• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

He's a very rare bird in many ways. Just getting through Seal Training already puts him in a very small group.

True, and I'll take your word for it about his killer instinct. Just read he got his BA in international relations (something I know Grenell is skilled in) and they went to the same program at Harvard for their MPA.

Like I said, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. And talk about a guy who'd be cool under pressure. I'm sold.

Crenshaw 2024

[video]https://rumble.com/vbu6xh-election-night-errors-how-did-that-happen.html[/video]

This doesn't seem inconsequential...

The sad part in all of this, is how Trump supporters continue to be disillusioned and swayed by lies and deception.

Biden isn’t just 'winning in the courts.' He handily won the popular vote and won the electoral college votes by the same margin Trump did in 2016. Remember that, the victory Trump called the 'greatest ever in history?'

This idea of election fraud, that Biden won 'by cheating' has been summarily rejected by courts all around the country for over a month now, by liberal and conservative judges alike. Each time the Trump/GOP lawyers had a chance to make their case based on evidence, it was rejected out of hand. This is separate from, and in addition to, the 9-0 ruling by the Supreme Court.

Trump has also lost in the court of public opinion, being the first President in history to never have reached a 50% approval rating at any point during his time in office.

I get it, facts and the truth hurt. After four years of Trump and his base kicking sand in everyone's faces, now the tables are turned. With Trump heading out of office after a single term, MAGA's are shocked and surprised not everyone is bummed out about it. Nobody is gloating, it just seems that way to you guys.

If you want to blame someone for the way people are reacting, blame Trump & the GOP, who won't concede defeat, are whining, kicking, and screaming to the very end. When your President and party acts like a petulant child, don't be surprised when people react to that in kind.

I think the most significant and cathartic event in this entire election was what happened with CISA Director Christopher Krebs. You know, the guy Trump himself appointed to head the election cybersecurity effort. When Krebs came out and declared what a great job the department has done in warding off election fraud and manipulation, something all Americans should be happy about and proud of, Trump fired him. Yes, Trump fired him, because he wouldn't go along with the lies and deceptions he and Giuliani were cooking up, to turn this election around somehow, someway. That's all you need to know about who the bad actors are.

Maybe in a few years more of you will come to realize the truth about Trump, and understand the danger he represented to the country, to the Republic and to the democratic principles the country was founded on. That will be a welcome turn of events, if it ever happens.

By threat , you mean threat to the power of unelected deep state bureaucrats, big tech moguls, swamp politicians, foreign influencers, and crony capitalists.

You all can't look at it as who you would vote for. Many of you stay informed and understand the issues facing us.

Who is going to turn out the and inspire the people who don't?

I like both Crenshaw and Grennell, and I would vote for them. But do they inspire some of the African-Americans, for example, who Trump got to vote for him in any way?

Surely there is somebody that can effectively carry the same message not named Trump. Better start looking now, because anybody else with an R next to their name is going to prove how spineless they are.

Man, I hope so.

But all signs to me are pointing to Trump running again in 2024. Even at age 78. And I'm not sure any Republicans want to tangle with him and his buzzsaw style in the primaries. Many republicans are just NOW repairing their political image after 2016 (Cruz, Rubio). Jeb Bush never did.

Many might just wait until 2028 then, which would be a mistake. Maybe Trump is thinking, without Covid, I win in 2020 (and I do agree with him on that). But does that mean he wins in 2024 against an incumbent? A lot might depend on how ****** up the country is in 4 years. Even with the kid gloves our media will treat Biden, what will be the next "bid issue"?

The problem is, if Trump remains in the spotlight, the media will continue to cover him even more than Biden. He will remain the scapegoat and representation of all things bad, even as a bystander. Any bad thing that happens in a Biden presidency will be Trump's fault. And if he instigates, tweets, etc. (which he will), he will remain this HUGE presence in our media/political lives.

It is very conceivable to me we are still talking about Trump, in some way or another, on this board for the next 4 years. That he will be what we talk about more than Biden.

We will see. I don't want him to run again. I wish he would take his energy to help someone else at this point in his career, but that's not who he is. I know that. I wish he would have picked at least one "mentor" and stick with them. Groom a replacement. Someone loyal, but not too loyal (not a puppet). Someone Trump respects and hasn't gone off the deep end against. Someone with just a bit more media savvy and political experience, but still enough of an outsider to rile up the establishment if needed.

Trump could be such a force this way, but he won't do that. He just doesn't think that way. It's got to be about him. He has to be at the center of it all.

Who is going to turn out the and inspire the people who don't?

I like both Crenshaw and Grennell, and I would vote for them. But do they inspire some of the African-Americans, for example, who Trump got to vote for him in any way?

Just throwing another name out there, but Tim Scott?

All this talk about potential candidates in 2024. Sorry if I can't get on board. Ya'll act like we have a say in the next election and our votes will matter.

The ONLY thing that matters right now is exposing what just happened and election reform, something we will not get.

Pursuant to my Whittaker Chambers post and communists being in our government....Not to worry though...Joe Biden is great friends with the ChiComs

Report: Huge Data Leak ‘Exposes’ Chinese Communist Party Members ‘Embedded’ In Western Companies And Governments

An unprecedented “major leak” of official records has uncovered a register of 1.95 million members of the Chinese Communist Party, many of whom are now living and working all over the world, including Australia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The data lists names, party positions, date of birth, national identification number, ethnicity and — in some cases — their telephone number.

As reported by Australia’s Sky News on Sunday, the database “lifts the lid on how the party operates under President and Chairman Xi Jinping.” The leak “shows that party branches are embedded in some of the world’s biggest companies, and even inside government agencies,” the outlet reports.

“Communist party branches have been set up inside western companies, allowing the infiltration of those companies by CCP members — who, if called on, are answerable directly to the communist party, to the Chairman, the president himself,” said Sky News’ Sharri Markson.

“Along with the personal identifying details of 1.95 million communist party members, mostly from Shanghai, there are also the details of 79,000 communist party branches, many of them inside companies.”

Markson also inferred that this security breach would likely embarrass both Xi Jinping and “some global companies who appear to have no plan in place to protect their intellectual property from theft.”

According to the Daily Mail, communist party members swear an oath to “guard Party secrets, be loyal to the Party, work hard, fight for communism throughout my life…and never betray the Party,” are “understood to have jobs in British consulates,” and that “Beijing’s malign influence now stretches into almost every corner of British life, including defence firms, banks and pharmaceutical giants.”

“Detailed analysis” has revealed that Pfizer and AstraZeneca employed 123 “party loyalists,” and that “there were more than 600 party members across 19 branches working at the British banks HSBC and Standard Chartered in 2016.” In addition, “firms with defence industry interests” like Airbus, Boeing and Rolls-Royce “employed hundreds of party members.”

In The Mail on Sunday, former British Conservative Party leader Iain Duncan Smith wrote that this discovery “proves that members of the Chinese Communist Party are now spread around the globe, with members working for some of the world’s most important multinational corporations, academic institutions and our own diplomatic services.”

Concluding, Sky News’ Markson said that it “is worth noting that there’s no suggestion that these members have committed espionage — but the concern is over whether Australia or these companies knew of the CCP members and if so have any steps been taken to protect their data and people.”

A spokesperson for the Inter-Parliamentary Alliance on China — a group “which comprises more than 150 legislators around the world who are concerned by the influence and activities of the Chinese government” — released a statement saying that a representative of the organization had “received this list from a non-governmental source, but was not in a position to verify it,” and that journalists had “since investigated and their findings are disturbing indeed.”

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/IPAC?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#IPAC</a> comment on the leaked database of the Chinese Communist Party Shanghai branch member register. <a href="https://t.co/ReKT9Ge8Hd">pic.twitter.com/ReKT9Ge8Hd</a></p>— Inter-Parliamentary Alliance on China (@ipacglobal) <a href="https://twitter.com/ipacglobal/status/1337991464517849088?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 13, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

-------------------

Major leak 'exposes' members and 'lifts the lid' on the Chinese Communist Party

A major leak containing a register with the details of nearly two million CCP members has occurred – exposing members who are now working all over the world, while also lifting the lid on how the party operates under Xi Jinping, says Sharri Markson.

Ms Markson said the leak is a register with the details of Communist Party members, including their names, party position, birthday, national ID number and ethnicity.

“It is believed to be the first leak of its kind in the world,” the Sky News host said.

“What's amazing about this database is not just that it exposes people who are members of the communist party, and who are now living and working all over the world, from Australia to the US to the UK,” Ms Markson said.

“But it's amazing because it lifts the lid on how the party operates under President and Chairman Xi Jinping”.

Ms Markson said the leak demonstrates party branches are embedded in some of the world’s biggest companies and even inside government agencies.

“Communist party branches have been set up inside western companies, allowing the infiltration of those companies by CCP members - who, if called on, are answerable directly to the communist party, to the Chairman, the president himself,” she said.

“Along with the personal identifying details of 1.95 million communist party members, mostly from Shanghai, there are also the details of 79,000 communist party branches, many of them inside companies”.

Ms Markson said the leak is a significant security breach likely to embarrass Xi Jinping.

“It is also going to embarrass some global companies who appear to have no plan in place to protect their intellectual property from theft. From economic espionage,” she said.

Ms Markson said the data was extracted from a Shanghai server by Chinese dissidents, whistleblowers, in April 2016, who have been using it for counter-intelligence purposes.

“It was then leaked in mid-September to the newly-formed international bi-partisan group, the Inter-Parliamentary Alliance on China - and that group is made up of 150 legislators around the world.

“It was then provided to an international consortium of four media organisations, The Australian, The Sunday Mail in the UK, De Standaard in Belgium and a Swedish editor, to analyse over the past two months, and that's what we've done".

Ms Markson said it, “is worth noting that there's no suggestion that these members have committed espionage - but the concern is over whether Australia or these companies knew of the CCP members and if so have any steps been taken to protect their data and people”.

Eric Swalwell, Hunter Biden and the DNCCP

Low-hanging fruit. When enemies of our country look to infiltrate and/or compromise someone to their side, that’s exactly what they reach for. No point in going to the top -- the likelihood of getting to them, let alone turning them, is minimal. But the easy targets, the ambitious or troubled, far enough away from the goal so as to not be noticed, but possibly on their way, are ripe for the pickings. Those wishing this country ill need only an opportunity; an in. With the same goals, only different tactics, the Chinese Communists went fishing for and caught Eric Swalwell and Hunter Biden.

Honestly, is anyone surprised that the Communist Chinese would seek and find welcoming arms in the Democratic Party? Infiltrating the Republican Party would require the ability to pass off as someone who loves the country. Even the best of actors can’t stay in character forever. A better approach to gain access to a nation’s secrets is to find kindred spirits in the most like-minded political movement you can. In the case of the Chinese Communist Party, Democrats were the obvious and easy choice.

Not only are CCP agents unburdened by the need to pretend to like the country, but any vitriol they naturally displayed would also pale in comparison to the homegrown variety of their fellow travelers.

To get to a position of usefulness, the CCP knew the DNC was their path. But no path to information leads directly to the top, so they wisely cultivated people on the periphery who might, one day, find themselves in a useful place.

With Swalwell, then a dimwitted ambitious nobody city council member in California, the play was easy – the honey trap. He’s clearly in love with himself, so an attractive young college student becoming enamored with him was perfectly normal to him. “Get in line,” he likely thought.

What’s weird about Swalwell’s case is the thought never occurred to him, as he rose to national office, how it was that a college-aged woman who’s been in the country only a short time, a Chinese national, could have the contacts to fundraise for his Congressional campaign. Even if she claimed she “knew” a couple of people before coming to the United States, it seems odd she’d be able to bundle money or become a player in the cash game.

The CCP knew what they were doing, having their spy Fang Fang join multiple identity politics groups based on her ethnicity. That’s who the Democrats are, and they never questioned any of her moves because of it. Swalwell was one of the likely dozens of Democrats who fell for the act because of race and being bedded. He also happened to be the lowest of the low hanging fruit.

With Hunter Biden, having grown up the son of a Senator and a lifetime of capitalizing on that fact, the honeypot gambit wouldn’t work. A history of drug abuse and, considering he left his wife for his brother’s widow and cheated on her, likely means he’s been bedding other women with regularity his whole life. His actions imply each was meaningless; something he was entitled to. Whereas Swalwell probably spent most of his life’s nighttimes alone to that point, Hunter hadn’t. A different tactic was needed to reach the same objective.

Money makes the Biden world go ‘round.

Interested parties couldn’t bribe Joe Biden directly, too risky. Hunter served as his proxy. From Amtrak to the bank MBNA, Hunter had jobs for which he was unqualified thrown at him, for salaries greater than mere mortals could obtain while asking for nothing in return.

Not content with barely-show jobs and a nice living, Hunter set out to cash in even more, especially overseas where the prying eyes of the already disinterested American media weren’t likely to accidentally stumble across anything criminal. Ukraine, Russia, and China were fertile ground.

Getting more than a billion dollars to “invest” from the Chinese government sounds like a lot of money, and it is to individuals, as are the millions in “commissions” Hunter made. But it’s a drop in the bucket compared to China’s economy. The world knew Joe Biden was likely to run for president again one day, letting his son play with a billion and a half dollars to curry favor with the “big guy” on the off chance he did was a tiny risk to take.

People are always amazed when they hear a story of lobbyists being paid $25,000-$50,000 or more per month because that’s a lot of money. But if you could spend $10 million to get a government contract worth $10 billion, who wouldn’t? If China had to spend the commissions on $1.5 billion, or even lose the whole investment, to gain access to and influence over the son of the president of the United States, how much is that worth? The world’s largest economy and the world’s second means there are trillions of dollars at stake, in addition to the national security implications.

Given Hunter’s degenerate history and personal problems, dangling a few bucks in his face was the easy play. And it appears to have paid off. Even with the current probe of Hunter’s potentially criminal activity, the CCP likely has more information on him, information that might be able to put him away for life, information regarding their dealings that our government simply can’t access. That’s a lot of leverage.

It’s easy to rent influence over people in politics and just about any campaign donor can get their concerns addressed to one degree or another. But most people have basic needs and tend to want the government to get out of their way or to score valuable contracts. The CCP wants more, much more. And they’ve found a welcoming home in their like-minded brethren in the Democratic Party.

Eric Swalwell and Hunter Biden served different purposes and required different tactics, but both serve the same ultimate goal. These low-hanging fruits are the ones we know about. Given how easily they were picked, it makes you wonder how many others are out there…

All this talk about potential candidates in 2024. Sorry if I can't get on board. Ya'll act like we have a say in the next election and our votes will matter.

The ONLY thing that matters right now is exposing what just happened and election reform, something we will not get.

Got to go with this. Leave no stone unturned. It must be done. NOW!

Got to go with this. Leave no stone unturned. It must be done. NOW!

Yeah, one foot in front of the other right now. We're completely ****** otherwise.

What I find fascinating is that Spike turned out to be a disinformation agent all along.

He spent what, 2 or 3 years "backing Trump" like nobody's business when all along he was as left as Tibs. I confess, I did not see it coming. His handlers picked and trained him well. The best part, Spike KNEW the game plan. He knew everything would hinge on the 'Rona and so what does he do? The moment the chinks released the virus, he begins shrieking about what a bad job Trump did dealing with chink flu. Almost like he knew that was going to be the entire hinge upon which the fraud would swing.

Wig gonna love this. We will be told - nothing to see here, no reason to be concerned, the elections were handled fairly. Read the report:

https://www.scribd.com/document/488...rd=6tgofj7cUYx1kQwElves#fullscreen&from_embed

Report Claims Dominion Error Rate Of 68%, ‘Intentionally Designed To Create Systemic Fraud’

A forensic report from the Allied Security Operations Group of election results from Antrim County, Michigan concluded Dominion Voting Systems is “intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.”
The report reasons that while “the allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%),” they “observed an error rate of 68.05% with Dominion Voting Systems. Its findings focus on Antrim County, which saw its election results glitch and flip thousands of votes for President Trump to Joe Biden.

“This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity,” the December 13th summary noted.

Critical to the report is the notion that these errors are a “result of machine and/or software error, not human error.”

The Allied Security Operations Group explains:

We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud.

it makes you wonder how many others are out there…

feinstein.jpg

Spike got spooked into mental retardation by the Rona IMO. Completely flipped the **** out. And he's a drama queen and attention *****.

What I find fascinating is that Spike turned out to be a disinformation agent all along.

He spent what, 2 or 3 years "backing Trump" like nobody's business when all along he was as left as Tibs. I confess, I did not see it coming. His handlers picked and trained him well. The best part, Spike KNEW the game plan. He knew everything would hinge on the 'Rona and so what does he do? The moment the chinks released the virus, he begins shrieking about what a bad job Trump did dealing with chink flu. Almost like he knew that was going to be the entire hinge upon which the fraud would swing.

Yeah, you finally connected the dots, I am the visionary you should have listened to.

See, me, Tibs, Vis, we are all the same entity...we tried to bring tunacurve into the cabal but he got cold feet.

We show up once a year at the Swiss Bilderberg meeting but our main HQ is in the underground bunker at the Denver airport.

Helter skelter, *******, the show is just beginning

Never going to happen. Any window to the truth is closed, so we will never know just how far and deep any fraud went. It’s over.

Maybe the truth is that we voted and Biden won.