• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI is conducting a new investigation on Clinton emails!

Heard that Michelle Obama has deleted all of her Clinton related tweets as well....

Clearly Obama and his wide know more then the general public and they are both pulling back from her...

Heard that Michelle Obama has deleted all of her Clinton related tweets as well....

Clearly Obama and his wide know more then the general public and they are both pulling back from her...

I think the Terrorist In Chief knows that these emails will show that he was involved in the pay for play Clinton Foundation illegalities. Comey is a hero for ignoring Obama and the DOJ and reopening this on his own authority. I think guilt from letting himself be strong armed earlier had a lot to do with it and when he was made aware of the new Weiner provided emails his conscience took over. Thankfully he has one.

I think the Terrorist In Chief knows that these emails will show that he was involved in the pay for play Clinton Foundation illegalities. Comey is a hero for ignoring Obama and the DOJ and reopening this on his own authority. I think guilt from letting himself be strong armed earlier had a lot to do with it and when he was made aware of the new Weiner provided emails his conscience took over. Thankfully he has one.

I think Comey is reading the tea leaves and seeing that Trump has a good chance to win. If Hildebeast was a lock he'd just keep covering up and keep his job, the opinions of the public, Congress, and other FBI agents be damned. If I'm Trump I demand his resignation anyway.

I think Comey is reading the tea leaves and seeing that Trump has a good chance to win. If Hildebeast was a lock he'd just keep covering up and keep his job, the opinions of the public, Congress, and other FBI agents be damned. If I'm Trump I demand his resignation anyway.

This would be the first step, day 1, in cleaning out the **** that infests Washington as we begin anew.

Wouldn't it be a good time to be a celebrity travel agent? With all these stars that are going to be leaving the country and all.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Clinton Syndicate Crumbling

CwLOD57VIAA9R9o.jpg

CNN Chief Jeff Zucker Rips Donna Brazile’s ‘Disgusting’ Dealings With Clinton Campaign

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cnn-donna-brazile-jeff-zucker_us_58189c8de4b064e1b4b4ba02

I am a bit confused as to how this works. So Hillary deleted (or bleached) her emails off of all her stuff. Was she trusting Huma to do the same so there wasn't a trail? And if Huma did delete them, is there a way to retrieve emails deleted by both people?

I am a bit confused as to how this works. So Hillary deleted (or bleached) her emails off of all her stuff. Was she trusting Huma to do the same so there wasn't a trail?
Yes but given what she knows about the Clintons that's why Huma Danger saved them in a file labeled "Life Insurance".

I think NBC is just as, or maybe even more corrupt than CNN. Those ******* both just flat out lie through their rotten commie teeth.

Recall NBC editing George Zimmermans audio 991 call, and Brian Williams lying about him being on a Seal Team 6 chopper.

You'd think they'd be out of business, but lying is OK if its geared towards conservatives or Republicans. Lies are the new truth to much of the progressive libtatrd population.

Lying has become so accepted on the left that soon after James Comeys testimony stating Hillary had lied, Hillary came out and lied about lying, and the morons listening applauded.

Article about NBC culture of corruption.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/nbc-and-a-culture-of-corruption/

Last edited:
Recall NBC editing George Zimmermans audio 991 call, and Brian Williams lying about him being on a Seal Team 6 chopper.

You'd think they'd be out of business, but lying is OK if its geared towards conservatives or Republicans. Lies are the new truth to much of the progressive libtatrd population.

Lying has become so accepted on the left that soon after James Comeys testimony stating Hillary had lied, Hillary came out and lied about lying, and the morons listening applauded.

Article about NBC culture of corruption.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/nbc-and-a-culture-of-corruption/

That's beautiful thank you. Anyone with a quarter of his brain functioning knows and sees that NBC is a shill operation. Nice to have an article documenting it.

I am a bit confused as to how this works. So Hillary deleted (or bleached) her emails off of all her stuff. Was she trusting Huma to do the same so there wasn't a trail? And if Huma did delete them, is there a way to retrieve emails deleted by both people?

The issue as I understand it, Huma had a setting automatically sending ALL of her emails to her yahoo email account. Probably visible on the weiner laptop. Nothing Hillary bleached on her server would touch anything already out the door.

That's beautiful thank you. Anyone with a quarter of his brain functioning knows and sees that NBC is a shill operation. Nice to have an article documenting it.

Every single mainstream media outlet is a shill, with no exception: Fox, CNN, ABC, CBS...they are all shills for the US government and deal in propaganda. If anyone thinks that lies are only present in the left wing agenda, you need serious help. Anyone trying to contend that the GOP is "honest" needs to stop smoking meth.

The issue as I understand it, Huma had a setting automatically sending ALL of her emails to her yahoo email account. Probably visible on the weiner laptop. Nothing Hillary bleached on her server would touch anything already out the door.

And some how, some way, those emails will be found and destroyed, but little ole Killary won't know a dang thing about it. Oh, and if anyone stands to tell the truth about them, will somehow die.

I understand Huma has a "code name" too.

Hymen Danger.

And some how, some way, those emails will be found and destroyed, but little ole Killary won't know a dang thing about it. Oh, and if anyone stands to tell the truth about them, will somehow die.
even if they're deleted from Weiner's computer, they'd still be on yahoo's database.

Question. Who is paying for dick **** BO on the campaign trail for HC? Is he using my tax dollars for this

Question. Who is paying for dick **** BO on the campaign trail for HC? Is he using my tax dollars for this

Yes.

I have been somewhat irritated as well about the sitting President using taxpayer dollars to help a candidate. I guess that such tactic evades campaign finance laws.