• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fake Woke

I'd recommend several of her other songs. Hooker Heels & Ankle Monitors, ****** Apartment, Planned Parenthood...
She also has several albums of good ole fashioned non-parody songs.

Didn't know where to put this but "fake woke" definitely stood out:

The term "up to my elbows in ****" is taking on a whole new meaning. Hasn't every single one of them been fully vaccinated?

Twitter comment "Boris Johnson looks like Trump after a weekend with Hunter Biden."

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

And "Building Back Better", gee, wonder where I've heard/read/seen that one before?

I'm not sure if this is the best thread for this comment, but I've never really had a problem with men beating the **** out of women, until it came to Olympic weightlifting.

I'm not sure if this is the best thread for this comment, but I've never really had a problem with men beating the **** out of women, until it came to Olympic weightlifting.

WTF is wrong with you? Are you trying to be funny or do you need anger management and/or therapy?

Seriously, comments like this - how the **** can anybody actually a) take you seriously, or b) not think you need psychological help?

WTF is wrong with you? Are you trying to be funny or do you need anger management and/or therapy?

Seriously, comments like this - how the **** can anybody actually a) take you seriously, or b) not think you need psychological help?
Yeah, some people don’t get me. I’m guessing you didn’t even hear a buzz?

Yeah, some people don’t get me. I’m guessing you didn’t even hear a buzz?

I'll try to get you better. I honestly didn't. You just have a twisted sense of humor I take it?

That's my bad then, sorry for the earlier comments.

I'll try to get you better. I honestly didn't. You just have a twisted sense of humor I take it?

That's my bad then, sorry for the earlier comments.
I probably have a whacked sense of humor and it’s probably not always readily apparent.

That particular comment was in regards to trans women, or men depending upon your perspective, competing against regular women in Olympic weightlifting, which is apparently a thing, and I guess I would categorize it as woke, or ****** up if we’re not being politically correct. I think I posted it after the man from New Zealand was approved to lift against women at the next Olympics. Maybe some day I will come around on that, but right now I’m not quite there. I’m all for people living their life however they see fit as long as it doesn’t negatively affect someone else’s life and in this case I think that’s exactly what’s happening.

I probably have a whacked sense of humor and it’s probably not always readily apparent.

That particular comment was in regards to trans women, or men depending upon your perspective, competing against regular women in Olympic weightlifting, which is apparently a thing, and I guess I would categorize it as woke, or ****** up if we’re not being politically correct. I think I posted it after the man from New Zealand was approved to lift against women at the next Olympics. Maybe some day I will come around on that, but right now I’m not quite there. I’m all for people living their life however they see fit as long as it doesn’t negatively affect someone else’s life and in this case I think that’s exactly what’s happening.

Ah, gotcha. That was probably partly me just being a jackass as well, which many here will attest to (I mean look at my avatar).

And I couldn't agree with you more on your last couple sentences. And don't ever lose that sense of humor. That and a few other things about the only thing keeping us sane in an increasingly insane place.

1/2 of America is woke to how democrats are destroying this country.
We need the rest of America to be woke.