• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI is conducting a new investigation on Clinton emails!

He hasn't worked since Obamacare.....

This came up when he was campaigning for his second term. I believe they said he was supposed to reimburse we the people for the campaigning activities. He sure as hell should now that he's campaigning for someone else.

The FBI has been investigating the Clinton Foundation for over a year! Throw those ******** in jail, fug Chelsea too!

The FBI has been investigating the Clinton Foundation for over a year! Throw those ******** in jail, fug Chelsea too!

tOv397f.jpg

The leaks aren't coming from Russia. Who was it that thought the NSA tracking everyone's email was a good idea? Hmmm?

even if they were coming from Russia, we now know that they're in Yahoo's email database/server.
court order can get those opened.

Jason Miller, senior communications adviser to GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump’s campaign, issued a blistering a statement in response to the news:

Today’s reports that the FBI has an open investigation into the Clinton Foundation shows the true extent of the corrupt Clinton cash machine. Even more concerning than that is the fact that the Obama Department of Justice is refusing to allow an overt investigation until after the election. Not only is it completely disqualifying for a candidate for president to be facing two separate FBI investigations less than a week before the election, but the fact that the Obama Administration is so blatantly trying to tip the scales of justice toward Clinton should give every American pause.

Ha ha, screw you Hillary!

Hillary Clinton FBI indictment 'likely', claims Fox News
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-donald-trump-us-election-2016-a7395666.html

Fox News claimed that an indictment is "likely" for Hillary Clinton in the alleged "pay-for-play" scandal surrounding the Clinton Foundation.

The reports remain unverified, as Fox News has continued to call Ms Clinton's credibility into question.

Anchor Brett Baier claimed that "barring some obstruction in some way" that the FBI will pursue an indictment for the Democratic presidential nominee.

A representative for the FBI was not immediately available to confirm Fox News' report.

The FBI came under fire last week for the timing of director James Comey's announcement that investigators discovered a new trove of possibly pertinent emails linked to a previous investigation into Ms Clinton's use of a private server – only 11 days before the presidential election.

But agents in the New York field office wanted to keep a separate investigation into alleged corruption within the Clinton Foundation alive, according to the Wall Street Journal. The agents were reportedly in preliminary stages of examining allegations of conflicts of interest and corruption that surrounded the charitable organisation during Ms Clinton's time as Secretary of State.

Still, public integrity section investigators – who are not political appointees – did not find that the FBI have strong evidence for a case against Ms Clinton.

It remains unclear if the anonymous agents in the WSJ report are the same sources who spoke to Fox News.

doesnt matter. Bomma will sweep it under the rug with a presidential pardon.

Reactions: wig
This starting to unfold like 'Goodfellas' where everyone starts to get busted/arrested or wacked and someone snitches and goes into hiding.

Who was it that thought the NSA tracking everyone's email was a good idea? Hmmm?

That was me Ron. Always been a big fan of increased Homeland Security oversight. Yep. Big big fan.

The leaks aren't coming from Russia. Who was it that thought the NSA tracking everyone's email was a good idea? Hmmm?

It would be hilarious if the leaker turned out to be Chelsea. I would bust a gut laughing if despite her parents dubious morals she had a conscience.

doesnt matter. Bomma will sweep it under the rug with a presidential pardon.
It won't be up to him, and I doubt President Trump will sweep it under the rug, unless there's some behind-the-scenes agreement in place.

even if they were coming from Russia, we now know that they're in Yahoo's email database/server.
court order can get those opened.

Posted elsewhere before I saw where this thread turned. Must see TV. Google who this guy is.

Posted elsewhere before I saw where this thread turned. Must see TV. Google who this guy is.

Can't watch it...says you must be approved to view this video. Guess I'm not old enough.

Just search for Steve Pieczenik on YouTube.

Nah, it was dumbass pilot error. I have a laptop in my kitchen. I typically do my eloquent posting here. Sometimes the kiddos get on here to do homework. And they log me out of GMail and into theirs that are associated with their school accounts. Those school accounts on Google don't have permission to watch YouTube videos (well, many of them). Didn't realize with the 35 tabs open he was logged ito his account. I'll watch later.

They should arrest her today....make for great weekend talk shows.