software that was designed expressly for that purpose," Powell explained. "We have sworn witness testimony about why the software was designed. It was designed to rig elections."

According to Powell, the witness that the Trump team has is someone who has seen elections rigged in other countries. Those same tactics and software were allegedly deployed to the United States.

"They did this on purpose. It was calculated. They've done it before," she said. "We have evidence of 2016 in California. We have so much evidence I feel like it's coming in through a fire hose."

Host Maria Bartiromo pushed back, saying the election must be certified in a few weeks. She wanted to know if there was enough time for Powell and the team to produce evidence of the alleged wrongdoing.

"First of all, I never say anything I can't prove. Secondly, the evidence is coming in so fast I can't even process it all. Millions of Americans have written by now, I would say, definitely hundreds of thousands have stepped forward with their different experiences of voter fraud but this is massive election fraud and I'm very concerned it not only involved Dominion and its Smartmatic software but that the software was essentially used by other election machines also."

Interestingly enough, Powell stated that the software's user manual talks about how "votes can be wiped away."

"It's absolutely brazen how people bought this system and why they bought this system," the attorney said.

Powell stated whistleblowers came forward over alleged paybacks. She said in states where the new election technology was purchased and implemented, there's evidence of officials' family members being paid large lump sums of money.

There are other concerns about how the software can be utilized. The attorney stated software and election officials have the ability to do things like delete ballots, force the machine not to read voters' signatures or the down ballot. Powell said there's also the ability for the machine to be programed to only count votes for Biden.

"It's like drag and drop whatever you want wherever you want, upload votes," she explained.

The attorney said the campaign has a sworn affidavit from a person who knows how the system works and was allegedly there when the system was being created and implemented.

This should get very ugly. BLOAT

Was Election Software Rigged? Sidney Powell Lays Out the Trump Team's Findings.

Attorney Sidney Powell on "Sunday Morning Futures" said Trump's legal team is gathering evidence of "election fraud" that allegedly took place in election-related software, like Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic. As it currently stands, Dominion is being utilized in 2,000 jurisdictions in 30 states. Texas decided not to use Dominion on three separate occasions because of fraud concerns.

On top of that, former Admiral Peter Neffenger is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Smartmatic. He is also on Vice President Joe Biden's transition team, which calls into question his impartiality, which doesn't pass the smell test.

According to Powell, the Trump campaign has enough evidence to launch a serious criminal investigation.

"We're fixing to overturn the election results in multiple states and President Trump won by not just hundreds of thousands of votes but my millions of votes that were shifted by this software that was designed expressly for that purpose," Powell explained. "We have sworn witness testimony about why the software was designed. It was designed to rig elections."

According to Powell, the witness that the Trump team has is someone who has seen elections rigged in other countries. Those same tactics and software were allegedly deployed to the United States.

"They did this on purpose. It was calculated. They've done it before," she said. "We have evidence of 2016 in California. We have so much evidence I feel like it's coming in through a fire hose."

Host Maria Bartiromo pushed back, saying the election must be certified in a few weeks. She wanted to know if there was enough time for Powell and the team to produce evidence of the alleged wrongdoing.

"First of all, I never say anything I can't prove. Secondly, the evidence is coming in so fast I can't even process it all. Millions of Americans have written by now, I would say, definitely hundreds of thousands have stepped forward with their different experiences of voter fraud but this is massive election fraud and I'm very concerned it not only involved Dominion and its Smartmatic software but that the software was essentially used by other election machines also."

Interestingly enough, Powell stated that the software's user manual talks about how "votes can be wiped away."

"It's absolutely brazen how people bought this system and why they bought this system," the attorney said.

Powell stated whistleblowers came forward over alleged paybacks. She said in states where the new election technology was purchased and implemented, there's evidence of officials' family members being paid large lump sums of money.

There are other concerns about how the software can be utilized. The attorney stated software and election officials have the ability to do things like delete ballots, force the machine not to read voters' signatures or the down ballot. Powell said there's also the ability for the machine to be programed to only count votes for Biden.

"It's like drag and drop whatever you want wherever you want, upload votes," she explained.

The attorney said the campaign has a sworn affidavit from a person who knows how the system works and was allegedly there when the system was being created and implemented.

lol this is going to go nowhere, and we all know it will go nowhere. just something to get our blood pressure up. january 20th, biden will be sworn in.

it may be that this will end up being too little too late, but if this leads to a serious reform of election laws and much closer scrutiny of election software and procedures, then that's a win. Dems have been weakening election procedures for years. Shine the light on that.

This country has 3 major problems: it can't run the economy on a balanced budget (26 trillion and counting debt added in last 40 years), crumbling infrastructure everywhere hindering the economy and a healthcare system
that cost twice as much as almost every other country. The only way to address these 3 problems is as a united country. All the division in the country seems to be squabbling over petty issues.

This country has 3 major problems: it can't run the economy on a balanced budget (26 trillion and counting debt added in last 40 years), crumbling infrastructure everywhere hindering the economy and a healthcare system
that cost twice as much as almost every other country. The only way to address these 3 problems is as a united country. All the division in the country seems to be squabbling over petty issues.

You cite three ISSUES, the problem is the Government. Not that Republicans aren't just as bad at piss poor spending, but all of those social programs, including socialized healthcare, only inflate the debt. Tax the wealthy doesn't work unless you scrap the tax code and start over again. The middle class will pay the majority of the taxes, our social security will continue to be raided, and the government will continue to incur debt until the dollar collapses.

The only way to address these 3 problems is as a united country.

A question, then...…

Did these three problems exist on January 19, 2017?

Where were the calls for togetherness to solve these issues then? I seem to remember endless investigations, an impeachment, calling half of America racist, deplorable and every -phobe under the sun. You might think that sort of thing petty, but I find it terribly insulting, especially when I am nothing of the sort. You can take your unity and shove it up your arrogant *** and set it on fire.

Hey 21, **** your unity?

I think the way forward, as demonstrated by the "unity-loving" democrats is to burn every city and loot every Walmart as a peaceful protest of our unhappiness.

These problems existed on 1/19/2017 and none of them have been addressed in 4 years. By 1/19/21 we will have added 7 trillion to national debt, spent very little on infrastructure and our healthcare system keeps getting more expensive. We are on track to fail as a nation.

These problems existed on 1/19/2017 and none of them have been addressed in 4 years. By 1/19/21 we will have added 7 trillion to national debt, spent very little on infrastructure and our healthcare system keeps getting more expensive. We are on track to fail as a nation.

Hasn't been addressed in the last 19 years, so enough of your partisan bullshit.

These problems have existed for decades, and none of them have been addressed, unless you want to count the ACA, which made health care more expensive. And we have been on track to fail as a nation since citizens learned they can vote themselves the treasury from politicians that keep promising them everyone else's tax money.

I don't want to hear this whiny **** about the debt either, when you sat silent through 8 years of President Obama doubling it. And now, after 12 straight years (and more) of ******** on me and telling me that I am racist and evil and ignorant and immoral for no reason other than I am a white, male, conservative Christian, you think I should just let it all be water under the ******* bridge and do the things you want me to do. Doesn't work like that.

I watched your unity go down in DC this weekend on TV. Then I got to watch the media lie about it. And you people support that ****. THAT is what you voted for. But you call me immoral. **** every last one of you.

I was going to say much of what Sarge said but he did so far more eloquently. Every last word he said.

I'm sick and tired of DECADES of this **** repeating itself. When Liberals win the White House, they ask for unity. When a Conservative takes the White House, your side acts reprehensibly divisive, insulting, and lately - violent. Your side hasn't accepted an election result since George Bush Sr. Every one since you've rejected - outright.

125183093_10221559124659982_3049764279674526881_o.jpg

**** unification. The old saying goes once bitten twice shy. We've been bitten a dozen times and always took the high road. It is apparent that the only way to play this game is your side's way.

And therefore, we are devolving and close to being done.

I was going to say much of what Sarge said but he did so far more eloquently. Every last word he said.

I hate to talk to people like that, but I'm just tired of this bullshit. You know, there is a large faction of this country that just wants to be left alone to live our lives in peace. We leave people to their business and mind our own. Then, you turn on the news and all you hear about is whiteness, and white privilege and you are racist because you are white, you probably just don't know it and **** like that.

Politicians telling me I'm immoral if I don't vote for them or support this or that. They spew the hate and then blame me for it. It's old.

You know, times coming to pay the fiddler in this nation. They are going to reap the hate and the division they have sown and blamed on everyone else. I would wish them well, but at this moment I just don't care.

I sure as hell am not "unifying" under a fraudulent Biden Presidency. The Dems can go fu*k themselves. They are a traitorous, criminal enterprise.

I'm just tired of this bullshit. You know, there is a large faction of this country that just wants to be left alone to live our lives in peace. We leave people to their business and mind our own.

THIS^^^ I've disconnected and have been heading out into the woods on hikes and practicing bush craft skills. I'm drawn towards the quiet isolation. I just can't deal with this **** anylonger.

I hate to talk to people like that, but I'm just tired of this bullshit. You know, there is a large faction of this country that just wants to be left alone to live our lives in peace. We leave people to their business and mind our own.

But if everyone did that they they might do things and spend money on things that the government doesn't like.

Nope, just a bunch of people who think the media and the Washington elite are ******* scum. And ya know the funny thing? We've thought this same thing for decades.....Trump is just the first one to come into politics with the scrote to say it. Everyone else is too much of a chrony establishment *****. Just the type of politician you love.

Interesting you say Trump isnt a *****. Quite the opposite..hes one of the biggest *******. Ask those servicemen that enlisted during the era he draft-dodged.
Yet the MF wants to wrap himself in the flag and wear military gear as if hes a big advocate. This dude is a ******* fraud and as his SDNY case proceeds the rest of the world will see it.

Ain't nobody crying you ******* ****. Your submissive **** just begs to be ruled over like a good little peasant you weakling two bit coward. Go suck that old guys dick with dementia you stupid ignorant ****. Go punch yourself in the ******* face for being so god damn dumb.

See i can unsult too.

We have boat parades and you burn cities to the ground when you don't get your way. ******* nasty window licking simple *****. You turn anything decent into a steaming pile of ****. Just look at your big cities. Shitholes and you keep them that way.

******* morons who are too weak to do anything for themselves. You deserve submisstion. Go kneel to your crown and empty your pockets for tribute.

Oh look...a triggered angel. Get allll that hostile **** out your colon twinkerbell. Keep watchin and waitin for this election to shift....did you donate to his legal fund ?. Let me buy one of them Trump flags from you. lol...

Notice how ALL the anti-Trumpers ALWAYS use Trump's behavior as the reason ORANGE MAN BAD. They NEVER debate his accomplishments or policies. They are the definition of low information voters.

Lets stop at the goddamn Mexico wall being subsidized by Mexico, okay. I wont even move to his lying.
But lets revisit the rights stance on character and how important character is/was. Might i remind you of comments by Lindsey Graham or one Mike Pence

Pence: "If you and I fall into bad moral habits, we can harm our families, our employers and our friends. The President of the United States can incinerate the planet. Seriously, the very idea that we ought to have at or less than the same moral demands placed on the Chief Executive that we place on our next door neighbor is ludicrous and dangerous.
"Throughout our history, we have seen the presidency as the repository of all of our highest hopes and ideals and values. To demand less is to do an injustice to the blood that bought our freedoms."

Yet he stands beside a man bragging about sexual misconduct and grabbing ******* or raw banging sex starlets while his wife sits home nursing his newborn (Barron). Talk about rancid hypocrisy.

Did Trump do some good things ? Yeah...ill give him credit...but he was fully incompetent liar that you cant trust and concerns me with him being left alone in a room for hours with a brilliant sinister minded Putin....and nobody knows what the **** they discussed. Thats concerning....I do know, Trump was Putins useful idiot.

Interesting you say Trump isnt a *****. Quite the opposite..hes one of the biggest *******. Ask those servicemen that enlisted during the era he draft-dodged.
Yet the MF wants to wrap himself in the flag and wear military gear as if hes a big advocate. This dude is a ******* fraud and as his SDNY case proceeds the rest of the world will see it.

And nary a word will you ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever say about Biden draft dodging. Or Clinton. Or any other (D) that did so.

In 1968, Biden earned a Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law, ranked 76th in his class of 85, and was admitted to the Delaware bar in 1969. While in school, he received student draft deferments, and afterward was classified as unavailable for military service due to asthma.

Even the uber liberal Atlantic has no issue with it

Trump's Military Draft Deferment Isn't Unusual - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...military-draft-deferment-isnt-unusual/579265/

Lets stop at the goddamn Mexico wall being subsidized by Mexico, okay. I wont even move to his lying.

'Joe Biden is a pathological liar' - Biden claims he took part in the civil rights movement of the 1960s, and not a word is true - https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/30/joe-biden-is-a-pathological-liar/

President Trump may be a pugnacious man with many flaws that he doesn’t even care to hide, but Joe Biden is a proven, habitual, unrepentant fraud and a pathological liar of the highest order.

Civil rights activist Shaun King says this. “Since the early 1970s, Joe Biden has been a serial liar …”

Even Talcum X realizes, he's a pathological liar.

But lets revisit the rights stance on character and how important character is/was.

From a guy that just cast a vote for a serial racist, a person who gropes women and little girls, a man who finger banged/raped Tara Reade, who corruptly interacted with foreign entities for $$, enriched his family in pay to play schemes, who plagiarized incessantly, and who's lied incessantly about where he's been, what he's done, what he accomplished and more.

Bravo. You sir have really raised the bar.

Yet he stands beside a man bragging about sexual misconduct and grabbing ******* or raw banging sex starlets while his wife sits home nursing his newborn (Barron). Talk about rancid hypocrisy.

Tara....Reade

Screen-Shot-2019-04-03-at-8.46.21-AM.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Joe just does it in front of the world and doesn't care who's watching.

Did Trump do some good things ? Yeah...ill give him credit...but he was fully incompetent liar that you cant trust and concerns me with him being left alone in a room for hours with a brilliant sinister minded Putin....and nobody knows what the **** they discussed. Thats concerning....I do know, Trump was Putins useful idiot.

Such an odd repetition of media talking points that still has no basis. He's sanctioned Russia more heavily than any prior President in recent memory. Killed their soldiers even. But..Orange Man...Bad.

Joe Biden promised to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they fired a prosecutor investigating his interests in Ukraine.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UXA--dj2-CY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He sent billions to Iran, a state intent on destroying America, and plans to re-engage in that agreement with them.

He is nefariously connected to Xi and China.

Again, you really raised the bar with your vote man.

Eyes open.