• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ellen Page (Juno actress) is now Elliott Page

Um, what? How the hell does that work? What is left in its place?

IDK. I’m thinking they put stuffing up in there and see it together. No more unnatural than the procedure itself...

So what is the point of getting a dick if it’s not really useable for sex? And even IF the tranny is able to get it up, there’s no cum....because of the fake balls.

I am truly baffled by all of this.

Don't say cum, say semen. Cum is a dirty word.

I really could not care less if someone wants to dress as a guy and call themselves Elliott...but anyone who thinks there is anything natural or authentic about these surgeries is ****** in the head.

If gender is just a social construct why do people need to mutilate their bodies? Can't she just be a guy with a strap-on? I don't get it.

Along these lines... if its wrong to 'gender' things, why are names assigned to genders? Why can't she identify as a man and still be called Ellen?

Explain to me again how this isn't all just a form of mental illness.

Along these lines... if its wrong to 'gender' things, why are names assigned to genders? Why can't she identify as a man and still be called Ellen?

What if all those so inclined just unidentifed as Pat.

Easy.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

It is a mental illness IMHO. The sad thing is, here in PA, we have a mentally ill person making public health policy. We are living in bizzarro world, and the fact that many can't see that is truly unbelievable.

How dare you say that denying reality is a mental illness. I bet that you voted for Trump.

It is a mental illness IMHO. The sad thing is, here in PA, we have a mentally ill person making public health policy. We are living in bizzarro world, and the fact that many can't see that is truly unbelievable.

Here's the problem I think. Our current society and media has led a lot of unhappy, confused young people to the conclusion that if they change their gender, all of the other problems in their life will magically be fixed. That's why you are seeing an incredible amount of transgender people now coming out and saying they regret changing genders and that it didn't fix the problems they were originally having. Unfortunately we are also seeing an astronomical suicide rate among people who have irreversibly changed genders. They take these drastic steps that are sometimes irreversible and find out it's not what they have been told it it. I feel bad for them.

I was browsing on Youtube about transgender issues and there are a plethora of transgender people now making videos warning young people against making the transition and laying out what harm they did to themselves. The common theme is that they are begging young people to look at the underlying issues that caused them to have these feelings and not jump into life altering decisions like they did because they were confused. There is an actually name for it: De-Transitioning....which is trying to go back to their original gender. The problem is that with all the hormones they took, some of their opposite sex features are permanent. They are very sad videos to watch because they are filled with such regret about something that they can't take back.

I think the media has a ton of culpability, especially to girls who have transitioned to boys and now regret it. All they hear in the media is patriarchy, patriarchy, patriarchy. Men rule the world, men have every advantage in society, men don't have problems. Then they transition and find out that being a man sucks just as much as being a woman.

Last edited:
Oh, I got the reference. But isn't the theme song for that skit "Whats Pat?".
no clue......but maybe lots of those folks that are unhappy with theirselves should transition to a Pat stage before they make life altering decisions.....

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

First, no one has all their wires in their brain 100% perfect. All people have both nature/nurture issues when it comes to brain development and those manifest themselves in all sorts of personality and physical traits.

Almost the entire science community at this point say homosexuality is MOSTLY nature, i.e. genetic or fetal/early developmental brain growth and wiring. And there is also strong evidence that homosexuality is not a black/white issue. That homosexuality is a range of say 1-10 where the extremes are almost revulsion for the other sex. But most people are not on the extremes. And social norms kind of "allow" people to accept/explore grayness in homosexuality. This could be as simple as the swinging culture in the 1970's that put two naked men in a room swapping wives or something. Is that homosexual? I would say that certainly starts pushing your number down a bit being in the presence of another naked male didn't completely "turn you off".

So if we accept homosexuality is mostly ingrained in us from early brain development and/or genetic makeup, then where does being transgender come into it?

Personally, I'm not as sold that trangenderism is completely genetic or fetal development. I think the homosexuality is, but the desire to CHANGE your appearance is often associated with more significant mental issues. Scientifically, transgender traits often go with more early development trauma and "nurture" issues. We know that behavior like "cutting", self-mutiliation and even excessive tattoos indicate a lot of deep self esteme issues.

That's where you have to be very careful with transgendered people, because unlike just straight homosexuality and excepting your body as-is, transgenders can easily morph into signs of self-mutiliation. And it is very difficult to distinguish the signs.

That's also why I think so many other mental health problems seem to follow transgendered people. I know the claim is "society is ostracising them", but I don't buy that completely. I think they have significant mental health issues as well that often manifest in other way (bad relationships, depression, suicides, bypolar issues, etc.). When your wires are crosses so much that you think your body/appearance are "wrong", that is a huge sign of other issues. At least in my opinion.

Now having said all this, we also have to decide what the proper "treatment" is. Just because you think maybe wires are crossed that make a person homosexual, we've pretty much (as a society) know that the healthy way to deal with this is NOT to try and "fix it" or make a homosexual person, not homosexual. You might be able to change a person that is a 5 on the homosexuality scale to a 7 (and be happy in a heterosexual relationship), but changing a 2 on the homosexual scale into an 8-9 is almost impossible. And is truly damaging to the person if you try.

"Treating" transgendered people is tricky. Since I believe it is mostly "nurture" and not "nature" that impacts transgenderism, you could "treat them" psychologically and possibly change their behavior. But that is also tricky and requires very good mental health experts that mostly focuses on self-acceptance and really focus on the self-loathing aspects of saying your gender/sexual parts are "wrong". A good mental health professional also has to admit even if you don't treat the transgender parts of a person, there are likely significant other parts of that person's makeup that need help. And need to be watched out for.

While I do not understand homosexuality personally, I have pretty much accepted that homosexuals can lead very moral and productive lives, raise children, be good parents, etc. (obviously not all of them, but at the same %'s as the general population).

Transgenders on the other hand, I worry about, in an accepting way as possible. I would encourage any transgender to see a psychologist for the rest of their lives and really explore why they want what they want. I think there are just too many associated mental issues with being transgender that we should just "accept it" as a society as "normal". While it is okay to explore those desires in a safe way, following that safe way is very difficult. And the possibilities to self-harm are much, much greater in that community.

Also, it is crazy to expect that I would have to play along with the charade.

It's not crazy to expect that you would treat other human beings with dignity and respect, even if you disagree with the way they choose to live their lives (assuming they are not harming you or anyone else.)

I really could not care less if someone wants to dress as a guy and call themselves Elliott...but anyone who thinks there is anything natural or authentic about these surgeries is ****** in the head.

If gender is just a social construct why do people need to mutilate their bodies? Can't she just be a guy with a strap-on? I don't get it.

I looked up the treatment and believe it or not, mutilation is the treatment for gender dysphoria along with hormone therapy.

In their minds these people are tormented, their brains telling them they are the opposite sex.. Giving these people the physical characteristics of the opposite sex through mutilation and hormone therapy makes them happy and at ease.

I looked up the treatment and believe it or not, mutilation is the treatment for gender dysphoria along with hormone therapy.

In their minds these people are tormented, their brains telling them they are the opposite sex.. Giving these people the physical characteristics of the opposite sex through mutilation and hormone therapy makes them happy and at ease.

I think one day humankind will look back on this as a medical atrocity. I really do.

I’m sure it’s on par with releasing the boobs out of a bra after a long day. THAT is an amazing feeling.

And boobs out of a bra all day makes for long boobs!

I guess Diane Chokesondik would rather have that amazing feeling all day!
I'm a huge South Park fan.

diane.png

Last edited:

That's great. Someone is mental, so we help them live a lie, and that makes it all better. Great idea.

My boobs aren’t long. Yet....lol