• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Elfie and Tibs slacking

he's a good boy.

In the meantime..................

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-violence-weekend-20170612-story.html

43 shot in Chicago, 6 of them fatally, on warmest weekend of the year

<article class="trb_ar" itemscope="" itemtype="http://schema.org/Article" style="padding: 0px 110px; border-top: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: "Times New Roman"; font-size: 10px;"></article><aside class="trb_ar_rail" style="display: inline-block; width: 300px; margin-left: 40px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: "Times New Roman"; font-size: 10px;"></aside>

I suspect the reason for silence is that this is part of the case of the peaceful Moslem convert that murdered two of his roomies for dissing Ole Mo'.

This guy didn't murder his roommates, another roommate is accused of the two murders.

The reason for this guys release is due to his grandmother putting her house up on the bond and his
father being a deputy sheriff in Florida.

This thread with the initial link and the Chicago reference should be the poster child for needing more gun control.

Let me help

Loretta Lynch tried editing ISIS out of the Orlando Pulse attack

A year ago today, Omar Mateen murdered 49 innocent men and women at Pulse Nightclub, armed with an assault rifle and semi-automatic pistol before pledging allegiance to the Islamic State during a phone call with police negotiators and then killing himself.

Rather than tell the truth, Attorney General Loretta Lynch told Orlando's gay community that the FBI didn't know Mateen's real motivation. And when she told grieving families that "we stand with you," Lynch didn't tell them that the Obama administration didn't trust them with the facts about the terrorist that just killed their loved ones.

At Lynch's direction, the FBI edited a partial 28-minute transcript of a 911 call, redacting all references to the Islamic State. As a result, grieving families played a tasteless and tragic fill-in-the-blank to learn about the killer. The most poignant moment of that text reads:

Mateen: I pledge allegiance to [omitted] may God protect him [in Arabic], on behalf of [omitted].

The redacted terrorist leader's name was Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and the redacted organization was the Islamic State. Lynch only released that information after lawmakers led by Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, R-Wis., raised holy hell, slamming the Obama administration for whitewashing evil.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/a...t-of-the-orlando-pulse-attack/article/2625677

----------------------

So typical of Obama's Muslim Brotherhood loving corrupt regime

This guy didn't murder his roommates, another roommate is accused of the two murders.

The reason for this guys release is due to his grandmother putting her house up on the bond and his

This thread with the initial link and the Chicago reference should be the poster child for needing more gun control.

Oh okay, I thought he must be a Muslim to get released like that.

only an idiot would consider Chicago the poster child for gun control. Very strict, many criminals with gun, fewer law abiding citizens with guns. Many murders.

Chicago being a gun-free zone is not enough.

wonder what the underlying issue is. I believe we've been through this a few thousand times.

Because thug murderers always follow the rules.

Chicago being a gun-free zone is not enough.

wonder what the underlying issue is. I believe we've been through this a few thousand times.

We have to outlaw murder next. Bad people do bad things. Let's just ban them. I think that will work.

The best gun control is to own one legally, know how to use it, and blow away the dumb ****, illegal gun toting B'stard that threatens you or your family.

Three in the chest, one in the head, we'll take 'em alive, but their better off dead.

God Bless the 2nd Amendment

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app