• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI sat on Rittenhouse footage for 14 months.

I didn't watch much of the media circus coverage of the actual events that took place that night but one news clip I did see was National Guard or State Police heavy duty vehicles roll in that night. How soon after the shooting did they roll in? Were they just sitting on the sidelines?

The riot should have been squashed in the first place but this is what they wanted...Now they gots it...

Absolutely. These are politicians operating at their lowest level. We have some truly deplorable people in office.

It shows how much contempt and disregard they have for citizens. They'll sacrifice the innocent without a second thought.

Just look what they did to our people in Afghanistan.

Absolutely. These are politicians operating at their lowest level. We have some truly deplorable people in office.

It shows how much contempt and disregard they have for citizens. They'll sacrifice the innocent without a second thought.

Just look what they did to our people in Afghanistan.
This whole thing seems so familiar to the scenario the powers that be set up in Charlottesville under then Gov McAuliffe's and his lackeys watch. Grateful he's been whacked back into the unknown.

The really sad thing is that law enforcement should have been given the go ahead to squash this **** down from the start...The fact that there was no law enforcement in place was just one of the many preludes of black ops in creating as much pandamonium leading up to the election and culminating in Jan 6th. One day the American People will find the blueprints to all the **** that went down. It will no doubt be uncovered by citizens rather than the DOJ which is so far down the foxhole, there is no coming back.
Remember the media controls the narrative. They painted this self defense situation into a political bait

Thank God this card is still valid in America. Whew, that was close. Now, onto celebrating vigilante justice & declaring a cold-blooded murderer an esteemed MAGA role model. Yes, we got this! 🏆

FEo-Wy-QGXw-AI5sbl.jpg

Thank God this card is still valid in America. Whew, that was close. Now, onto celebrating vigilante justice & declaring a cold-blooded murderer an esteemed MAGA role model. Yes, we got this! 🏆

FEo-Wy-QGXw-AI5sbl.jpg
LMAO! Thank you, tibs!!! ****, I've been waiting since yesterday to see you crying up in here.

5uwtiz.gif

FEo-Wy-QGXw-AI5sbl.jpg
You're right Tibs, we should instead be celebrating the white child rapist who just got out of a mental hospital and became enraged that someone put out the dumpster fire he was about to use to blow up a gas station. So enraged he was stupid enough to chase and attack an armed person.

Now that's what I call white privilege!

FEo-Wy-QGXw-AI5sbl.jpg
This is the dumbest **** you have ever posted Tiborat, and you have posted a metric **** ton of really dumb ****. Rittenhouse didn’t shoot any black people. What really upsets you here is that patriots can use their second amendment protected God-given right to self defense to fight back against the bolshevik brute squads of the political list.

Seethe and cry SoyBoy.

LMAO! Thank you, tibs!!! ****, I've been waiting since yesterday to see you crying up in here.

LOL, comedy gold every time this loser has a meltdown. I wonder if it's Brian Stelter posting under a different name. :ROFLMAO:

FEo-Wy-QGXw-AI5sbl.jpg
Do you have a number we can call for reissue? I don't think mine ever arrived in the mail.

Vice President Kamala Harris commented on the verdict in Kyle Rittenhouse's homicide trial, suggesting it showed the criminal justice system is not equitable.

So if Rittenhouse was anything but a white male everything would be fine? How do these people get elected?
From the article you posted:

"Every person who was shot was attacking Kyle: One with a skateboard, one with his hands, one with his feet, one with a gun," Richards said. "My client does not have to take a beating from the hands of this mob, or from the hands of Mr. Rosenbaum."

We're getting closer in this country to where you have to take a bullet or being beaten before you can defend yourself....Or suffer the consequences.

Remember the media controls the narrative. They painted this self defense situation into a political bait
What is about to happen to CNN and what has been quietly happening at the Post Gazette is what needs to happen to all big media outlets… buy them out and force out the liberal propagandists then replace them with actual apolitical journalists and anchors… just tell the news as is without the spin…

It’s starting… my guess is in the long term the tge news source that ends up being aa liberal bastion that lasts will be the post Ruport Murdock Fox… which will be ironic…

Vice President Kamala Harris commented on the verdict in Kyle Rittenhouse's homicide trial, suggesting it showed the criminal justice system is not equitable.

So if Rittenhouse was anything but a white male everything would be fine? How do these people get elected?
They like to make everything racial.

It’s quiet obvious it was self defense. Being an hispanic male myself. I feel I would’ve gotten the same result as Rittenhouse. Sure our justice system has flaws, but 9 times out of 10 with the video evidence provided. I feel a brown or black man would’ve gotten the same result.

They like to make everything racial.

It’s quiet obvious it was self defense. Being an hispanic male myself. I feel I would’ve gotten the same result as Rittenhouse. Sure our justice system has flaws, but 9 times out of 10 with the video evidence provided. I feel a brown or black man would’ve gotten the same result.
I think it was self defense and skin color doesn’t matter… i agree any jury should look at the facts and come to the same conclusions

I think it was self defense and skin color doesn’t matter… i agree any jury should look at the facts and come to the same conclusions
The left and the media look at in a lense to stir division. Sad part is citizens believe it. Which is why society is bad as ever

The left and the media look at in a lense to stir division. Sad part is citizens believe it. Which is why society is bad as ever
Theor take on equity over equality sound good in theory but is dangerous and opens a slippery slope that could be catastrophic

If Kyle was black and he was being chased or beaten by white guys I bet the media would have no issue. By the law Kyle was not guilty. You can argue whether or not he should have been there, but once he was there he didn't do anything to provoke the attacks