• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Embattled DNC Asks All Staffers For Resignation Letters

Spike

Reaction score
Night of the Long Knives

It's a PURGE

Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez has launched a major reshuffling of the party's organization that has been stung by recent crisis — and the DNC has requested the resignation letters of all current staffers be submitted by next month.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...signation-letters-n739676?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

--------------------------

3A363F0800000578-3921050-Address_For_many_of_the_West_Wing_staff_the_next_73_days_will_ma-a-3_1478727120974.jpg

Bernie bots cheer - "this is good, right?

This line...Over the last few months, the DNC staff has done incredible work under immense pressure to hold Trump accountable."

Accountable for what? Yes, I would imagine the pressure trying to pin something on Trump when there is nothing to be found.

Last edited:
This is actually pretty confusing to me. Perez is an old union lawyer progressive and a Clinton flunky. What's he doing kickin' Obama's kids to the street ?

After Perez’s victory, Trump took to his preferred medium to rub it in. “Congratulations to Thomas Perez, who has just been named chairman of the DNC. I could not be happier for him, or for the Republican Party!” the president wrote on Twitter. Early Sunday, the president asserted that the Democratic contest was “of course, totally ‘rigged.’ Bernie’s guy, like Bernie himself, never had a chance. Clinton demanded Perez!”

Progressive Democrats reacted to Perez’s election with dismay. Jim Dean, chair of Democracy for America, called Perez’s election “incredibly disappointing” and said the “resistance will persist ... with or without the leadership of the Democratic National Committee.” Dan Kantor, leader of the Working Families Party, said Democrats “missed an opportunity.”
http://www.titusvilleherald.com/news/article_4cb1d71e-fca9-11e6-a61b-db9be2e61950.html

I couldn't find the article but Perez supposedly said he would fight Trump on every issue except socialized medicine.