• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

elfies whiny libtard insult the President thread

Unnamed sources tell me that elfy likes to fist himself while looking at pics of FORMER President Obama.....

must be true since I have "Unnamed" sources

Trump becomes fastest president to attain majority disapproval job rating

Go ahead and merge this thread with the other one so no one sees it you cuckservative cowards.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...-job-rating/NxsmIGyewxXhO1jPw7uAMO/story.html

Just over half of Americans, 51 percent, disapproved of the job President Trump’s performance just eight days into his new administration, according to a Gallup poll.

Since 1945, when Gallup began tracking presidential job approval, no president has ever reached or exceeded the 51 percent disapproval mark so early on in their presidency.

But....but.... Gallup is rigged!.... yeah that's it.....rigged....and those are fake people they polled.....yeah...fake people!

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

the election proved that their polls are ******* worthless....just like your new threads

I just polled the people in my office and 95% approve of his actions......and 100% think you are a douchebag

Ugh, now I see why you merge this d-bag's threads. What a belligerent troll.

the election proved that their polls are ******* worthless....just like your new threads

I just polled the people in my office and 95% approve of his actions......and 100% think you are a douchebag

The Klan has offices now? Who knew?

Here I thought yall just met in the woods.

The Klan has offices now? Who knew?

Here I thought yall just met in the woods.

yeah I work for the klan....EVERYONE who disagrees with you is an ignorant racist....

THIS bullshit is the main reason your **** gets merged together.....

Who is "their" or them?

Gallup is now part of a conspiracy?

It doesn't even matter. All polls are slanted to the left anyway. Here's today's Rasmussen Poll:

Thursday, February 02, 2017

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 53% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

Elftard is just an unhinged, hysterical liberal who can't cope with Hildatwat's loss. The rioting, sniveling left can be loud at times, but they are small and irrelevant. It drives them batshit crazier than they already were before the election. They are obsessed with everything Trump.

WE WELCOME THE SQUEALS OF THE OUTRAGED, HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Really? What about Ivanka's reaction?

Ivanka's reaction to what? Are you suggesting Ivanka is abused too?

Has there ever been a daughter of a presidential candidate who's been more supportive or done more to help him get elected? And why? Her husband is worth 200 million. She doesn't need to tie herself to her father.

You think someone couldn't look through hours of videotape and photographs and find pictures of Michelle looking angry, annoyed, stressed out or scared?

Sheesh, there's enough legitimate stuff to dislike about Trump. Making up these claims based on a split second hand motion or a facial expression does nothing but discredit someone. It's laughable.

their would be referencing the pollster involved....don't you understand grammar?

So Gallup is in your post- truth world part of this leftist conspiracy?

OK can't argue with a mind like that. Imagine if we were in Germany during the Nazi rise, and all we heard was how the Jews controlled the media and we should only listen to Goebbels....it's eerily similar isn't it?

OK can't argue with a mind like that. Imagine if we were in Germany during the Nazi rise, and all we heard was how the Jews controlled the media and we should only listen to Goebbels....it's eerily similar isn't it?

My point is Polls are bullshit....

imagine if liberals could discuss issues sanely and not just call those who disagree with them nazis or racist.....

Last edited:
While I don't agree with everything Trump has done, I'm glad we no longer have a president who tailors his policy decisions to his poll numbers. Leaders sometimes have to do things that are unpopular. We'll see what his approval rating is 3 years from now.

You mean those same polls that had Hilldog winning in a landslide.

Hahahahahahacoughcoughhahahahaha

You know what to do with that poll, now don't ya.

My point is Polls are bullshit....

imagine if liberals could discuss issues sanely and not just call those who disagree with them nazis or racist.....

But then they would lose. Oh wait....

This thread makes me want to smash business' windows, set cars on fire and go looting for a new tv.

This thread makes me want to smash business' windows, set cars on fire and go looting for a new tv.

What's funny is that next to Ben & Jerry's there is no business more Libtard than Starbucks but every time they riot the snowflakes trash a Starbucks.
Some people don't know who their friends are.

Elfie has as much credibility as all those celebrity dumbasses who said they would move out of the country. All losers.

emrpzq5lfh_rr4arb.png

What's funny is that next to Ben & Jerry's there is no business more Libtard than Starbucks but every time they riot the snowflakes trash a Starbucks.

They should just change the name to "Latte Sippin' Libs" and be done with it. Get the snowflakes to move on to trash the next hard-working, small business in town.

They know exactly who their friends are. The insurance company.