• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

elfies whiny libtard insult the President thread

The Liar in Chief: 20 lies in one week

Go ahead and merge this as well cuckservative patriot mods........the truth is frightening isn't it?

The Liar in Chief: 20 lies in one week

Green bowl massacre hahahahahahaha

what a deranged lunatic.....her and Steve Bannon will get theirs eventually. once a proud nation now led by liars and white supremacist.

Green bowl massacre hahahahahahaha

what a deranged lunatic.....her and Steve Bannon will get theirs eventually. once a proud nation now led by liars and white supremacist.

And now the news that Trump is going to remove neo nazis /white supremacists from the list of extremist groups. Never mind that alt-right terrorists have killed more Americans than muslim extremists since 911.

Their embrace of the fascism they always rail about is very telling of their true motivations.

There is a reason for this post?

There is a reason for this post?

Trying to make us forget about "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" and "your health insurance costs will go down 25%".

More lies over Yemenghazi from the buffoon in chief's people.

When I want my fill of lies, I go to the main stream media.

The liar in chief decides to hide in the White House because the thought of seeing and hearing people boo him was too much for him......ahhhh poor little snowflake.......I guess he's found his safe place....bwahahahahaha!

And of course more lies. This time about Harley Davidson's history.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v4FsVh4jwBo

Whatsamatter Elfie? You worried president trumpy is gonnabreak Slick willie's record of lies in office?

Whatsamatter Elfie? You worried president trumpy is gonnabreak Slick willie's record of lies in office?

Anything to avoid the issue huh?

Keep on keeping on lemmings. Maybe you'll have an opinion on impeachment day.

I could give two ***** if trump is impeached.. i didnt vite for him cause i find him immature...however all you liberal crybabies have made it impossible not to root for him over your tantrum filled absurdity... know this... i once voted for obama... i will likely never vote dem again cause yonze offer nothing but moral rage over ****... you lost the middle.. maybe for good... i hope you are proud of your safety pin wearing ways.. cause it pretty much gave this country over to the far right for the next twenty years

What then? The moral outrage will be just as bad with Pence. You may even wish Trump was back. Trump is a moderate Pence is a right winger all the way.

Oh yeah he's breaking more than records......

Bigger_than_NixonPrint.jpg

She looks exactly what she is .... a gold digger. I don't see an abused woman, I see a woman that can't stand the man she's married to... not that I blame her. Women that look like her don't marry dried up 70 plus year old men unless they're loaded. Anyone that thinks she would've married him if he was Donald Trump high school math teacher instead of Donald Trump multimillionaire, I have some swampland in Florida you might wanna take a look at.
Just like Hillary stayed with Bill only to help with her political career

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Yes--big news here in Delaware of Trump's visit to Dover Air Force base yesterday..

Too bad he didn't address the prison riot up the road while in town...

Talk on the street is that the inmates were protesting a rumored Trump directive to reduce inmates rights and privileges..

Standoff left an prison employee dead...
Not only are inmates a drain on society they don't deserve preferred treatment, make them clean parks, clean streets oh that's right the snowflakes would think that that is beneath the poor inmates why make them earn their keep

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

And now the news that Trump is going to remove neo nazis /white supremacists from the list of extremist groups. Never mind that alt-right terrorists have killed more Americans than muslim extremists since 911.

Bullshit. First, the count was wrong even before the Orlando nightclub shooting, and derived only with a very limited inclusion of Muslim extremist murders to leave out numerous killings, while including as a right-wing murder every killing that could possibly fit under that definition.

The New America study does not count violent jihadist attacks from self-radicalized or “lone wolf” terrorists who swear allegiance to Islam in the same manner as terrorist attacks committed by a card-carrying member of Islamist terror organizations. If a terrorist yells “Allahu Akbar!” before going on a murder spree, you see, that's not enough.

However, when right-wing terrorist attacks are coded by New America, those are attributed in a loose manner to mere statements made by the perpetrators that fit the left-wing's shibboleth that racist or anti-government views define someone as a “right-winger.”

Thus, the conclusions are not only questionable, they are borderline deceptive.

http://ijr.com/2016/01/518045-a-stu...rorism-then-a-real-researcher-looked-into-it/

So even as of 2015, this claim was fiction, elfiePoloLiar.

And hey, I seem to recall in 2016 some incident in an Orlando nightclub, where Omar Mateen murdered 49 ******* people - or MORE THAN THE TOTAL OF RIGHT-WING MURDERS COMMITTED SINCE 9/11.

So get the figure correct, and update the figure, elfiePoloLiar, and you see the claim is complete, utter, total, absolute bullshit and in truth Muslim extremists have actually murdered more than TWICE as many Americans since 9/11 as right-wing extremists.

Oh, and when we don't conveniently just skip 9/11 and instead include those murders, the figures are basically this:

Muslim extremist murder count - more than 4,000

"Right wing" extremist murder count - 48

Does that put the issue in context, elfiePoloLiarDumbfuck?

The board libtards must all be off playing Tahitian tummy sticks.

F-off.jpg

20 lies from buffoon in chief last week tones it down to 19 this week

Wow I only got through 5 before their "facts" and bs were too much for me. Does she anyone have the stamina to make it all the way through?

Wow I only got through 5 before their "facts" and bs were too much for me. Does she anyone have the stamina to make it all the way through?

Well just off the top of my head
1. banks are loaning money to business(youll have to look for your own articles)

2. Both Ford and GM have stated their decisions were made before Trump became potus. Mark Fields Ford CEO stated it had to do with excess U.S. plant capicity NOTHING to do with Trump. GM made a similiar statement.

But don't let the real facts get in the way of your " alternative facts" in your alternative reality.

Oh look, one these videos again
*sigh*

Oh look, one these videos again
*sigh*

I miss the clown-car video that elfie, then Polo43, and then elfie again used to post.

It showed more intellectual effort than these ****-for-brains, leftist, "Oooooooh, that's not true" videos.

******* elfie ... the left's version of Alex Jones.

Reactions: MTC