• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fantasy Football

FordFairLane

Reaction score
So I thought I wouls start up some convo on FFB. I been looking at rosters and the NFL draft and trying to see if I can find some sleepers so here's a list of guys I think will give you better value than their reported draft status.

QB-
Nick Foles
Going value- 7th / $7
I personally believe Foles will be just under the top tier guys like Manning and Brees. I think a full season he is a 4k 40td QB with minimal INT's. I would double back quick for a veteran and maybe consistent commodity like Rivers or Alex smith just for depth and a security blanket.

Sam Bradford
Going value- 16th / $1

Yes, huge injury concern but last year with either crappy or rookie receivers in seven games he looked good. I mean 4k and 32-35 touchdown good. This is his make or break year IMO with him costing 14 million this year and 13 next if they keep him. I feel he will rise to the challenge with a 16 game season and with more experienced receivers have a very good year.

RB-
Andre Ellington
Going value- 4th / $14
One of the few (IMHO) every down backs that will be available this draft. He should get 400 total touches between rushing and receiving and I believe could hit close to 2k all purpose yards.

Toby Gerhart
Going value- 7th / $12
Again he is going to get the rock with 300+ carries and will be a work horse for the Jags. There's only a handful of everydown backs so getting on for this little is a steal.

Bishop Sankey
Going value- 6th / $13
Little less known commodity but not a lot in front of him for that starting RB position and he was my #1 ranked back in the draft since he can run, catch, and block.

WR-
Jeremy Maclin
Going value 12th / $5
With DeSean gone and Maclins speed I think he could very well fill those shoes and maybe live up to his first round status. I don't roll with Maclin as my #1 receiver or maybe not #2 but would be happy to place him in that flex or #3 spot and who knows maybe you can trade him later.

Jarret Boykin
Going Value 16th / $1
Should be #3 no problem and with Randall Cobbs injury history could be moved to #2 anytime. Again a bench player who could gain value later in the year.

Markus Wheaton
Going value 16th / $1
Not a hard road for #2 on the Steelers and if he does win the spot I hope he can do better than Sanders.

TE-
Kyle Rudolph
Going value 10th / $4
Look at what happens to TE's when Norv Turner gets involved. I took Jordan Cameron for a $1 last year and he crushed it for me.

Your sleepers?