• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ellen Page (Juno actress) is now Elliott Page

Ask Chaz Bono...

Or ask Google.

Metoidioplasty

A metoidioplasty is a method of constructing a new penis, or neopenis.

It involves changing the clitoris into a penis. A person will receive hormone therapy before the surgery to enlarge the clitoris for this purpose.

During the procedure, the surgeon also removes the vagina, in a vaginectomy.

In addition, they lengthen the urethra and position it through the neopenis. To achieve the lengthening, the surgeon uses tissues from the cheek, labia minora, or other parts of the vagina. The aim of this is to allow the person to urinate while standing.

Another option is a Centurion procedure, which involves repositioning round ligaments under the clitoris to increase the girth of the penis.

A metoidioplasty typically takes 2–5 hours. After the initial surgery, additional procedures may be necessary.

A Centurion procedure takes approximately 2.5 hours, and removing the female reproductive organs will add to this time.

An advantage of a metoidioplasty is that the neopenis may become erect, due to the erectile abilities of clitoral tissue.

However, a neopenis resulting from a metoidioplasty is often too small for penetrative sex.

Phalloplasty

A phalloplasty uses grafted skin — usually from the arm, thigh, back, or abdomen — to form a neopenis. Doctors consider taking skin from the forearm to be the best option in penile construction.

Compared with a metoidioplasty, a phalloplasty results in a larger penis. However, this neopenis cannot become erect on its own.

After a period of recovery, a person can have a penile implant. This can allow them to get and maintain erections and have penetrative sex.

During a phalloplasty, the surgeon performs a vaginectomy and lengthens the urethra to allow for urination through the penis.

Disadvantages of a phalloplasty include the number of surgical visits and revisions that may be necessary, as well as the cost, which is typically higher than that of a metoidioplasty.

Scrotoplasty

A person may decide to have a scrotoplasty — the creation of a scrotum — alongside a metoidioplasty or phalloplasty.

In a scrotoplasty, a surgeon hollows out and repositions the labia majora to form a scrotum and inserts silicone testicular implants.

The fact that those terms even exist is disturbing.

So what is the point of getting a dick if it’s not really useable for sex? And even IF the tranny is able to get it up, there’s no cum....because of the fake balls.

I am truly baffled by all of this.

So what is the point of getting a dick if it’s not really useable for sex? And even IF the tranny is able to get it up, there’s no cum....because of the fake balls.

you've never wanted fake balls? Amazon is having a Black Friday Sale. Buy a fake dick and get the balls half off. Good deal!

because then Lefties everywhere will fawn over your braveness.

Ironically in her “coming out” statement, she said she feels so much better to be able to be her “authentic self.” Um....her authentic self is FEMALE.....

You think you're baffled? How 'bout the poor ******* getting his dick filleted and getting a custom made vag?

Ironically in her “coming out” statement, she said she feels so much better to be able to be her “authentic self.” Um....her authentic self is FEMALE.....

She'll never truly understand the pleasure that comes with grabbing your junk, or putting it somewhere it may not belong, but I respect her efforts.

I remember this movie. I am not surprised to learn the actor is gay. This whole trans thing is pretty wild. Will he/she go into the men's room and use the urinal now?

I used to think she/he was kind of cute. Now I’m questioning my masculinity/femininity. My attraction to my sister doesn’t seem that weird anymore. It might be time to start a new movement.

You’re a straight male. You are part of the patriarchy

Whoa hold on there, it's now a white male, hence part of the patriarchy.

Or ask Google.

Metoidioplasty

A metoidioplasty is a method of constructing a new penis, or neopenis.

It involves changing the clitoris into a penis. A person will receive hormone therapy before the surgery to enlarge the clitoris for this purpose.

In addition, they lengthen the urethra and position it through the neopenis. To achieve the lengthening, the surgeon uses tissues from the cheek, labia minora, or other parts of the vagina. The aim of this is to allow the person to urinate while standing.

Another option is a Centurion procedure, which involves repositioning round ligaments under the clitoris to increase the girth of the penis.

A metoidioplasty typically takes 2–5 hours. After the initial surgery, additional procedures may be necessary.

A Centurion procedure takes approximately 2.5 hours, and removing the female reproductive organs will add to this time.

An advantage of a metoidioplasty is that the neopenis may become erect, due to the erectile abilities of clitoral tissue.

However, a neopenis resulting from a metoidioplasty is often too small for penetrative sex.

Phalloplasty

A phalloplasty uses grafted skin — usually from the arm, thigh, back, or abdomen — to form a neopenis. Doctors consider taking skin from the forearm to be the best option in penile construction.

Compared with a metoidioplasty, a phalloplasty results in a larger penis. However, this neopenis cannot become erect on its own.

After a period of recovery, a person can have a penile implant. This can allow them to get and maintain erections and have penetrative sex.

During a phalloplasty, the surgeon performs a vaginectomy and lengthens the urethra to allow for urination through the penis.

Disadvantages of a phalloplasty include the number of surgical visits and revisions that may be necessary, as well as the cost, which is typically higher than that of a metoidioplasty.

Scrotoplasty

A person may decide to have a scrotoplasty — the creation of a scrotum — alongside a metoidioplasty or phalloplasty.

In a scrotoplasty, a surgeon hollows out and repositions the labia majora to form a scrotum and inserts silicone testicular implants.

What in the gosh darn tarnation is this witchcraft?!

I can honestly say that for once. **** science

She'll never truly understand the pleasure that comes with grabbing your junk, or putting it somewhere it may not belong, but I respect her efforts.

I’m sure it’s on par with releasing the boobs out of a bra after a long day. THAT is an amazing feeling.

Whoa hold on there, it's now a white male, hence part of the patriarchy.

It doesn’t realize the hypocrisy....or would irony be a better word?

Um, what? How the hell does that work? What is left in its place?

I really could not care less if someone wants to dress as a guy and call themselves Elliott...but anyone who thinks there is anything natural or authentic about these surgeries is ****** in the head.

If gender is just a social construct why do people need to mutilate their bodies? Can't she just be a guy with a strap-on? I don't get it.

I really could not care less if someone wants to dress as a guy and call themselves Elliott...but anyone who thinks there is anything natural or authentic about these surgeries is ****** in the head.

If gender is just a social construct why do people need to mutilate their bodies? Can't she just be a guy with a strap-on? I don't get it.

Also, it is crazy to expect that I would have to play along with the charade.

I’m sure it’s on par with releasing the boobs out of a bra after a long day. THAT is an amazing feeling.

This post is useless without pics or video evidence of said procedure (I kid, I kid. Kinda).

Boys will be boys.

tumblr_inline_pac0ykzl5Q1rz60rk_500.gifv

Ellen was lesbian married to a woman. If Ellen is now Elliot married to a woman, then doesn't that make Elliot a straight white male? Guess he can't play any more gay characters, right?