• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

At this point I almost want trump to concede. All the focus right now should be in winning jan 5th. If somehow the dems get the Senate. The next few years will be an absolute **** show

At this point I almost want trump to concede. All the focus right now should be in winning jan 5th. If somehow the dems get the Senate. The next few years will be an absolute **** show

This will ride on out until it's dramatic conclusion. It's not going to hurt Georgia at all. If anything his continuing to fight gives people hope and hope is all you need. Even if you're fighting an evil empire.

This will ride on out until it's dramatic conclusion. It's not going to hurt Georgia at all. If anything his continuing to fight gives people hope and hope is all you need. Even if you're fighting an evil empire.

The more court cases he loses (to his own appointed judges no less) and still claims victory, the more he's going to turn people against him. And the hardcores are saying stay home and don't vote in Georgia as some stupid protest which is going to screw us totally.

Reactions: MTC
The more court cases he loses (to his own appointed judges no less) and still claims victory, the more he's going to turn people against him. And the hardcores are saying stay home and don't vote in Georgia as some stupid protest which is going to screw us totally.

I know. I’m telling that to the people I know in GA.
Time to buckle up and prep for the next 4 years.

The American people deserve to see all that they have. I want to see all of the sworn affidavits. I want to see all of it.

People will stay home if he just says **** it. Of course they all need to go out and vote. That's what they've been pushing regardless of the presidential outcome.

I understand your concern. The only concern for me is the truth.

Gut the corporate media completely, somehow. This is a disgrace:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This sub-headline is the most Media-in-2020 thing ever: <a href="https://t.co/MypR7bSHcN">pic.twitter.com/MypR7bSHcN</a></p>— Joe Concha (@JoeConchaTV) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoeConchaTV/status/1337772441918189568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 12, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

EpC6F7eXEAE7P6l

The American people deserve to see all that they have. I want to see all of the sworn affidavits. I want to see all of it.

People will stay home if he just says **** it. Of course they all need to go out and vote. That's what they've been pushing regardless of the presidential outcome.

I understand your concern. The only concern for me is the truth.

Yeah well I'm pretty concerned about the Dems being in charge of this entire government, passing federal government run healthcare, childcare and higher education, packing the Supreme Court, and destroying the country beyond all repair. Call me crazy.

Gut the corporate media completely, somehow. This is a disgrace:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This sub-headline is the most Media-in-2020 thing ever: <a href="https://t.co/MypR7bSHcN">pic.twitter.com/MypR7bSHcN</a></p>— Joe Concha (@JoeConchaTV) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoeConchaTV/status/1337772441918189568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 12, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

EpC6F7eXEAE7P6l

Unfounded and baseless? Jesus.

Yeah well I'm pretty concerned about the Dems being in charge of this entire government, passing federal government run healthcare, childcare and higher education, packing the Supreme Court, and destroying the country beyond all repair. Call me crazy.

I hear you. If they were to actually follow through with some protest and actually lose even more to these lunatics, I'll be right there with you losing my ****.

What makes you think they won't cheat in Georgia? Oh I'm sure they're going all out in every manner possible. Just sayin.

Anyhow you and I have zero control over what's going on. Whatever happens I'll plan accordingly regardless.

Unfounded and baseless? Jesus.

Those hard drives, videos, texts, emails and Tony Bobulinski, all hallucinations suffered by millions.

I wouldn't put it past them trotting out an 'expert doctor' explaining how it's possible; after all it's 2020.

The solution is still not to whine like babies and cry foul all the time.

If you think Democrats are gaining 1% of the vote illegally, then win by more than 1%. You don't stop voting. You don't threaten some sort of civil war that will never happen.

The real debate here is not what happened (past tense). We all know the evidence isn't strong enough or great enough in number to have the courts rule to change the election. Biden will be our President on January 20th. He is going to have a million Obama-era swamp things in his inner circle.

The path forward is as follows:

1. Make sure people get out and vote in Georgia to retain the Senate. If this doesn't happen, all the whining about the Trump election PALES in comparison to the actual damage a figurehead like Biden could do with a full democrat congress.

2. Continue to chip away at the asinine and ludicrous democratic platform. Expose them for their unanswerable immigration policies. Expose them for their "payoffs to groupisms" where each little victim class now gets their cookies. It's not all about America to democrats. It's all about how many special interest victim classes we can make and how to buy them off. We all know it's coming. Expose it.

3. Continue the assault on the dysfunctional and hypocritical media. We all know now that Trump is gone, the double standards of media "coverage" are going to be blatent and easily seen. Just look at how they are dealing with Hunter Biden. We all know if this was Jared Kushner, the media coverage would be COMPLETELY different. And so does America. Even people that hate Trump and never would vote for him know. Keep exposing the media.

4. Stick to the platform: immigration, America First, better trade deals, tougher on China, get out of the Middle East cesspool, pro-Israel, pro Law and Order, pressure on the EU to pay their share of defense spending, economy/economy/economy, tax reform, pro small business and manufacturing, a better balance between cities/rural America. These issues MATTER. More than the constant whining of California about climate, climate, climate (which can't and won't be changed in the next 4 years). More than the constant whining of California about victim classes and correct pronouns and BLM and George Floyd. Let the liberals have their divisive issues. Let them eat each other. Stick to the MESSAGE of Trump.

Most of us here are in total agreement on these things. And I'm telling you, when most here are in agreement, we aren't that far away from AMERICA agreeing. As long as you don't go down the rabbit hole or off the deep end.

The Republican platform is a winner right now. The Democratic platform is a mess. All it takes is the right person.

And THAT becomes the big debate. Does Trump run again in 2024 and is he the best person to win?

That is some of the dumbest **** I've ever heard. Stay home, don't vote in Georgia as a form of protest. Winning those two seats in Georgia is the only chance this country has. Yes, let the liberals have both houses and the presidency. That will teach them. ****** retards.

And THAT becomes the big debate. Does Trump run again in 2024 and is he the best person to win?

Surely there is somebody that can effectively carry the same message not named Trump. Better start looking now, because anybody else with an R next to their name is going to prove how spineless they are.

Dan Crenshaw! If he runs. I'd vote for him over just about anyone including Trump.

While I absolutely love Dan Crenshaw, I just don't know if he has that killer instinct (yes, I know about his incredible combat experience, but I'm talking about the battleground that is Washington DC and the Globalist Cucks & Commies across the world) and political savvy the way a guy like Richard Grenell has. I know this may not be a popular pick with conservative Christians because he's a gay man, but he's served in multiple administrations doing various things and just strikes me as super intelligent and articulate.

You may say "well he sounds like a typical politician" but he's really anything but that, I think that's why he was one of Trump's most trusted confidants the past couple years. He's just polished and he doesn't take any **** from anybody and I think he'd know exactly how to deal with the lunatics on the other side. Just watch him destroy this journalist and show his incredible knowledge and political savvy:

I would vote for Dan Crenshaw in a heartbeat. I absolutely would. But I think the guy Trump most would've wanted to emulate on a personal, statesman-like level (or maybe I'm projecting who I wish he could've emulated) is Richard Grenell. I think he could run circles around crazy Nancy Pelosi and Schumer etc. and absolutely destroy them in the process. I want a statesman-like savage.

That is the sum of him as a whole. Nothing more. From his little country of 10 million..haha. Hell 75 million Americans voted for Trump. That's his entire country 7.5 times over.

Don't forget that his country has a really nice border fence to keep illegal immigrants out.

The real debate here is not what happened (past tense). We all know the evidence isn't strong enough or great enough in number to have the courts rule to change the election. Biden will be our President on January 20th. He is going to have a million Obama-era swamp things in his inner circle.

I don't believe this to be true. Not one bit. The courts aren't even allowing the evidence to be heard. They're blocking the suits on purely procedural grounds. Its everyone playing hot potato.

While I absolutely love Dan Crenshaw, I just don't know if he has that killer instinct (yes, I know about his incredible combat experience, but I'm talking about the battleground that is Washington DC and the Globalist Cucks & Commies across the world) and political savvy the way a guy like Richard Grenell has. I know this may not be a popular pick with conservative Christians because he's a gay man, but he's served in multiple administrations doing various things and just strikes me as super intelligent and articulate.

You may say "well he sounds like a typical politician" but he's really anything but that, I think that's why he was one of Trump's most trusted confidants the past couple years. He's just polished and he doesn't take any **** from anybody and I think he'd know exactly how to deal with the lunatics on the other side. Just watch him destroy this journalist and show his incredible knowledge and political savvy:

I would vote for Dan Crenshaw in a heartbeat. I absolutely would. But I think the guy Trump most would've wanted to emulate on a personal, statesman-like level (or maybe I'm projecting who I wish he could've emulated) is Richard Grenell. I think he could run circles around crazy Nancy Pelosi and Schumer etc. and absolutely destroy them in the process. I want a statesman-like savage.

Oh he's got a killer instinct without a doubt. If you've followed him like I have you'd know his political skill set a hair more. His logic,reason,common sense and ability to present as to why ideas are good or bad ,is top notch. He did get his MPA from Harvard University.

I haven't liked anyone this much since Reagan. He would make an amazing president. He would surround himself with a talented team.

He's a very rare bird in many ways. Just getting through Seal Training already puts him in a very small group.

I don't believe this to be true. Not one bit. The courts aren't even allowing the evidence to be heard. They're blocking the suits on purely procedural grounds. Its everyone playing hot potato.

Yep they don't want their houses firebombed by the lefties

I'm talking about the universally accepted Gallup poll, which has been used for decades to gauge presidential job approval, not some numbers thrown together at the DailyCaller or Gateway Pundit.

But nevermind. There is no point in conversing with any of you on this board. Complete waste of time.
stay gone, *******

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk