• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Election Shenanigans Thread

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
May as well start a thread for this. 60 Minutes kicks it off by telling everyone that what most people think as the deciding state, PA, will take at least 4 days to count, so don't you dare think anything is fishy. It may take a week or so to print, i mean count, all the votes.

Count votes. Manipulate, over sample, bundle, harvest, funnel, re- print, find lost votes, military votes counted...or lost, tabulate, retabulate, double check, report, have propagandists report and convince viewers....and all will be ok.

Board of Supervisors out here in Maricopa County have already said not to expect election results for weeks after the election.

What are they to do?
The technocrats rule
I guess submit. We're getting pretty good at submitting to our overlords wishes.

Boy covid sure put a spotlight on just how obedient and submissive Americans will be. Do as you're told. We know what's best for you.

I'm curious as to what kind of vote totals they'll come up with this time.

It will be hard to beat 2020 totals. I just hope Trump gets so many they can't possibly manufacture enough to win this time.

Addition by subtraction.
Last time they added and many folks are watching for that.

What happens when bunches of Trumps votes are removed/not counted? Hope someone has a way to police that

I guess submit. We're getting pretty good at submitting to our overlords wishes.

Boy covid sure put a spotlight on just how obedient and submissive Americans will be. Do as you're told. We know what's best for you.
Every day I go to work and hand over a lot of my earnings to the overlords. Wake up, go to work, head home to eat and sleep to do the same thing over and over. We have been groomed to be government mules for so long we don't even know it (at least most don't) We think we're chasing the American dream. .....We're f**ckin' slaves! Sure, there aren't whips but, there is severe punishment for non-compliance. I mean, you work and trade your labor for money. Through taxation of everyfukinthing, the govrnment gets a much larger portion from your labor than you. And I don't think we are allowed to keep our labor for ourselves. Are we allowed to have land... grow our own food... hunt for our own food? Make our own power sources without the overlords there to put a stop to it for "our own good"?
We're not getting pretty good at submitting to our overlords...we're great at it.

Lets say that is is a fair and honest election and lets say Harris wins.

If we have enough people in this country that are dumb enough to vote for her after the last four years and even the last few weeks of her being on the campaign trail..Well then I say it really doesn't matter who the president is, this country is truly ****-ed because we are over run by stupidity..

May as well start a thread for this. 60 Minutes kicks it off by telling everyone that what most people think as the deciding state, PA, will take at least 4 days to count, so don't you dare think anything is fishy. It may take a week or so to print, i mean count, all the votes.

So instead of waiting until the day of the election to start counting mail in and absentee ballots, you think Pennsylvania should start earlier? Like a week earlier?

Lets say that is is a fair and honest election and lets say Harris wins.

If we have enough people in this country that are dumb enough to vote for her after the last four years and even the last few weeks of her being on the campaign trail..Well then I say it really doesn't matter who the president is, this country is truly ****-ed because we are over run by stupidity..
It's a matter of hating one man so much that you're blinded to the point that you ignore the incompetence that is Harris. There is no other explanation. It's not a matter of Harris winning, but the evil orange man losing, and if that proves to be a reality, well, we get what we deserve.

So instead of waiting until the day of the election to start counting mail in and absentee ballots, you think Pennsylvania should start earlier? Like a week earlier?

I think they should eliminate mail in balloting completely. Not absentee ballots. That's different and has had a secure process for years for people who can't vote in person for various reasons.

If you want early voting, it should have to be in person. Make it so you can call or go online and set up an appointment to vote at various secure locations. IE government offices where it's on camera and ID is checked. Pick a date that works for you then vote in person. Or just show up as normal on election day.

These drop boxes are ridiculous. Why is it that people can find their way to some dropbox in a random unsecured location but can't possibly make it to a government office?

Aside from that, just look at how ridiculous the system is. They are talking about how much work it takes to remove each folded ballot and unfold it so it can be read. How about you make single sheet ballots that don't need to be folded? That's a start.

I like how they rolled dead Carter today to vote for KH. What a photo op of the dims having the dead for for them. Ahh good times.

If you want early voting, it should have to be in person. Make it so you can call or go online and set up an appointment to vote at various secure locations. IE government offices where it's on camera and ID is checked. Pick a date that works for you then vote in person. Or just show up as normal on election day.
The Democrats have assured me that minorities are too dumb to do all that.

Ga judge says you must certify the election even if it's fraudulent. And Dems are suing to stop surveillance of dropboxes. They're getting desperate.

It's a matter of hating one man so much that you're blinded to the point that you ignore the incompetence that is Harris. There is no other explanation. It's not a matter of Harris winning, but the evil orange man losing, and if that proves to be a reality, well, we get what we deserve.
This election has never been about the Dems helping Harris to win, it has always been about getting Trump to LOSE. It wouldn’t matter who the Dems put forward.

My hope is that enough Dem voters are pissed that they were not allowed to participate in choosing their candidate, and they just stay home. They know that Trump can only serve 4 years, and choose to try again in 28.

The vote rigging will be bigger than ever. Commies will stay in power no matter what it takes. They already own many state AG's and Garland. If they don't move cases forward the case dies on the vine. Just the way they want it.