• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ellen Page (Juno actress) is now Elliott Page

Oh, and this person is supposed to be a GUY?

iu

iu

Yep, Steel. THAT is the new male.

I just watched "Whip It", a movie I do enjoy about Roller Derby in Austin, TX. I have always thought Ellen Page was cute, little sister cute and if she wants to be called Elliott, her choice. Whatever makes her happy. It's like she passed away, but we now get her "brother". I do wonder how this affects her movie career? Has she made enough money that she will just be a "husband" now and lead a normal life? I'd be interested in what role(s) he is now offered.

The last few pages of this thread have had me laughing out loud. Y'all funny.

Jesus Christ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliot_Page

Early life
Elliot Page was born Ellen Grace Philpotts-Page on February 21, 1987, in Halifax, Nova Scotia. He was assigned female at birth. His parents are Martha Philpotts, a teacher, and Dennis Page, a graphic designer.[3] Page attended the Halifax Grammar School until grade 10, spent some time at Queen Elizabeth High School, and graduated from the Shambhala School in 2005. Page also spent two years in Toronto, Ontario, studying in the Interact Program at Vaughan Road Academy, along with close friend and fellow Canadian actor Mark Rendall.[4][5]

"He" was assigned **** and a vagina at birth.

Other than ****, vagina, lack of facial hair, hourglass figure after puberty, and 100% female appearance, totally a guy.

I always thought you could never have too much vulva. Clearly, at least in the case of Elliot, I was mistaken.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/elliot-page-formerly-ellen-divorces-wife-emma-portner?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR3i_Zd6y0F3R_CKGt4k0XsaS4nfnzqmlJR9zhIAWA474p5OITFHskrkk-c

Elliot Page (Formerly Ellen) Divorces Wife Emma Portner
By Paul Bois
• Jan 26, 2021 DailyWire.com

ElliotPage.jpg

Nearly two months after coming out as transgender, Elliot Page (formerly Ellen) has officially divorced from dancer Emma Portner after three years of marriage. In a statement released on Tuesday, the couple confirmed that they still remain friends despite the split.

“After much thought and careful consideration, we have made the difficult decision to divorce following our separation last summer,” the statement read, as reported by Fox News. “We have the utmost respect for each other and remain close friends.”

There is no indication that Elliot Page’s transgender identity contributed to the breakup. When Page announced the switch, Portner celebrated it on her Instagram page.

“I am so proud of @elliotpage. Trans, queer and non-binary people are a gift to this world. I also ask for patience & privacy but that you join me in the fervent support of trans life every single day. Elliot’s existence is a gift in and of itself. Shine on sweet E. Love you so much,” Portner said at the time.

As The Daily Wire previously reported, Page came out as transgender and non-binary in early December 2020, roughly six years after coming out as a lesbian.

“Hi friends, I want to share with you that I am trans, my pronouns are he/they and my name is Elliot,” Page said in a statement posted to Twitter. “I feel lucky to be writing this. To be here. To have arrived at this place in my life. I feel overwhelming gratitude for the incredible people who have supported me along this journey. I can’t begin to express how remarkable it feels to finally love who I am enough to pursue my authentic self.”

Page openly worried about the dangers of coming out as trans.

“The statistics are staggering. The discrimination towards trans people is rife, insidious and cruel, resulting in horrific consequences. In 2020 alone it has been reported that at least 40 transgender people have been murdered, the majority of which were Black and Latinx trans women,” Page asserted.

Page then called out the “the political leaders” who “want to criminalize trans health care and deny our right to exist.”

“[Y]ou have blood on your hands. You unleash a fury of vile and demeaning rage that lands on the shoulders of the trans community, a community in which 40% of trans adults report attempting suicide. Enough is enough. You aren’t being ‘cancelled,’ you are hiring people. I am one of those people and we won’t be silent in the face of your attacks,” Page wrote.

Page has been an LGBT activist for several years now and has specifically targeted religious conservatives. In 2019, for instance, Page appeared on the “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” to claim that now-former Vice President Mike Pence was responsible for hate crimes committed against gay and trans people, citing Jussie Smollett’s alleged hoax attack as evidence.

“[Pence] has hurt LGBTQ people so badly as the governor of Indiana,” Page said, “and I think the thing we need to know and I hope my show ‘Gaycation’ did this in terms of connecting the dots in terms of what happened the other day to Jussie. I don’t know him personally, I send all of my love.”

“Connect the dots. This is what happens. If you are in a position of power and you hate people and you want to cause suffering to them, you go through the trouble, you spend your career trying to cause suffering, what do you think is going to happen?” she added.

I support this decision. Who wants to be married to a woman who cheats on you with another woman and doesnt have the common decency to let you watch.

right?

Makes sense . A lesbian wants to be with a woman, not a man.

Just another attention *****.

To my understanding is that queer means whatever you want it to.

You’re a straight male. You are part of the patriarchy...how dare you question that??

I'm going to self-identify as a transgender Lesbian woman who dresses as a man. Should be able to get a cushy government job that way.

I'm going to self-identify as a transgender Lesbian woman who dresses as a man. Should be able to get a cushy government job that way.

Imma go to a club and when I see some smoking hot chicks go into the restroom, at the point in time, I am a women. When I walk out, BLAM, a man again.

Imma go to a club and when I see some smoking hot chicks go into the restroom, at the point in time, I am a women. When I walk out, BLAM, a man again.

Also if you're reasonably athletic you can change genders, get a women's sports scholarship to college, then change back to a man after you graduate with a free degree.
Sleepy Joe says it's okay.
People in the right-wing social media groups gave me **** for saying that but it's gonna happen.
Wear a skirt to save $200,000 in tuition and student loans? ****** A.

Last edited: