• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ESPN Gets Veritas Treatment

This maybe the wrong forum for this because it could easily go sideways, but I'll add the following.
At one time affirmative action and the Rooney Rule were needed to push our culture in the right direction, and I get that.
However, why aren't the people in power making these decisions, the CEO's and Chairman's, overcome with their privilege, stepping down and leaving their positions
to be fill with more socially acceptable individuals?

I can only assume hypocrisy must be financially rewarding.

I haven’t really had access to ESPN for a long time, but I love College Gameday.

what the black fella says there is true of about all this: all the woke stuff is for social media these ‘woke’ companies have done nothing about Racism in their own work place. I’d be all up and in on BLM if I thought it would improve the lives of black folk but that ain’t the case… it’s a Marxist pressure group used to organize and inflaming rioting after trigger events have occurred. Read your Marist handbook for shitsakes they are text book, they make no bones about their Marxist beliefs… but worse than that, they appear to have used the suffering of black folk to enrich themselves! if the nfl players want to be Marxist’s let them give their 10’s of millions of dollars to charities set to distribute their money to black folks im sure they could use the money… unless they do that they should stfu! We are tired of being called racists! they are ruining everything from espn to all the major sports and everything else between.

I used to watch Jim Rome chris

Under investigation for 60 million in donations that they cant account for or what was done with it, where they actually operating from and who is actually involved. Abuse of their non profit status is what it looks like.

"The more divided we are, the more power they have."

One million percent true.

I can guarantee you somebody is going to get their ***** fired.