• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FAFO (Warning Graphic)

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Guy behind counter must live in rough hood in Brazil (assuming from 6CPF Cancelados in bottom left) cause he even didn't flinch. Then just casually walks over him and kicks gun away.

And that was a lot of blood in a matter of seconds, he must've hit the aorta. Its a little hard to tell in surveillance footage but when he was fidgeting with the device like that, that was the first tell. Then obviously stepping back grabbing into his waistband, it was over. Like I said in the thread title, "warning graphic", but that's what happens when somebody threatens the wrong person's life. Stark reminder of what you're putting on the line over a damn inanimate object like that.

Gut shot. Probably femoral artery. Shut him down in a few seconds.

Rough day.

He made his day.

Another FAFO:

giphy.gif

I ran into a guy who was doing some work for me (pest control) and he saw my Don't Tread On Me flag and we became immediate buddies. Anyways Ogre, you know Commiefornia sucks for gun laws but he said there's a way for me to get my CCW within 2 months and already gave me the blueprint/loopholes. Otherwise, I was looking at at least a year. Also knew his stuff because I was telling him about ranges I had been to from San Diego all the way up to Riverside County (like 2.5 hours away at points) and he knew people at these places, their names, what they were like etc. I told him I was a big-time newbie compared to most but that I caught on quick. He's been actively shooting for 30+ years.

He was a really big, intimidating looking dude with huge hands (when we shook), so I thought of him as the West Coast Ogre. We gonna go shoot one of these days and he'll probably show me about as much in one session as I've learned in 2 years. Was cool as hell though as he was willing to take a newbie to go shooting and was already giving me tips. I know getting the CCW is going to come with a lot of responsibility and extreme carefulness, but as we saw above, screw taking any chances.

This is why we need more guns not less and verry liberal self defense laws. **** like this would cease to happen inside of a few weeks. Criminals commit 100% less crime after being shot in the face.
I’m in love

This is why we need more guns not less and verry liberal self defense laws. **** like this would cease to happen inside of a few weeks. Criminals commit 100% less crime after being shot in the face.
Indiana just passed a bill that recognizes the 2nd amendment, allowing any non-felon of age to carry without a permit. I already have a lifetime permit, which is good because the 32 states that recognize Indiana’s carry permit still require proof. Especially the nazis in Illinois. the gun can’t leave your car.

So what bullet was that, guess I know. She got off what three, four rounds and while he was hurting didn’t seems all that bad. Mind you point blank. Am I too hollywoodized thinking he should have been ****** up wayyy worse?

So what bullet was that, guess I know. She got off what three, four rounds and while he was hurting didn’t seems all that bad. Mind you point blank. Am I too hollywoodized thinking he should have been ****** up wayyy worse?
At least a 9 mm. If he actually lived through that he was lucky. It's a short clip.Couple of those for sure hit dead center of his chest.

So what bullet was that, guess I know.

Looks like a 9mm. She might've missed some vital organs or he was messed up on something for him to be able to move around like that with at least 3 shots in him.

Or like S4E said, it was a short clip. That first clip I posted though, you could see his dirty soul basically leaving his body within seconds.

Another FAFO but this should be a little more polarizing because of who's involved etc. Let's be adults:

Personally, I think there probably needs to be a little more context but she said he called her those names over the phone and then she showed up to his property and started the physical altercation obviously thinking that she was untouchable. On the other hand, she was quite a bit smaller and I don't think he needed to Judo slam her to the concrete that hard, simply because she could have been seriously injured. She wasn't that much of a threat for that type of force IMO. In the heat of the moment, he may have just been thinking about getting her to the ground and the adrenaline just kicked in, so this is a tough one.