• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Elsa to Come out as Gay in Frozen 2?

Elsa will next convert to beautiful Islam where she will be stoned to death in a little village in Pakistan. Her girlfriend will be brutally raped for a month before being doused with acid and thrown from a building.

Liberal reviews of the film say it's just their culture and we should try to understand.

Vanity Smurf??? I thought it was Smurfette???

We are forgetting a major gay cartoon character.....Prince Adam, aka He-Man!!!

So do we get to see them in action as proof??

If so, I might watch one of those movies for the first time since my kids were 12.

Always had my doubts about this little ****** -
3-Tinky-Winky-BBC.jpg

I don’t know, the one that always had a mirror and a pink flower.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

OK so I just googled Vanity Smurf. Turns out, Vanity is a he. I was thinking you were thinking of Smurfette. Totally missed the "gay" reference there.

I don't have a problem with this in concept. To Tibs point (so hard to say this), I agree. There are gay people in the world. I'm happy to know many, some in my immediate family.

The problem that I have with Hollywood is they don't appear to be trying to represent our population, they appear as if they are trying to "sell" the lifestyle. There's a big difference.

Take the show 13 Reasons Why. There is a gay hispanic male - Tony. They have featured two of his boyfriends - Brad and Caleb. There is a gay asian girl - Courtney - who is the adopted child of 2 gay men. Give or take there are about 20 characters. About 15 are main characters. Yet this show has featured 6 gay people. That's 30-40% of the characters being gay.

That isn't representative of the population where 3% are gay.

Sadly I think you see this in a lot of shows and movies where they "oversell" that gay is normal to the point of attempting to make it appear common. 3% isn't common, it's an uber minority. But in shows like 13 Reasons, they make life appear to be full of homosexuals. I don't think that is representative. You can question what message it sends.

To me it sends the message that Hollywood is attempting to "push" the lifestyle v being representative of the actual population.

I don't think it's as bad as some schools bringing drag queens into kindergarten classes - which is an obvious sales job. But I do think it shows that Hollywood has an agenda.

I don't have a problem with this in concept. To Tibs point (so hard to say this), I agree. There are gay people in the world. I'm happy to know many, some in my immediate family.

The problem that I have with Hollywood is they don't appear to be trying to represent our population, they appear as if they are trying to "sell" the lifestyle. There's a big difference.

Take the show 13 Reasons Why. There is a gay hispanic male - Tony. They have featured two of his boyfriends - Brad and Caleb. There is a gay asian girl - Courtney - who is the adopted child of 2 gay men. Give or take there are about 20 characters. About 15 are main characters. Yet this show has featured 6 gay people. That's 30-40% of the characters being gay.

That isn't representative of the population where 3% are gay.

Sadly I think you see this in a lot of shows and movies where they "oversell" that gay is normal to the point of attempting to make it appear common. 3% isn't common, it's an uber minority. But in shows like 13 Reasons, they make life appear to be full of homosexuals. I don't think that is representative. You can question what message it sends.

To me it sends the message that Hollywood is attempting to "push" the lifestyle v being representative of the actual population.

I don't think it's as bad as some schools bringing drag queens into kindergarten classes - which is an obvious sales job. But I do think it shows that Hollywood has an agenda.

They are DEFINITELY doing this with transgender right now as well. And while I fully admit homosexuality is maybe 75% nature (born that way) and 25% nurture, I am not sure transgender is. I think transgender borders on a very serious mental/depression/self esteem problem. Transgender to me is like gay on steroids. Not only is there sexual confusion and same sex attraction, there is some serious self-image issues going on. To want to radically change your appearance that much reeks of some serious mental problems to me. Transgender isn't just about looking "male" or "female". There is self mutilation. There is (arguably) self harm.

I'm not a big fan of "normalizing" transgenderism and I think it is very dangerous to ignore some very serious mental disorders that seem to go along with it.