• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Day 2020

Wig gonna love this. We will be told - nothing to see here, no reason to be concerned, the elections were handled fairly. Read the report:

https://www.scribd.com/document/488...rd=6tgofj7cUYx1kQwElves#fullscreen&from_embed

Report Claims Dominion Error Rate Of 68%, ‘Intentionally Designed To Create Systemic Fraud’

A forensic report from the Allied Security Operations Group of election results from Antrim County, Michigan concluded Dominion Voting Systems is “intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.”
The report reasons that while “the allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%),” they “observed an error rate of 68.05% with Dominion Voting Systems. Its findings focus on Antrim County, which saw its election results glitch and flip thousands of votes for President Trump to Joe Biden.

“This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity,” the December 13th summary noted.

Critical to the report is the notion that these errors are a “result of machine and/or software error, not human error.”

The Allied Security Operations Group explains:

This is just something else the SCOTUS can ignore

This is just something else the SCOTUS can ignore

There is no court in this land that is going to overturn a presidential election, and the Dems knew it. It is why they could be so blatant in their cheating, knowing it would stand.
At this point, the best that can be done is to expose the cheating, and to put in safeguards to prevent future fraud. If that is not possible, we are in trouble, as a republic.

The real America needs a refounding.

Human life is never quite as stable as we’d like, but we live in uniquely unsettling times. Some of us are angry. Many of us are worried. All of us are anxious about an uncertain future. In these circumstances, the bombastic, triumphal optimism of the pro-Biden crowd—just take a look at CNN for about 10 seconds and you’ll see what I mean—is obviously the product of deep insecurity. Like a 5’8” teenager driving a souped-up F150, it’s clear that the façade of Biden’s popular mandate to govern is masking a dangerously hollow reality.

According to a number of recent polls, overwhelming proportions of Trump supporters and large supermajorities of likely Republican voters as a whole believe that Biden’s election victory was illegitimate. Based on the existing popular vote counts, a good estimate would put the number of American voters who think Biden will be an illegitimate president at around 60 million. That’s the approximate population of Italy, France, or the U.K.

Put this together with the analysis I presented in my “2020 Retrospective” article on the urban/rural divide, and the result is staggering: A population of Americans equal in size to a large European country, occupying a land area about 20 times the size of any of them, currently believes they are facing the prospect of a usurped, illegitimate administration come January 20.

This stark reality of our political and geographical division sits on top of the similarly stark reality of our intellectual and spiritual division. This might not be a problem for Italy, France, or the U.K.—but it is for us. The United States has never been held together by ancestry, national origin, ethnicity, or race. We have always aspired to be a “melting pot,” a nation whose existential glue is not who you are but what you believe. A common creed, not demographics, has always defined American identity.

Today, this common creed has vanished. We are two Americas: Biden’s America and Trump’s America. These two Americas have nothing of importance in common with each other, and no common ground to stand on. There is not a single moral or political principle upon which these two Americas agree. Sure, everybody wants “freedom,” “justice,” “equality,” “democracy,” and a host of other glittering ideals. So have most dictators, Communists, and war criminals in modern history. Lenin, Stalin, and Mao gave stirring speeches in favor of all of them. The reality is that in the United States, we have long since ceased to do anything more than pay lip service to a sham facsimile of our old shared ideals.

What does this mean for us? If we are not held together as a nation by anything except the fact that we live in the same place (and, of course, even this isn’t true of parts of the U.S.), then we are not members of a common political community. Our union is built on what Alexander Hamilton called “accident and force” in the very first Federalist paper. We are subjects, not self-governing citizens.

What should we do about this? When our forebears faced a similar situation in 1776, they took decisive action. “Give me liberty or give me death,” they said. They adopted a Declaration expressing their common moral and political principles, and they affirmed their right to form a political community that would aspire to live according to those principles. It is high time for an American re-founding; not a “secession” or “separation,” but a “perpetuation” of self-evidently true American political principles embodied in a new political Union. This is what the United American Counties could be.

The principles of this new Union would be the principles of the Declaration of Independence, along with certain corollaries to these principles that elaborate its true meaning:

• Limited and local government is the foundation of a genuine republic.
  • The natural right to religious liberty—of both worship and exercise—exists beyond politics, taking precedence over all rights merely positive, civil, or legal.
  • The natural right to life for all human beings at all ages and stages of development is entitled to recognition, respect, and protection.
  • The natural family begun in marriage between one man and one woman is the cornerstone of society.
  • The right to private property is fundamental, and should only be regulated as absolutely necessary to maintain free markets, equal opportunity, and the fair reward of industry and merit.
  • All citizens should be educated to understand the meaning and importance of American political principles, and equipped to become informed, active participants in our local, regional, and national systems of government.
  • Citizenship in the United American Counties is available to all who understand, profess, and commit to uphold the principles in this Declaration, regardless of national origin, racial or ethnic identity, or religious belief.

The common sense of 1776 dictated the American Revolution. The common sense of 2020 dictates the creation of a new political vehicle for perpetuating the true principles of the Revolution. Biden’s Urban America has already seceded from the United States of America that many of us know and love. Trump’s Counties can be a life raft for the American experiment in its most dire hour of need.

Maybe the truth is that we voted and Biden won.

God bless you if you truly believe that.

sddefault.jpg

Maybe it is. But how would you ever know? A lot of election workers filing sworn affidavits of fraud and irregularities. I WANT to believe everything is on the up and up. But there is more than anecdotal evidence that maybe it isn’t. I don’t know. And not knowing is what is concerning.

I already had a pretty healthy distrust of our government. This election hasn’t restored my confidence, I’ll say that.

Yeah I think a lot of people just don't want to face this.

Trump inspired very strong feelings. For him and against him. I get why people think it's impossible that Joe Biden inspired this kind of turnout but what they aren't getting is that it has nothing to do with Joe Biden. It's about Trump.

I live in a former Republican stronghold county that Trump has basically destroyed. Mainly due to college educated people, especially women, who just hate him with a passion. Would vote for a potato over him (well, they kind of did). Embarrassed to tell people they are Republicans because of him.

I understand the Trump devotees don't see this. But I do.

Last edited:
Maybe it is. But how would you ever know? A lot of election workers filing sworn affidavits of fraud and irregularities. I WANT to believe everything is on the up and up. But there is more than anecdotal evidence that maybe it isn’t. I don’t know. And not knowing is what is concerning.

I already had a pretty healthy distrust of our government. This election hasn’t restored my confidence, I’ll say that.

I think when you have numerous Trump appointed judges throwing these cases out of court, not a single "win" of any substance that I have seen, you have to believe they are somewhat baseless. Or else he's really really bad at picking judges.

Trump inspired very strong feelings. For him and against him. I get why people don't think it's impossible that Joe Biden inspired this kind of turnout but what they aren't getting is that it has nothing to do with Joe Biden. It's about Trump.

I live in a former Republican stronghold county that Trump has basically destroyed. Mainly due to college educated people, especially women, who just hate him with a passion. Would vote for a potato over him (well, they kind of did). Embarrassed to tell people they are Republicans because of him.

I think all of us realize the short comings Trump has personality wise, and unfortunately those that think with their feelings voted against him. No one voted for Joe, but now that he will be POTUS, they will have to defend him. I don't think that will be an easy task.

Trump inspired very strong feelings. For him and against him. I get why people think it's impossible that Joe Biden inspired this kind of turnout but what they aren't getting is that it has nothing to do with Joe Biden. It's about Trump.

75 million votes. So hated..haha. Doesn't really matter. This country is really two countries with irreconcilable differences. That's a pure truth. One means to impose its will on the other. You can't function like that for long.

No one denies he was as polarizing as Hillary was. He drew as many opposition votes against him as he did for himself.

What doesn't sit are the mathematical impossibilities. Biden winning a hundred fewer counties than Obama, but capturing MILLIONS more votes? Every "over night" vote going 97% for Biden? The down ballot voting not at all corresponding to the up vote. Too many irregularities that are literally beyond logical explanation to be believed simply because "hatred."

No one argues your premise.

We simply don't buy the mathematical impossibilities that have been outlined over and over again.

Yeah, but no.

Don't see what?
That millions voted for "personality" and "acting presidential" rather than substance and achievements? Yeah we see it, and your obviously OK with it.

You are rationalizing the irrational,

Trump was elected to do a job, not act presidential. He performed far above expectations and earned a second term. Shoulda been a slam dunk.

The more troubling concern is that you don't see this.

I think when you have numerous Trump appointed judges throwing these cases out of court, not a single "win" of any substance that I have seen, you have to believe they are somewhat baseless. Or else he's really really bad at picking judges.

Here's the problem. The cases are not getting thrown out on merit. It's all procedural and technical stuff. To my knowledge very few, if any, of the cases have even been heard. So, to my original point, how would anyone ever know for sure? There are tons of people out there writing sworn affidavits claiming there was at least some fraud. Don't we have a responsibility as a nation to verify these claims? I think we do.

And that is what makes this so hard. For my part, on one hand, I still can't believe Joe Biden got 80 million votes. On the other hand, I can because the hatred of Trump runs that deep in this country.

It is what it is, and Biden will be President. I said way back when that they would get Trump out of office by hook or by crook, and they did. He was never going to be re-elected. The left in America made sure of it.

I was a little upset at first, but I'm over it. Time to move on. 2022 and 2024 is just around the corner.

Here's the problem. The cases are not getting thrown out on merit. It's all procedural and technical stuff. To my knowledge very few, if any, of the cases have even been heard. So, to my original point, how would anyone ever know for sure? There are tons of people out there writing sworn affidavits claiming there was at least some fraud. Don't we have a responsibility as a nation to verify these claims? I think we do.

And that is what makes this so hard. For my part, on one hand, I still can't believe Joe Biden got 80 million votes. On the other hand, I can because the hatred of Trump runs that deep in this country.

It is what it is, and Biden will be President. I said way back when that they would get Trump out of office by hook or by crook, and they did. He was never going to be re-elected. The left in America made sure of it.

I was a little upset at first, but I'm over it. Time to move on. 2022 and 2024 is just around the corner.

In 2024 I'll be 4 years older., so I don't want it to be just around the corner.lol

Not only the 80 mil for asterisk Joe so bizarre, but Trump received the highest vote count for an incumbent prez ever.

Was there ever an explanation as to why counting was stopped in the wee hours of the morning with Trump way ahead?....They sent people home and went to plan B.
The plumbing problem in Georgia? Riiiight.

And I get it, I understand how Trump came off to some people. What I have a hard time understanding is these college educated people just could not, or would not, look at the bigger picture. OK, Trump talks ugly sometimes, but he was working on disentangling us wars in the Middle East and the waste of money, and more importantly lives. These college educated women, many of them at some pint wiol have sons and daughters that would have been safer under Trump as they would have less of a chance of going into harms way.

I don't understand this logic of doubting the totals.

Trump went from 63,000,000 votes in 2016 to 74,300,000 votes in 2020, which is about a 18% increase in total votes.

Democrats went from 65,900,000 votes in 2016 (Hillary) to 81,300,000 votes in 2020, which is a 23% increase in total votes.

All-in-all, the country had an increase in voter turnout of over 20%. Or 26.7 million NEW VOTERS.

Why is it so hard to believe, after 4 years of Trump, that democrats got 57.6% of new voters? Based on what he went through, the negative media, the constant attacks, big Washington and big City voracity against him, that new voters would basically vote 57.6% vs. 42.4% against him?

That's just if everyone that votes for Clinton stayed with Biden and everyone that voted for Trump, voted for him again. But that didn't happen.

Turnout is what beat Trump. We talk about this all the time, when democrats get the cities to turn out and vote, Republicans lose. There was enough hatred for Trump to "get out the vote".

For four years we talked about is disliking Trump was enough to get people to vote. In 2016 it wasn't. In 2020 it was. The political machines of driving voters to do something, the whole idea of political influence from campaigns, to news, to social media, to advertising. It worked for Biden.

I'm kind of shocked so many here think Trump is actually well-liked in this country enough to win. That you don't realized the amount of distaste he really has, across a LOT of demographics.

What he accomplished was pretty amazing. But the voting numbers seem COMPLETELY in-line with reality, which I just don't understand how some of you don't believe. What bubbles do you guys live in to not realize the amount of anti-Trump voters that are out there?

Trump proved, once and for all, that ANTI-votes are enough to win. For many election cycles, that wasn't the case. Experts said a candidate had to be electable and motivate people to the polls to win. But Trump was an exception. Like Trump has been an exception from the moment he came down the elevator in 2014.

I don't understand this logic of doubting the totals.

Trump went from 63,000,000 votes in 2016 to 74,300,000 votes in 2020, which is about a 18% increase in total votes.

Democrats went from 65,900,000 votes in 2016 (Hillary) to 81,300,000 votes in 2020, which is a 23% increase in total votes.

All-in-all, the country had an increase in voter turnout of over 20%. Or 26.7 million NEW VOTERS.

Why is it so hard to believe, after 4 years of Trump, that democrats got 57.6% of new voters? Based on what he went through, the negative media, the constant attacks, big Washington and big City voracity against him, that new voters would basically vote 57.6% vs. 42.4% against him?

That's just if everyone that votes for Clinton stayed with Biden and everyone that voted for Trump, voted for him again. But that didn't happen.

Turnout is what beat Trump. We talk about this all the time, when democrats get the cities to turn out and vote, Republicans lose. There was enough hatred for Trump to "get out the vote".

For four years we talked about is disliking Trump was enough to get people to vote. In 2016 it wasn't. In 2020 it was. The political machines of driving voters to do something, the whole idea of political influence from campaigns, to news, to social media, to advertising. It worked for Biden.

I'm kind of shocked so many here think Trump is actually well-liked in this country enough to win. That you don't realized the amount of distaste he really has, across a LOT of demographics.

What he accomplished was pretty amazing. But the voting numbers seem COMPLETELY in-line with reality, which I just don't understand how some of you don't believe. What bubbles do you guys live in to not realize the amount of anti-Trump voters that are out there?

Trump proved, once and for all, that ANTI-votes are enough to win. For many election cycles, that wasn't the case. Experts said a candidate had to be electable and motivate people to the polls to win. But Trump was an exception. Like Trump has been an exception from the moment he came down the elevator in 2014.

You are correct on this. I didn't like a lot about Trump. He pissed me off so much when he would get sidetracked with stupid *** fights. He never articulated why his policies were good for the country. And those policies are good for the country. However, as an electorate, we have a responsibility to know some of those issues for ourselves as well, and not vote on emotion.

We are immature. We vote like a bunch of high school kids dealing with their daily relationships. We deserve what we get.

You buy their sell. You took the hook and the bait. You "believe" this was turn out. You're justifying it.

THAT many votes were not cast for Biden. It was not turnout.

If you believe Dems got 15.4 million more voters this cycle than last (real, registered, breathing, legal voters), all from Milwaukee, Detroit, Philly, Pittsburgh and Atlanta, I've got a ton of **** I'd like to sell you.

If you believe Biden got 15.4 million more voters than Hillary, while winning 212 fewer counties than Obama did in 2012, I've got even more to sell you.

They didn't get out the vote. They manufactured the vote. In 5, critical, urban jurisdictions with no oversight.

I was a little upset at first, but I'm over it. Time to move on.

The Day the Kraken Died

ccf9fe95df66b0713b83a90d46bc6abb.jpg

McConnell, top Republicans accept Biden's victory after Electoral College vote

WASHINGTON — After weeks of delay, the top Republican in the Senate, Mitch McConnell acknowledged on Tuesday that Joe Biden will be the next president following an Electoral College vote officially certified his win on Monday.

"Today, I want to congratulate President-elect Biden," the Senate majority leader said on Tuesday.

Sen. Roy Blunt, who chairs the committee responsible for planning the inauguration, said that "now we have the constitutional threshold, and we'll deal with Vice President Biden as the president elect."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...en-s-victory-after-electoral-college-n1251250

The Day the Kraken Died

ccf9fe95df66b0713b83a90d46bc6abb.jpg

McConnell, top Republicans accept Biden's victory after Electoral College vote

WASHINGTON — After weeks of delay, the top Republican in the Senate, Mitch McConnell acknowledged on Tuesday that Joe Biden will be the next president following an Electoral College vote officially certified his win on Monday.

"Today, I want to congratulate President-elect Biden," the Senate majority leader said on Tuesday.

Sen. Roy Blunt, who chairs the committee responsible for planning the inauguration, said that "now we have the constitutional threshold, and we'll deal with Vice President Biden as the president elect."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...en-s-victory-after-electoral-college-n1251250

Time for the country to move on...

but there should be a bi-partisian committee formed to improve voter security in the country...

This country will not survive another election like this one..