• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FB just blocked me for posting this link

Unbelievable.

ISIS posts of beheadings? All good.

A humorous comment about any (D)im? FACEBOOK JAIL FOR YOU!!

Unpossible. Facebook doesn't discriminate against Republicans. Marky Z said so in front of Congress.

Not shocking one bit. It’s clearly been proven time and time again whom the social media giants support and who they silence/remove.

Not shocking one bit. It’s clearly been proven time and time again whom the social media giants support and who they silence/remove.

No doubt, but suspending a guy for posting a meme of a muppet relative to the Iowa debacle? Given the clusterfuck in Iowa, Fakebook should be banning all (D)ims.

I'm tempted to try to reproduce the results in the experiment.

Facebook doesn't discriminate against Republicans. Marky Z said so in front of Congress.

Thing is, that didn't even have to come from a Republican. I'm sure there are a ton of Dems out there (practical ones) laughing at that photo (while crying on the inside). Unbelievable though that they blocked that.

So I appealed it, and now am only restricted from posting in groups that I don't run.
Whatever.

Last edited:
https://imgflip.com/i/3o5oxk

Wow. Talk about snowflakes.

Don't feel bad I'm I'm filtered out of most things on Facebook dealing with politics. Maybe it's because i blocked out about 480 of their paid political instigators on that shitshow platform. I'm a fairly unfiltered individual. I rarely use profanity. I do weaponize sarcasm to it's full capacity.

They did block me for a.comment I made about a child rapist murderer the other day. I mean I only said he should be scalped,halfway skinned and a baseball bat sledgehammered up his anus until he was done.

I mean that wasn't so unreasonable considering what he did to that 8 year old girl.

It could be the website more than the picture.

Just copy/paste the picture itself and see if you can post it without the link.

I've reposted it.

I posted the same one and I'm not blocked. Someone reported you. I created a custom Friends list that I call "Political", then added my like-minded Friends to it. Go to their page and where it has a checkmark and the word Friends, click the drop-down, select Add To Another List, and click on Political. That way I don't bother either lunatic Libtards or my Friends who simply aren't interested in politics.

https://imgflip.com/i/3o5oxk

Wow. Talk about snowflakes.

xTqosed.jpg

I posted the photo alone and it's been there since yesterday. As others have said, it must have been the link.

So yesterday I get a notice from Facebook that they are not sure about my activities, and that I have to send them a recent picture of me to verify that I am really who I claim to be. I did, then I was cut off again. This time I can see nothing. Mrs. Fan checked on my status, and can't find me. Looks like I was scrubbed from the FB universe.

Whatever. Not sure I care to play the kindergarten games they want. I wish the rumored alternative would come to pass. Maybe I need to revive my MySpace page.

I peruse them to get mah propaganda! (mainly Twatter) But I don't partake, I don't want to get sucked into that shitstorm.

I am the only person I know that is not on FB.
Living off the grid baby.

I've never had any social media accounts ever. Never felt the need or interest for one. That feeling hasn't changed over the last decade or so.