• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ellen Page (Juno actress) is now Elliott Page

I'm going to self-identify as a transgender Lesbian woman who dresses as a man. Should be able to get a cushy government job that way.

Already beat you to that. I am a masculine presenting transgender lesbian. #stunningandbrave

So if I get pissed off enough at the hubs...I can declare myself a dude...then divorce him...but still look like a chick..but say I’m a tranny..still a straight woman, but wanting to get special treatment...I’m a dude. Am I assessing this correctly?

So if I get pissed off enough at the hubs...I can declare myself a dude...then divorce him...but still look like a chick..but say I’m a tranny..still a straight woman, but wanting to get special treatment...I’m a dude. Am I assessing this correctly?
A proper assessment requires thong pics

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Already beat you to that. I am a masculine presenting transgender lesbian. #stunningandbrave

#ButtfuckedAmphibian is the only hashtag that adequately pertains to you

yeah, do that. then he can claim he's female and thus the wife in the relationship and get 50% of your **** as well as alimony.